Author Topic: What GetBig Personalities are worthy of a Reality show?  (Read 920 times)

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
What GetBig Personalities are worthy of a Reality show?
« on: August 10, 2009, 10:22:32 AM »
my short list

Okami and his Bear friend- it would be like "Rob and Big" except it would be more Irisher
Onlyme- seriously, i'm not gonna even try and make a pun or anything- it would just be funny to see a fat guy with a moustache that rivals John Oates' being followed around by a camera crew
Arce1988- cuz there aren't enough shows about living as a person with a mental disability
tatayana- ummm...i don't know what the show would be about but i just need some beat off material
milos sarcev- see tatayana

dov

• Getbig IV
Re: What GetBig Personalities are worthy of a Reality show?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »
How bout "NZmuscleman"....we would have an in-depth look at his Sat. night bar-hopping skillz.

Episode 1...Primping to land skanks
Episode 2...It's 3am-what's one to do?
Episode 3...18 yr old chain-smokin ditz or teh 55 yr old granny skank who downs 1/2 gallon whiskey like it's water?

Educational and entertaining for teh young-buck GBr's.

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2009, 10:54:19 AM »
Adventures in Croatch land. 

Uncle Tom's Cabin.......Starring 'Wiggs'

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2009, 10:56:52 AM »

I'd call the show "Croatch On!"

Each episode, we'd see Ron Moaster aka Croatch own some juicers in various ways.  In one episode, he'd secretly photogrph their genitals and shrunken testes in the gym shower, then send it to their co-workers.  In another episode, he'd own juicers on the bench press then compare W-2s to further embarass them.  Getting "Croatched" would be the fear of every juicehead in every gym in America.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2009, 10:57:03 AM »

Uncle Tom's Cabin.......Starring 'Wiggs'

hahaha
Oh...Monica!

TacoBell

• Getbig V
  • Team FTN
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2009, 11:00:51 AM »
I'd call the show "Croatch On!"

Each episode, we'd see Ron Moaster aka Croatch own some juicers in various ways.  In one episode, he'd secretly photogrph their genitals and shrunken testes in the gym shower, then send it to their co-workers.  In another episode, he'd own juicers on the bench press then compare W-2s to further embarass them.  Getting "Croatched" would be the fear of every juicehead in every gym in America.

Dont forget the underlying humor of him still being a mediocre midget while all that is hapening... ;)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2009, 11:07:52 AM »
yes, Croatch proclaiming "188, Punk Beyotch!" at a very owned scale would be comic gold.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2009, 11:08:13 AM »
All of my lives - past, present and future

An intricate, epic saga spanning well over 7000 years, in which we get to see our very own Sevastase right from the time when he was a gladiator in ancient Rome with Stewart Swerdlow (previous life) to his life now, which has been more than well documented in Getbig to the future, when he finally gets de-programmed and gets in touch with his gladiatorial prowess, to defeat the reptilian Illuminate by waging a war on them in their own city 1200 miles below the surface of the earth.

Individual episodes will each be dedicated to each of the several fields he shone in - tennis, bodybuilding, sword fighting, astral travelling and so on. Narrated by Sevastase's closest friend and ally Stewart Swerdlow, who also provides comprehensive background information on unknown causal phenomenon that we never knew were responsible for known newsworthy items, ranging from MJ's recent death to earthquakes to the extinction of dodos.

Soon to be released in a 12 volume DVD series. Soundtrack by 240's band and cover design by db2431.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2009, 11:09:12 AM »
All of my lives - past, present and future

An intricate, epic saga spanning well over 7000 years, in which we get to see our very own Sevastase right from the time when he was a gladiator in ancient Rome with Stewart Swerdlow (previous life) to his life now, which has been more than well documented in Getbig to the future, when he finally gets de-programmed and gets in touch with his gladiatorial prowess, to defeat the reptilian Illuminate by waging a war on them in their own city 1200 miles below the surface of the earth.

Individual episodes will each be dedicated to each of the several fields he shone in - tennis, bodybuilding, sword fighting, astral travelling and so on. Narrated by Sevastase's closest friend and ally Stewart Swerdlow, who also gives comprehensive background information on unknown causal phenomenon that we never knew was responsible for known newsworthy items, ranging from MJ's recent death to earthquakes to the extinction of dodos.

Soon to be released in a 12 volume DVD series. Soundtrack by 240's band and cover design by db2431.

yes- it would be like Ken Burn's Civil War