Author Topic: "Pellius".....oh brother........  (Read 7488 times)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: "Pellius".....oh brother........
« Reply #50 on: August 13, 2009, 06:37:59 PM »
If I'm remembering the right pics, how did you get so goddamn WIDE? It doesn't look like just natural clavicle width but mountains of beef on the delts.

Because the area between my front and side delts are completely atrophied it actually makes my side delts stick out a bit more. Just an illusion and nothing that turns heads but the injury does effect everything you do.

That's it, cup the balls........
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #51 on: August 14, 2009, 12:09:55 PM »
That's it, cup the balls........

Since realizing that your nothing but a Pandae lackey, getting involved in fights that he randomly picks, his mutt to your Jeff, it's getting a bit tough to be inspired to respond to you. I'll try -- but I can't promise anything. Someone who thinks he's a real man because he throws weights around, bulks up, rides motorcycles, shaves his head, and walks around with a mean arrogant expression. But in reality, you're a little boy to your Alpha male Pandae. Just an insecure puppy dog tagging along with those you perceive to be real men.

OK, so now were we again? Right, another gay insinuation. Yah, ouch. That hurts. You owned me again.

PANDAEMONIUM

• Getbig V
  • Scourge of the Northern Gods
« Reply #52 on: August 14, 2009, 12:21:08 PM »
Since realizing that your nothing but a Pandae lackey, getting involved in fights that he randomly picks, his mutt to your Jeff, it's getting a bit tough to be inspired to respond to you. I'll try -- but I can't promise anything. Someone who thinks he's a real man because he throws weights around, bulks up, rides motorcycles, shaves his head, and walks around with a mean arrogant expression. But in reality, you're a little boy to your Alpha male Pandae. Just an insecure puppy dog tagging along with those you perceive to be real men.

OK, so now were we again? Right, another gay insinuation. Yah, ouch. That hurts. You owned me again.

Sounds like you're just pissed that chaos has more muscle in his right arm than you have in your whole body. :-*

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
« Reply #53 on: August 14, 2009, 02:49:23 PM »
Sounds like you're just pissed that chaos has more muscle in his right arm than you have in your whole body. :-*

More muscle than my WHOLE body? For an ectomorph I have surprisingly chubby upper thighs. So my whole body? I don't think so.
Maybe more muscle than half my body, fatso.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #54 on: August 14, 2009, 07:01:15 PM »

hahahahaaa Settle down you knock-kneed muthafukker, I'm here to slap around over-sensitive little bitches like yourself and watch you get all riled up and throw around threats like you're some sort of tough guy.

It amuses me, penisless.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!