Author Topic: OFF TOPIC - # 30 - Dave Pulcinella Of Raising The Bar AND Steroid News Update Wi  (Read 2912 times)

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
OFF TOPIC - # 30 - Dave Pulcinella Of Raising The Bar AND Steroid News Update With Millard Baker - Aaron and Carl talk about some forum stuff and give shout-outs to numerous members of the boards. We have some real fun with Pulcinella when he stops by to talk about the making of the Raising The Bar Trilogy. Millard Baker gives us the Steroid News Update with some shocking stories about how the US government is abusing its power in the pursuit of cracking down on PED use.

http://www.rxmuscle.com/off-topic.html
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
your a dirty Jew..............Bump^^^

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
your a dirty Jew..............Bump^^^

Thank you my white trash, Aryan friend...
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Thank you my white trash, Aryan friend...

dude.............you have to do a show about dan duchaine...........carl might try to poo-poo it because he did, one on super human a while back..........but to be honest, no one listens to that, and the show is not even available to listen to on the website anymore.

and the late 90s draw farther and farther away...........people who were there in venice at the time, keep getting older, memories get shorter..........you still have access to somoe of those people, didnt romano even do time wiht him or something.............th ere are a whole bunch of young juicers now who have never even heard of the guy, and that is a sin..............because when you talk about modern days supplements and anabolics.............no one played a bigger role in building the foundation in the 90s then dan.

dont be a jew, and dont let carl be a pussy.................yo u shoudl really do this show................a more interesting, complex, and multifaceted person in this industry there never was.  dont fucking pussyfoot either, talk about his unhealthy relationships with women, how he ruined female bodybuilders, and made experimental chemistry projects out of them, his drug addiction, the recumbant bikes..............cover it all............do the show

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
further

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
further

i was wondering what that meant..............you were correcting my poor grammer,

...........thank you

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV

dude.............you have to do a show about dan duchaine...........carl might try to poo-poo it because he did, one on super human a while back..........but to be honest, no one listens to that, and the show is not even available to listen to on the website anymore.

and the late 90s draw farther and farther away...........people who were there in venice at the time, keep getting older, memories get shorter..........you still have access to somoe of those people, didnt romano even do time wiht him or something.............th ere are a whole bunch of young juicers now who have never even heard of the guy, and that is a sin..............because when you talk about modern days supplements and anabolics.............no one played a bigger role in building the foundation in the 90s then dan.

dont be a jew, and dont let carl be a pussy.................yo u shoudl really do this show................a more interesting, complex, and multifaceted person in this industry there never was.  dont fucking pussyfoot either, talk about his unhealthy relationships with women, how he ruined female bodybuilders, and made experimental chemistry projects out of them, his drug addiction, the recumbant bikes..............cover it all............do the show

ACTUALLY... I think this is a excellent idea... and I have a few people in mind who knew Dan personally. Next week we are having Milos Sarcev on... but I'll work on it for the week after. Do you have any suggestions?
A

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
ACTUALLY... I think this is a excellent idea... and I have a few people in mind who knew Dan personally. Next week we are having Milos Sarcev on... but I'll work on it for the week after. Do you have any suggestions?

just off the top of my head...............shell y hominuk...........this is actually the woman who found dan dead...........she was kind of a girlfriend/muse/protege for dan, and i believe part of a live-in love triangle between herself, dan, and some other chick

http://www.qfac.com/articles/hominuk/steroid_nation_dan_duchaine.html

she is a nutritionist and publisher, and author now, and isnt every aging muscle head in california who never really made it in the industry................ .

then there is will brink, a self-proclaimed desciple of dan............who i believe fancies himself as a trainer/steroid guru.................... ..now shelly, and another close friend of dan often claim, that dan was a very solitary individual who kept people at a distance................ ..and in turn, only had a few very close friends................a nd that once he died, many opportunists, who had loose ties to him at best...........came forward claiming that they were dans best friend, and tried to capitalize on his legacy...........and continue developing his theories on performance enhancment.

