Author Topic: R-C Money and Quaker Oats ....  (Read 4512 times)

Big-C

• Getbig II
R-C Money and Quaker Oats ....
« on: August 10, 2009, 10:48:12 PM »
  Hey guys hate to break the news but QUAKER OATS ... Sux R-CMONEYS dick... Heres the question is R-C Money gay for letting Quakeroats suck it?? :o

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Re: R-C Money and Quaker Oats ....
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 12:52:38 AM »
and who might you be.....
P

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 06:30:25 PM »
dont u fucking disrespect quaker oats shit face

user big-c u are banned from v board
w

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 06:42:04 PM »

AAAAAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHha hahahhahahahHHahahahaha You got PWNED! ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2009, 10:24:18 AM »

Good job Bluto

needmoresize

• Getbig II
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2009, 11:26:27 PM »
As far as i know its calld 'be owned or be stoned' not 'retard on a power trip'

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 12:39:58 AM »

Back off!

Gene is a very good mod.
No doubt about it...

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 01:30:49 AM »
  Hey guys hate to break the news but QUAKER OATS ... Sux R-CMONEYS dick... Heres the question is R-C Money gay for letting Quakeroats suck it?? :o

"Big" C ::) , how dare you post in the V without getting permission from all of the legends who've posted in this very thread apart from you, while talking trash about the great sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of "guy" who shows up unannounced on Nasser night wearing nothing but hot pink assless chaps and matching nipple tassels, with a tub of Vaseline in one hand and the other halfway up your rectum, milking your prostrate. And when the stunned bunch of Arabs ask what the hell you want, you say with the gayest lisp ever, "Sorry for the intrusion, musclebears, but I heard that this is the only Islamic safe house in the area where you can have something inserted into your anus that won't kill you. Now how about you let me join this party and show you all how to charm your way into a trouser snake or 2", as you eagerly reach for the nearest Arab's junk. Hahahahaha gayer than having a great handful of cashews, putting on a fresh T shirt and still not having a nice day.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 01:39:56 AM »
Kiwiol is back  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
P

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 01:43:21 AM »
Kiwiol is back  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Not really, lol - I just remembered your post from the funniest guys thread and thought I'd make a similar one for a laugh.

Besides, you seem to have the above technique down pat yourself, Complex carbs big guy ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: August 20, 2009, 02:47:02 AM »
"Big" C ::) , how dare you post in the V without getting permission from all of the legends who've posted in this very thread apart from you, while talking trash about the great sarcasm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hahahahaha oh brother, I bet you're the kind of "guy" who shows up unannounced on Nasser night wearing nothing but hot pink assless chaps and matching nipple tassels, with a tub of Vaseline in one hand and the other halfway up your rectum, milking your prostrate. And when the stunned bunch of Arabs ask what the hell you want, you say with the gayest lisp ever, "Sorry for the intrusion, musclebears, but I heard that this is the only Islamic safe house in the area where you can have something inserted into your anus that won't kill you. Now how about you let me join this party and show you all how to charm your way into a trouser snake or 2", as you eagerly reach for the nearest Arab's junk. Hahahahaha gayer than having a great handful of cashews, putting on a fresh T shirt and still not having a nice day.
bahahahahahaha the fire still burns  ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 20, 2009, 06:03:10 AM »
haha that was a good one!
youre now banned from the v
w

Big-C

• Getbig II
« Reply #12 on: August 20, 2009, 01:05:36 PM »
man u got some of the facts wrong.. i do show up to Islamic safe house but its not to fuck your males cousins its to fuck your sisters and cousins... im sorry i dont have thousands of posts on here i guess I have a life as for you im assuming QaukerOats keeps you pretty busy with tasks such as cleaning his single wide trailer, injecting steriods in his ass and cooking him biscuts and gravie. Lmfao u really must be his little bitch... getting offended cuz im makin fun of your boyfriend? Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up and put u and quakeroats on a diet.... Long live R-C Money

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #13 on: August 20, 2009, 01:18:29 PM »
man u got some of the facts wrong.. i do show up to Islamic safe house but its not to fuck your males cousins its to fuck your sisters and cousins... im sorry i dont have thousands of posts on here i guess I have a life as for you im assuming QaukerOats keeps you pretty busy with tasks such as cleaning his single wide trailer, injecting steriods in his ass and cooking him biscuts and gravie. Lmfao u really must be his little bitch... getting offended cuz im makin fun of your boyfriend? Do us all a favor and shut the fuck up and put u and quakeroats on a diet.... Long live R-C Money

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 01:48:40 PM »

old school  8)
T

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2009, 06:46:23 PM »
Kiwiol,

Are you implying that when "Big-C" (oh brother) is invited to a "cocktail party" he instinctively brings his AZT and protease inhibitors with him?
A