Author Topic: What Year Was This  (Read 3620 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: What Year Was This
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 02:24:23 PM »
Dorian CRUSHED everybody in 96.

97 not so much

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 02:25:04 PM »
Dorian CRUSHED everybody in 96.

97 not so much

exactly , he could have lost in 97 all other years be bested everyone

Trav

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 04:30:44 PM »
I think Nasser's posing could have been better- he had a little Dillett syndrome going in the BDB.  Also kicked his arm out all stupid in the side tri- legs too straight in FLS- and usually held arms too high whenever they were over his head... could really go on forever- just picture a chewbacca marionette, but with meat instead of hair.

Biggest thing tho- he held his abs tight and "hulked-out" his shoulders for width- not displaying tons of depth for all that weight, and a wicked blocky look...  If he expanded his ribcage like Doz, at least all that meat would be slopped-on the same way, for comparison's sake, and he's only a better posing routine away from tossing the whole aesthetic debate away and beating Yates with his extra 20 lbs...  Just like Yates did to Ray, and Cuts did to Ronnie...

I'd say at least 10% of Dillett was lost in translation to the stage with poor posing, with another 5% lost with thick skin and wuss lifting- maybe with only a 5% gain with better posing, Nasser could have won more plastic trophies!

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 04:33:17 PM »
i lost my virginity that year

...I couldn't walk for a week

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 05:09:43 PM »
i lost my virginity that year

...I couldn't walk for a week

did you bleed much johnny?

sorry brah, i couldn't resist  :D

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 05:12:51 PM »
did you bleed much johnny?

sorry brah, i couldn't resist  :D

of course, i got my "man-hymen" broken

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 05:22:38 PM »
PROVE IT don't claim it and Nasser's hearsay isn't proof

And FYI Bobs another out right lie on your behalf because at the athletes meeting ALL the athletes agreed that they would lose their place as well as the money if they were DQ  stop trying to make him out to be a victim , Nasser rolled the dice and came up empty handed as usual he took the diuretics and still was water logged from the back

Discussing that there will be a test at the athletes meeting  proves that it took place? lol.  I don't care if you believe it or not, but if you do ever get to talk to anyone who competed at the 96 O then go ahead and ask  if there was a test, you'll be surprised ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 05:23:35 PM »
exactly pictures can be misleading because of perspective and angles these guys think they struck gold but as usual they can't look beyond their own bias

Pictures are only misleading against Dorian and in favour of everyone else, great logic  ::)

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 12, 2009, 05:27:59 PM »
Discussing that there will be a test at the athletes meeting  proves that it took place? lol.  I don't care if you believe it or not, but if you do ever get to talk to anyone who competed at the 96 O then go ahead and ask  if there was a test, you'll be surprised ;)

Again don't tell me PROVE IT TO ME you're going on Nasser's hearsay and we've already established he's a bitter crybaby and entertaining your nonsense if that were the case he could have sued and won to have his THIRD PLACE win reestablished  ;) either way you're fucked

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 12, 2009, 05:31:38 PM »
Pictures are only misleading against Dorian and in favour of everyone else, great logic  ::)

No pics are misleading at times especially when they show Yates is 4" shorter standing side-by-side and all the pic you posted prove exactly what the judges decided Dorian was better you see what you want and 99% of the time it contradicts what the judges picked which proves you simply don't know what you're talking about and when faced with this fact you cry ' politics ' history proves Nasser wasn't that great regardless of what you may feel

pics aren't as good as video , video isn't as good as being there live and in person

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #35 on: August 12, 2009, 06:06:59 PM »
pics aren't as good as video , video isn't as good as being there live and in person

bullfucking shit.

::)

you think you have a better view of the contest from the 43d row sitting behind some tall guy than a good video clip?

please.

its like saying that the view of a WWE match from the balcony seating is just as good as the view on your TV.

your only saying this bullshit because all the videos and pics show that McGough is wrong with many of his comments re dorian and ronnie, as he is biased as hell for his good friend dorian. ::)
Flower Boy Ran Away

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 12, 2009, 06:10:37 PM »
bullfucking shit.

you think you have a better view of the contest from the 43d row sitting behind some tall guy than a good video clip?

please.

its like saying that the view of a WWE match from the balcony seating is just as good as the view on your TV.

your only saying this bullshit because all the videos and pics show that McGough is wrong with many of his comments re dorian and ronnie, as he is biased as hell for his good friend dorian. ::)

the guys I'm talking about were FRONT ROW simpleton  ;) another classic example of Hulkster jumping the gun and NOT using his head  ;D

you're the same dummy who claimed you're just as qualified to judge sitting at home on your PC as the guys are 10 feet away  :-\

I feel bad because you're not longer ignorant because I schooled you , now you're just stupid  ;D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 12, 2009, 06:39:17 PM »
can you post them here plz?

Small Vid but Nasser is featured first (nice first shot)

PL&index=39

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: August 12, 2009, 08:17:55 PM »
He just doesn't win this pose he obliterates Nasser in this pose and so did the 215 pounds Shawn Ray , you see what you want and ironically always against what the judges see

little separation in his delts? LMFAO and arms  ::)  ::)  ::) look at Nasser's NON-EXISTENT forearms that's oaky because it's Nasser  ::)

as i said before you always choose pics from certain angles to prove you are right.. the credibility of team nasser prevents us from doing the same.. we always post the whole thing for the TRUTH sake ;D

to use your way I am posting the below pic. to show how nasser’s forearm was better than dorian’s (which was not true).. I agree that dorian’s was better but nasser’s was not bad and still went well with his massive arm.. dorian’s forearm overpowered his arm the same way his calve overpowered his quad..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #39 on: August 12, 2009, 08:20:12 PM »
Small Vid but Nasser is featured first (nice first shot)

PL&index=39

thx my friend but i saw this before :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: August 12, 2009, 08:22:48 PM »
why didn't yates train his arms in 97?

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #41 on: August 12, 2009, 08:39:00 PM »
jesus those biceps look terrible on dorian.
Deep Tissue Massage

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 04:24:44 AM »
If you look at Dorian's waist in 96, i think the only reason he was bloated in 97 was the Tri tear. His metabilism would have slowed down as he couldn't train the same and it would have left him bloated. As in 94.

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 04:48:11 AM »
Dorian got owned in those pics.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 08:46:31 AM »
Dorian got owned in those pics.

yes unfortunately for his balls lovers fans..