Author Topic: day in the life of musclemcmANUS  (Read 4752 times)

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
day in the life of musclemcmANUS
« on: August 12, 2009, 04:02:17 AM »
I am a male LPN, and have been working in the field for over a year now, mostly in med/surg nursing. All I can say is “what the hell was I thinking?!?!”

Where should I start? Let’s see here: the cliques of bitches looking to stab you in the back for ANY reason, being treated like a turd by doctors (self titled Medical Deities), being treated like pond scum by the patients and their families, understaffing, overworking, lack of support from totally unprofessional and uneducated assholes in management…I could go on and on with examples, but I won’t. You already know what I am talking about.

I don’t mind the shit, the blood, the code blues, giving patients emotional support when needed. Its everything else I described before that makes me hate what I do.

To anyone who is crazy/masochistic enough to really want to do this line of work: RUN FAR, FAR AWAY.

There are some days I would rather be a garbageman or a cop. I wish I could be in Irag right now; at least there, I could shoot back.
TEAM LAURA LEE!

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
Re: day in the life of musclemcmANUS
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2009, 04:03:10 AM »
Haha like your ass raping stepdad I own your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KA BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!  Meltdown!  It's gotta be a getbig record!  You even capitalized ANUS in the Thread!  LOL. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2009, 04:03:50 AM »
Must be hard to be taken serious when you are a male nurse.......
No doubt about it...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 12, 2009, 04:06:26 AM »
Must be hard to be taken serious when you are a male nurse.......

Yeah when you're a straight good looking male nurse surrounded by hot female nurses it's really hard to be taken seriously, they all just wanna fuck me :) LOL. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2009, 04:10:33 AM »
Yeah when you're a straight good looking male nurse surrounded by hot female nurses it's really hard to be taken seriously, they all just wanna fuck me :) LOL. 

hahahha most female nurses are older fat women and most "male nurses" (oh brother) are gay skinny twinks.

So what category do you fall into again?
No doubt about it...

spinnis

« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2009, 04:11:14 AM »
No wonder hes so pissed of all the time hahaha

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 12, 2009, 04:11:52 AM »
hahahha most female nurses are older fat women and most "male nurses" (oh brother) are gay skinny twinks.

So what category do you fall into again?

Most 19 year olds that live with their parents haven't gotten laid......well in your case when was the last time you got laid webcke?  Jacking off to your mom's dirty panties doesn't count.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 12, 2009, 04:12:48 AM »
its cool how were teaming up together webcke i hope we can be buds now instead of fighting like before

Oh brother.......nothing spells homosexuality as two guys bonding on a bodybuilding forum.  haha!  Bros before hoes!  The greek! 

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2009, 04:13:18 AM »
great job with good pay and mad oppurtunities for employment everywhere----nothing wrong with being a nurse

he should get his RN though----would have more places to work and would earn more

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #9 on: August 12, 2009, 04:14:23 AM »
Most 19 year olds that live with their parents haven't gotten laid......well in your case when was the last time you got laid webcke?  Jacking off to your mom's dirty panties doesn't count.  

About 3 weeks ago. You've seen my pics, i'm a handsome guy.

At your height you must look pretty skinny. Is that why you are too afraid to post a pic? Or are you afraid someone will recognise you when you are changing their bedpan?
No doubt about it...

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 04:14:44 AM »

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 04:16:11 AM »
About 3 weeks ago. You've seen my pics, i'm a handsome guy.

At your height you must look pretty skinny. Is that why you are too afraid to post a pic? Or are you afraid someone will recognise you when you are changing their bedpan?

You could look like Brad fucking Pitt......you live at home, and wear pacman t shirts. Girls love height either way.  I could be butt ugly and still pull more pussy than you. 

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 04:16:56 AM »
great job with good pay and mad oppurtunities for employment everywhere----nothing wrong with being a nurse

he should get his RN though----would have more places to work and would earn more

I am an RN.  I'll have my CRNA in a few years. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 04:19:15 AM »
You could look like Brad fucking Pitt......you live at home, and wear pacman t shirts. Girls love height either way.  I could be butt ugly and still pull more pussy than you. 

I have one pac man shirt that i have worn about twice. I like it though. My parents are also fucking loaded, so why would i not live at home?

Anyway, at least you are comfortable with being ugly. Skinny too. Nurse too. Man, it just keeps getting worse for you....... :-X
No doubt about it...

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 04:20:34 AM »
i'm going to work, mmm, webcke, willgrant, other fucks...

you can all fuck off.  bunch of dumb ass holes

fuck you all

You still here faggot?

No doubt about it...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 12, 2009, 04:34:43 AM »
I have one pac man shirt that i have worn about twice. I like it though. My parents are also fucking loaded, so why would i not live at home?

Anyway, at least you are comfortable with being ugly. Skinny too. Nurse too. Man, it just keeps getting worse for you....... :-X

Haha so you're one of those spoiled little rich girls who's mommy and daddy pay their way through life.  Pathetic. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #16 on: August 12, 2009, 04:38:07 AM »
Haha so you're one of those spoiled little rich girls who's mommy and daddy pay their way through life.  Pathetic. 

Sounds like someone grew up a poor motherfucker from some hillbilly family.

I start my Real Estate Traineeship next year, so i will be following in their footsteps. Hopefully i will be able to spoil my kids too. Like that's such a bad thing....... ::)
No doubt about it...