when shelly hominuk talks about these hangers on, she may or may not be referin gto guys like will brink

then there is a guy named michael zumpano.............i believe he was a very close friend of dans who early on collaborated with him on the first underground steroid handbook..........i own a copy of duchaine's book, bodyopus.............zum pano wrote a postmortem forward in the book......so he obviously had a friendship with him of soem sort...........i have read a couple of his stories about dan, he really knows his shit, and is a good story teller.

lastly there is the author of the book Steroid Nation , shaun assael.............i have only read excerpts from this book, but appartently, and from what i have seen................much of the book is devoted to dan, stories of his idiosyncratic and eccentric nature, ect. and of course his contribution to the world of performance enhancment.

now, i do not know if shaun assael knew dan personally or not, but he definatly knows alot about him...............im leaning toward no, because i believe he interviewed dans close friends for the book..............which brings me to one more item of interest................ ...........i believe shally hominuk has beef with shaun assael for much of what he wrote about dan in the book............specific ally, his portrayel of dan as a cold-hearted-drug-abusing, mad scientist, as well as the nature of the relationship between dan and shelly as portrayed in the book................so shelly is pissed, says much of what shaun wrote is innacurate.............. ........so, gettting both of theri opinions might be very entertaining, because it will show how dan represented different things to different people.

do your homework, if you are going to actually do the show, a man like dan deserves a portrayel as accurate as possible.............lik e i said, the recombant bikes, his g abuse, his prison time, how he permanently fucked up a few female bodybuilders............ ....the good and the bad..............he was a man who only seemed to know extremes

hope this helps.............

http://www.danduchaine.com/

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
I'll work on contacting some of these people this week... You also forgot John Romano on your list... Will Brink, John, and Shaun I know I can get... Shelley might take some doing.
A

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
Don't bring the Aryans into this......
No doubt about it...

Hurricane Beef !

• Getbig V
  • Beat Coach, Wes & Chaos So Bad . . .
How the fuck did a judge award a woman who makes $85,000 a year ( working part time ) most of Carl's monthly cash? Fucken unreal, the dude is making pussy payments just for having been there.

Alimony should be based on blow jobs and ass sex, one month of alimony for ever ass fuck and a week for a good blow job ( The Beef means good bj, not just a lick and complaints.)

The Beef feels your pain, Carl.

The Beef

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
How the fuck did a judge award a woman who makes $85,000 a year ( working part time ) most of Carl's monthly cash? Fucken unreal, the dude is making pussy payments just for having been there.

Alimony should be based on blow jobs and ass sex, one month of alimony for ever ass fuck and a week for a good blow job ( The Beef means good bj, not just a lick and complaints.)

The Beef

especially, when carl wasnt cheating, or fucking off, or drinking, or being a bad father.................. that fucking slut literally just woke up one day and decided that she was bored, and neeed a new life, and wanted someone else...............AND CARL HAS TO FUND THAT?    evil bitch, i hope she dies, painfully.

and aaron, i didnt forget john romano, i mentioned him in the original post, no need to be redundant............... ......

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"

then there is a guy named michael zumpano.............i believe he was a very close friend of dans who early on collaborated with him on the first underground steroid handbook..........i own a copy of duchaine's book, bodyopus.............zum pano wrote a postmortem forward in the book......so he obviously had a friendship with him of soem sort...........i have read a couple of his stories about dan, he really knows his shit, and is a good story teller.

I think Zumpano was on NO BULL talking about Dan once. How Dan used 100mg of Valium a day and 16 different bodybuilding drugs at once and wondered why he wasn't growing. Thing was, he was only eating 1600 calories day.  ;D

Who was the FBB-girlfriend who Dan made get calf implants in Mexico who ended up having to amputate both legs?

Romano talked about how once in Dan's house Dan said, "here give me your arm" and shot him with Nubain without telling him what it was at first.  ;D Of course, Romano got hooked.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
Who was FBB-girlfriend who Dan made get calf implants in Mexico who ended up having to amputate both legs?

wtf

fucked up

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
I think Zumpano was on NO BULL talking about Dan once. How Dan used 100mg of Valium a day and 16 different bodybuilding drugs at once and wondered why he wasn't growing. Thing was, he was only eating 1600 calories day.  ;D

Who was the FBB-girlfriend who Dan made get calf implants in Mexico who ended up having to amputate both legs?

