Author Topic: very first cycle  (Read 4099 times)

koszhuk

• Getbig II
very first cycle
« on: August 09, 2009, 09:49:21 PM »
Hi guys,
what stack would you recommend for very first cycle. I`ve never tried before, 37 y.o., working out for 6 years.

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
Re: very first cycle
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2009, 10:24:05 PM »
i would say just run straight test w/o stacking for your 1st cycle just to see how your body reacts to AAS.  then after this intro cycle you can consider stacking.  thing to cnsider are what kind of cycle your doing (cut/bulking) and always us test as a base.  Look at possible side effects, read what has happened to other g uys and make a decsion then.  My 1st cycle i did straight test and my second i stacked it with deca, worked well.  My brother is in your boat, he is a fat ass and wants to cut and i told him he should go natural and see how much weight he can drop, he dropped 30lbs naturally in 6 months of working out and now he might do a test cycle instead of doing a cutting.  he wanted to use winny and test for his virgin cycle but he took my addivce and went natural and now is just going to experiment with low doses of test only............then break out once he learns how his body reacts.
First Rock

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 10:51:07 PM »
awesome question............i dont think anyone has ever asked that before.............i mean, surely you couldnt find 150,000 different permutations of the answer to that question  if you bothered to scroll around this, or any other bodybuilding site for, er, i dont............a minute and a half maybe...............lazy lazy boy.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 07:14:12 AM »
try taking 400 to 500 mgs of test for ten weeks....you can also throw in a little dbol at 25mgs a day for 5 weeks to kick start the cycle...make sure you do your research on how to post cycle the proper way

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 09:40:10 AM »
test 500mg 1-12
dbol 30mg 1-5

Expect to put on 20-30 pounds alot of water if your diet isn't dialed in correctly.. The first cycle is a magical one. Eat as much as you can and enjoy

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 01:23:58 PM »
i always say do it right and explode!

500mg testo 1-12
400mg deca 1-10
anti e+clomids-hcg

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 02:12:21 PM »
i always say do it right and explode!

500mg testo 1-12
400mg deca 1-10
anti e+clomids-hcg

ya why not the first one is always the best. Shit throw in some dbol.

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 03:24:42 AM »
ya why not the first one is always the best. Shit throw in some dbol.

I remember this old issue of Muscular Development that had this article called "steroid guru round table" or something along those lines. Anyways, Dave Palumbo and "friends" Romano, Kneller etc. thought that since it's your first cycle you should/could go all out and just do 3000 mg test per week + deca + dianabol+winny orals to kick start it!

Thinking about all that, it's nothing short of insanity...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

beard

• Getbig II
« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 04:07:52 AM »
Hi guys,
what stack would you recommend for very first cycle. I`ve never tried before, 37 y.o., working out for 6 years.

Why not just taking D-bols? 3-8 a day. Then you don't have to inject and shit, if it's your first cycle that should work fine.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 06:30:34 AM »
because dbol is pointless by itself...

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 03:19:26 PM »
because dbol is pointless by itself...

I disagree...

I've been lifting for 13+ years and i still gain VERY well even on dianabol only. Now i know that i'm an exception and maybe even a hyper-responder since this doesn't happen with my training partners and when they do gain some on dianabol only they loose it soon after discontinuing...

It's good to lucky (and BIG) ;)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 05:19:09 PM »
I wouldn't ever take dbol by itself because my gains are 10 times better with test...the other problem for me is that it made me sooooo tired takin it alone

BodyMachine

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 05:31:08 PM »
i would say just run straight test w/o stacking for your 1st cycle just to see how your body reacts to AAS.  then after this intro cycle you can consider stacking.  thing to cnsider are what kind of cycle your doing (cut/bulking) and always us test as a base.  Look at possible side effects, read what has happened to other g uys and make a decsion then.  My 1st cycle i did straight test and my second i stacked it with deca, worked well.  My brother is in your boat, he is a fat ass and wants to cut and i told him he should go natural and see how much weight he can drop, he dropped 30lbs naturally in 6 months of working out and now he might do a test cycle instead of doing a cutting.  he wanted to use winny and test for his virgin cycle but he took my addivce and went natural and now is just going to experiment with low doses of test only............then break out once he learns how his body reacts.

Can u shed some light on the possible issues some/he may run into? It might help him make up his mind  ;D

koszhuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 08:05:48 PM »
Ok, just to sum up my research: I want definitely to bulk, my body is very sensitive but adjusting quickly so I`ll go 400 mgs/week (Cypionate or Enanthate) for 12 weeks. Whats the best time/day of the week to load? I`d like to try though Dianabol (Methandrostenolone) to kick start my gains 20 mgs/day for first 4 weeks but won`t take it by itself only since a lot opinions say its useless and will lose everything once stop it without test.
Whats the best PCT for this newbie cycle?
What possible issues are you talking about to consider?
Whats better Cypionate (active life about 18 days) or Enanthate (8 days) for newb cycle?

