Author Topic: day in the life of musclemcmANUS  (Read 4759 times)

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
Re: day in the life of musclemcmANUS
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 05:02:11 AM »
Those medical deities are the third biggest cause of death in America. http://www.naturodoc.com/library/public_health/doctors_cause_death.htm    http://www.health-care-reform.net

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #26 on: August 12, 2009, 05:03:38 AM »
C'mon webcke, cut McMannus some slack....he just pulled his finger out of some 75yr old guys ass....
:D :-X

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #27 on: August 12, 2009, 05:07:28 AM »
And what the fuck do you do for a living smart ass?  Probably work for the "gubmint" I bet. 

Man, you are a mean drunk....if you must know, I am a professional poster by trade.  Do a little ninja work on the side.

BIG_STI

• Getbig IV
  • www.illpumpyouup.com/
« Reply #28 on: August 12, 2009, 05:09:09 AM »
Settle down Mcanus, the fact that your dumb enough to sit here and justify your job to some unemployed teen age geek who lives at home and sits online 24/7 says a lot.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 12, 2009, 05:12:27 AM »
Haha you guys are funny.  99.9% of you will be in the hospital at some point in your lives.  If any of you fucksticks live to be 70, 80, 90 years old chances are you'll live long enough to shit and piss yourselves, forget who you are and who your kids are, wake up everyday with pain and barely be able to go to the bathroom without feeling exhausted.  And if you happen to be sent to the hospital due to not having a shit for a week chances are its' a doctor that's gonna be sticking his finger up your ass first not a nurse.  

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #30 on: August 12, 2009, 05:12:30 AM »

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: August 12, 2009, 05:15:05 AM »
Haha you guys are funny.  99.9% of you will be in the hospital at some point in your lives.  If any of you fucksticks live to be 70, 80, 90 years old chances are you'll live long enough to shit and piss yourselves, forget who you are and who your kids are, wake up everyday with pain and barely be able to go to the bathroom without feeling exhausted.  And if you happen to be sent to the hospital due to not having a shit for a week chances are its' a doctor that's gonna be sticking his finger up your ass first not a nurse.  

And when someone has to get rid of the bedpan or soiled sheets, your the "man" for the job.
No doubt about it...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #32 on: August 12, 2009, 05:17:50 AM »
i really don't believe any self respecting male would be a male nurse?  id honestly rather take the derek anthony route than be a male nurse and i'm not even bisexual
Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #33 on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:21 AM »
hahahah meltdown

I like how you seem to know what it's like over here yet you don't even live in Aus. You have no idea what the housing market over here is like. Real Estate is a well respected profession and has very good career success rates. Both my parents didn't go to college yet they earn more in a month than you do in a year.

but its all good, you went to college. Keep reminding yourself of that when your pulling in your whopping $20k a year and living in some piece of shit apartment.

My parents grew up with nothing, worked hard and now their efforts are being rewarded. Maybe you wouldn't be so bitter if you too actually experienced success.

Oh, and i went to one of the best private schools in Australia and could go to any college i want, but i choose not to. I fail to see what business this is of yours, but there you go.

My family is in real estate as you know, it's a great business.  ;D

What about ksa_triceps, doesn't his family own a shit load of property in Dubai, India?

Team Real property approved!
S

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #34 on: August 13, 2009, 09:31:53 AM »
I am an RN.  I'll have my CRNA in a few years. 

How many dicks do you suck during your shift.  Also, why did you admit to liking giving sponge baths to guys balls.  Is this something you do while they are awake.  Do they know you are doing this.  And why do you use your saliva instead of soap when you do this. 
No Worries 4 me

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 13, 2009, 09:40:49 AM »
C'mon webcke, cut McMannus some slack....he just pulled his finger out of some 75yr old guys ass....
then, he went to work.

Smokincrazy

• Getbig IV
  • owned,meltdown,epic......
« Reply #36 on: August 13, 2009, 10:13:00 AM »
I make $80K a year before taxes chump.  Worked hard?  Someone that lays bricks works hard.  Someone that washed dishes works hard.  Someone that worked in a factory works hard.  Real Estate agents bullshit their clients, smile, and shake hands all day.  They do fuck all to earn 6% of someone elses money.  Anyone and their retarded brother can be a Real Estate agent.  What separates a good Real Estate Agent from a bad one is how much bullshit they are willing to spew to make the sale.  
I call bullshit on the 80k a year nursing

do you work a lot of overtime?
You make $40.00 an hr nursing?
How long have you done it?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 13, 2009, 10:15:24 AM »
then, he went to work.

LOL....I just saw this....classic mass....

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
« Reply #38 on: August 13, 2009, 10:18:19 AM »
i really don't believe any self respecting male would be a male nurse?  id honestly rather take the derek anthony route than be a male nurse and i'm not even bisexual

And what exactly do you do champ?....I thought so...go eat your Cherrios and play X-Box....Kid.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 13, 2009, 10:19:43 AM »
And what exactly do you do champ?....I thought so...go eat your Cherrios and play X-Box....Kid.

Don't make him get his knife, wiggs...

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #40 on: August 13, 2009, 11:44:09 AM »
If you ever find your Jr. USA homo ass in Brooklyn, NY you can come find me at 4202 Avenue U & Flatbush every Tuesday and Thursday.  Just ask for the big guy.   

big gay nurse

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #41 on: August 13, 2009, 11:46:20 AM »
there is nothing wrong with being a male nurse..

....then again, this is coming from me, a guy who has 3 pairs of pink underwear in his dresser

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #42 on: August 13, 2009, 11:48:14 AM »
there is nothing wrong with being a male nurse..

....then again, this is coming from me, a guy who has 3 pairs of pink underwear in his dresser

dont be to upfront

muscleMCmanANUS will send you 5quid for a pair in a flash...wear them when he does his 'rounds' at the vet hospital

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #43 on: August 13, 2009, 11:49:43 AM »
dont be to upfront

muscleMCmanANUS will send you 5quid for a pair in a flash...wear them when he does his 'rounds' at the vet hospital

i only take Paypal

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: August 13, 2009, 05:53:12 PM »
Dallas Presbyterian hospital here has some of the hottest chicks I've seen, 20, 22 year olds all over the place. The male nurses here, however, are all gay. I would work there in a heart beat, lol.