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #17 on: August 12, 2009, 04:38:59 AM »
i'm going to work, mmm, webcke, willgrant, other fucks...

you can all fuck off.  bunch of dumb ass holes

fuck you all
sure you are you kiddy fiddling fukwad..you are going into your fat gfs kids room to warm up your fingers u mean  :-X

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2009, 04:45:19 AM »
Sounds like someone grew up a poor motherfucker from some hillbilly family.

I start my Real Estate Traineeship next year, so i will be following in their footsteps. Hopefully i will be able to spoil my kids too. Like that's such a bad thing....... ::)

Traineeship?  LOL What the fuck is a traineeship. Here in the states we actually earn COLLEGE fucking DEGREES!  It's called 4 years of studying, 4 years of making the grade and actually graduating from a well respected institution licensed by the state.  You can get a "traineeship" on t.v. when it comes to Real Estate.  It doesn't take absolutely any intelligence, hard work, or discipline to become a Real Estate agent.  Typical rich fucks.........always have their hands in someone else's pocket.  What happened to the days were people actually produced shit, made shit, and built shit?  Enjoy your "traineeship" you little turd because if you were intelligent you'd understand that the days of making lots of money like mommy and poppy are LONG GONE.  There might come a day where you'll have to actually work for a living.  Most Real Estate agents will be reduced to a more realistic salary.....kind of like inflated houses they used to sell.   

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2009, 04:51:42 AM »
Traineeship?  LOL What the fuck is a traineeship. Here in the states we actually earn COLLEGE fucking DEGREES!  It's called 4 years of studying, 4 years of making the grade and actually graduating from a well respected institution licensed by the state.  You can get a "traineeship" on t.v. when it comes to Real Estate.  It doesn't take absolutely any intelligence, hard work, or discipline to become a Real Estate agent.  Typical rich fucks.........always have their hands in someone else's pocket.  What happened to the days were people actually produced shit, made shit, and built shit?  Enjoy your "traineeship" you little turd because if you were intelligent you'd understand that the days of making lots of money like mommy and poppy are LONG GONE.  There might come a day where you'll have to actually work for a living.  Most Real Estate agents will be reduced to a more realistic salary.....kind of like inflated houses they used to sell.   

hahahah meltdown

I like how you seem to know what it's like over here yet you don't even live in Aus. You have no idea what the housing market over here is like. Real Estate is a well respected profession and has very good career success rates. Both my parents didn't go to college yet they earn more in a month than you do in a year.

but its all good, you went to college. Keep reminding yourself of that when your pulling in your whopping $20k a year and living in some piece of shit apartment.

My parents grew up with nothing, worked hard and now their efforts are being rewarded. Maybe you wouldn't be so bitter if you too actually experienced success.

Oh, and i went to one of the best private schools in Australia and could go to any college i want, but i choose not to. I fail to see what business this is of yours, but there you go.
No doubt about it...

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #20 on: August 12, 2009, 04:54:06 AM »
hahahah meltdown

I like how you seem to know what it's like over here yet you don't even live in Aus. You have no idea what the housing market over here is like. Real Estate is a well respected profession and has very good career success rates. Both my parents didn't go to college yet they earn more in a month than you do in a year.

but its all good, you went to college. Keep reminding yourself of that when your pulling in your whopping $20k a year and living in some piece of shit apartment.

My parents grew up with nothing, worked hard and now their efforts are being rewarded. Maybe you wouldn't be so bitter if you too actually experienced success.

Oh, and i went to one of the best private schools in Australia and could go to any college i want, but i choose not to. I fail to see what business this is of yours, but there you go.

C'mon webcke, cut McMannus some slack....he just pulled his finger out of some 75yr old guys ass....

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #21 on: August 12, 2009, 04:55:30 AM »
C'mon webcke, cut McMannus some slack....he just pulled his finger out of some 75yr old guys ass....

ahhaha, but he went to college for that, so it's totally worth it.
No doubt about it...

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: August 12, 2009, 04:57:06 AM »
hahahah meltdown

I make $80K a year before taxes chump.  Worked hard?  Someone that lays bricks works hard.  Someone that washed dishes works hard.  Someone that worked in a factory works hard.  Real Estate agents bullshit their clients, smile, and shake hands all day.  They do fuck all to earn 6% of someone elses money.  Anyone and their retarded brother can be a Real Estate agent.  What separates a good Real Estate Agent from a bad one is how much bullshit they are willing to spew to make the sale.  

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: August 12, 2009, 04:58:09 AM »

And what the fuck do you do for a living smart ass?  Probably work for the "gubmint" I bet. 

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 05:01:20 AM »
I make $80K a year before taxes chump.  Worked hard?  Someone that lays bricks works hard.  Someone that washed dishes works hard.  Someone that worked in a factory works hard.  Real Estate agents bullshit their clients, smile, and shake hands all day.  They do fuck all to earn 6% of someone elses money.  Anyone and their retarded brother can be a Real Estate agent.  What separates a good Real Estate Agent from a bad one is how much bullshit they are willing to spew to make the sale.  

If that's how you choose to see it, then that's fine.

Oh, and you seem to think that manual labour is the only type of job in which someone works hard. Show's how little you know.

At the end of the day, the money is what counts. If earning enough that i can give my kids whatever they want, send them to the best schools, go on regular vacations and have no finincial worries means having some people like you think it is easy or in some way "dishonest", well that's fine by me.
No doubt about it...