Romano talked about how once in Dan's house Dan said, "here give me your arm" and shot him with Nubain without telling him what it was at first.  ;D Of course, Romano got hooked.

yeah, zumpano was a friend of dans since the early days..........before all the beggars and hangers on arrived in the late 90s........i dont know the girls name whose legs he fucked up withthe implants............but i know shaun assael addresses it in s-nation, still dont know if he gives her name though.

the biggest irony, is that everyone looked to dan for steroid guru'age, but he could not ever make himself look like a bodybuilder............w hat is it they say ............those who can do, do.........those who cant,......teach.,lol

i think zumpano turned into a pretty wealthy fells off the supplement industry or something..........

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Don't bring the Aryans into this......

You're about as Aryan as a black cock dripping with Mexican pussy juice.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.

i think zumpano turned into a pretty wealthy fells off the supplement industry or something..........

Zumpano owned Champion Nutrition which has been pretty big for a number of years. I think he might of sold it off after "Muscle Milk" hit it big. If I was doing a Duchaine show, in addition to Zumpano, I'd look to see if I could find the following- Shelly from Qfac, Will Brink, Bruce Kneller(Duchaine's assistant for a number of years), Robert Schuh, and Tony Fitton(old school Powerlifting/steroid guru, one of the bigger dealers in those early years. He had many dealings with Duchaine early on.) .

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
Zumpano owned Champion Nutrition which has been pretty big for a number of years. I think he might of sold it off after "Muscle Milk" hit it big. If I was doing a Duchaine show, in addition to Zumpano, I'd look to see if I could find the following- Shelly from Qfac, Will Brink, Bruce Kneller(Duchaine's assistant for a number of years), Robert Schuh, and Tony Fitton(old school Powerlifting/steroid guru, one of the bigger dealers in those early years. He had many dealings with Duchaine early on.) .

yes, if you read the earlier posts, shelly from qfac, will brink., and michael zumpano were the first three people i recomended.............. ..but its out of my hands now.............i mean, they usually do a little over an hour in terms of show length...........so any more then two people might actually detract from it

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
So make it a two parter, if the interest is there. Duchaine: The early years, Duchaine: The middle and the end. As an aside, it might be nice to a single show with Fitton, if one can find him. He's sort of a forgotten figure in this hobby. In addition to being a high ranked powerlifter, he helped organize/supply many of the old WSM and other strength shows, was Kazmaier's trainer, and was one of the top suppliers to most of serious strength athletes of late 70's, early 80's.

Far more interesting than the general "Men in Thongs" talk.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
So make it a two parter, if the interest is there. Duchaine: The early years, Duchaine: The middle and the end. As an aside, it might be nice to a single show with Fitton, if one can find him. He's sort of a forgotten figure in this hobby. In addition to being a high ranked powerlifter, he helped organize/supply many of the old WSM and other strength shows, was Kazmaier's trainer, and was one of the top suppliers to most of serious strength athletes of late 70's, early 80's.

Far more interesting than the general "Men in Thongs" talk.

yeah, i agree completely...........dan, to me at least, is one of the most fascinating individuals i have every heard of, his idiosyncratic nature, his eccentricities, the chemistry trails he blazed...........a single 1 hour show will never be able to do this multifaceted individual justice, i would love to see three shows covering different periods of his life.

but, i just made the suggestion.........its aarons show...........he has to take the ball and run with it..............it really hope he does duchaine some justice and doesnt gloss over the different persiods in his life.

just a really interesting person......

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV

The Beef

Carl is now practically working for his ex-wife.... this way she doesn't have too...

A

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV

Yeah, Zumpano is one of my first choices... I'm emailing Dave Palumbo to get his personal email.

I have heard all the No Bull interviews with Zumpano, and I have read the Shaun Assel book... I've been a fan on Dan's since 1993 and MM2k.
A