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 10:20:50 PM »
Can u shed some light on the possible issues some/he may run into? It might help him make up his mind  ;D

Well man, everybody reacts differently to AAS and test is a good AAS for a 1st timer.  It will give them an idea of how they react, the kind of responsibility and persistance needed to use these drugs effectively.  Doing a stack for a 1st cycle might put some people in over their heads.  Just try a low dose of test for about 12 weeks and then recover, take some mental notes of how it went and then plan another cycle combining your choice of other roids. 

If he ran deca, tren or other test like compounds he might have sexual dysfunction, acne, gyno or other things.  using a little bit of test will help him gauge how his body takes it.  test will not give any sexual side effects, show if your prone to gyno or not, teach you how you recover best (PCT or the need for HCG during cycle).  for instance on my first cycle my nuts went into atrophy really quick and it freaked me out so i started HCG.  Now i know to always have it for all cycles b/c i shutdown very easy.  Not everybody has that issue.  I am not prone to gyno and even with long estered test i dont hold down much water so I really do not need 1mg of adex a day i usually take .25mg EOD to be on the safe side.
First Rock

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 11:58:14 PM »
I wouldn't ever take dbol by itself because my gains are 10 times better with test...the other problem for me is that it made me sooooo tired takin it alone

It's really weird how differently we all react to these compounds. I have absolutely nothing against test, but when i have used it (everytime), it has raised my resting heart rate so high above normal that it was extremely unpleasant. I know that this is not "normal" but it's the reason i dont really like "extra" test. Plus, all the test that i have used were human grade and in amps.

PS. Dianabol gives me lots of energy. :)
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 06:00:42 AM »
It's really weird how differently we all react to these compounds. I have absolutely nothing against test, but when i have used it (everytime), it has raised my resting heart rate so high above normal that it was extremely unpleasant. I know that this is not "normal" but it's the reason i dont really like "extra" test. Plus, all the test that i have used were human grade and in amps.

PS. Dianabol gives me lots of energy. :)

that is weird how we react so different...so do you not use test anymore?

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 06:11:57 AM »
first cycle need to be done correct and you can get most gains...30lbs for sure in 10-12 weeks

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 08:16:17 AM »
that is weird how we react so different...so do you not use test anymore?

Last time i did it was this spring/early summer and i have no intentions of using it anymore. Maybe when i'm 50+ (if i live that long) :) i'll do something like    100 mg per week for HRT...
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 08:46:28 AM »
wow really? so do you take any other compounds besides dbol?

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 09:43:18 AM »
wow really? so do you take any other compounds besides dbol?

I cycle dianabol and turinabol and use nolvadex for pct. Just started a new cycle 20 mg dianabol a day and nothing else. I feel good and have already started to fill out. I have done countless d-bol cycles. In the future i want to try HG deca and maybe primo.
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 10:15:04 AM »
how is ur liver from doing mostly orals? and how do you like dbol compared to tbol? i would like to try tbol but don't kno what legit lab to use

Luolamies

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2009, 02:26:10 PM »
how is ur liver from doing mostly orals? and how do you like dbol compared to tbol? i would like to try tbol but don't kno what legit lab to use

I use low doses (which work for me) and often take long breaks, never had any issues and i have been tested. With t-bol the dosage has to be much higher and there's not nearly as much water retention then with d-bol. In laymans terms its d-bol lite. It can be used for both bulking and cutting. It's more expensive than d-bol and weaker, but a good drug none the less, nearly no sides, (there's allways some even if we dont see/feel them).
TEST+DECA+DBOL=BIG

koszhuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2009, 03:55:02 PM »
So you don`t recommend to stack test with dbol on very first cycle?!
Why its not recommended to go on cycle with high BF? What BF limit would u recommend before going onto cycle?

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2009, 04:52:01 PM »
So you don`t recommend to stack test with dbol on very first cycle?!
Why its not recommended to go on cycle with high BF? What BF limit would u recommend before going onto cycle?

Because you can lose most of your fat naturally and get to a better starting point.  Why waste drugs or subject your body to stress when you don't need to?  You should lose bodyfat very quickly for the first couple of months considering where you are starting from.  Save the AAS for when you can eat like a horse and grow without worrying about gaining fat.

To begin, don't worry about losing muscle and just focus on dropping the weight.  With a good diet and excercise, you should easily lose 2 lbs a week x 8 weeks = 16 lbs over the first two months, at a minimum.  Then, if you must take something to help quicken your fat loss you could take low level T3 combined with Clenbuterol or Albuterol for the next couple of months.  Adding in GH on top of that would be even better.

Get down to 10% or less bf and then start a good Test only cycle.  You will grow better this way.