Author Topic: 47% OF N.C. Republican Voters: Obama NOT born in USA  (Read 4161 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: 47% OF N.C. Republican Voters: Obama NOT born in USA
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 08:49:02 AM »
big difference there.

if you were famliar with the polls done about 911, which you are not...

You'd see the Q asked is "would you like to see another investigation of 911?" or "Do you believe bush had prior knowledge"?

Polls didn't ask "did he plan it".   I shouldn't have to explain this to you, but it seems you aren't well-researched in the area which you are speaking.
actually i phrased it that way on purpose, they very well could have asked if ppl believe obama should release his records or should there be an investigation into obamas records but they worded their question ignorantly as well. Your learning 240 and I like that but you have to apply those concepts to every situation without bias. Understand that you are bias as am I and understand when youre being biased and how to seperate yourself from that.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 09:01:51 AM »
I personally do not think intelligence can be quantified or displayed with any test or number, but if basic facts that you should pick up from just being alive and breathing are being misinterpreted, forgotten or incomprehensible for whatever reason, then its  rather easy to state the obvious.

To be ignorant of something is excusable.  To remain ignorant after the presentation of an established fact is insanity.

I agree to a certain extent i think problem solving is a big indicator of IQ which is alot of an IQ test but certain factors can hinder ppl unintentionally so its skewed.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 09:07:29 AM »
I agree to a certain extent i think problem solving is a big indicator of IQ which is alot of an IQ test but certain factors can hinder ppl unintentionally so its skewed.
I love this Anecdote from Issac Asimov.  Well worth the short read.

What Is Intelligence Anyway?
 by Isaac Asimov

What is intelligence, anyway? When I was in the army, I received the kind of aptitude test that all soldiers took and, against a normal of 100, scored 160. No one at the base had ever seen a figure like that, and for two hours they made a big fuss over me. (It didn't mean anything. The next day I was still a buck private with KP - kitchen police - as my highest duty.)

All my life I've been registering scores like that, so that I have the complacent feeling that I'm highly intelligent, and I expect other people to think so too. Actually, though, don't such scores simply mean that I am very good at answering the type of academic questions that are considered worthy of answers by people who make up the intelligence tests - people with intellectual bents similar to mine?

For instance, I had an auto-repair man once, who, on these intelligence tests, could not possibly have scored more than 80, by my estimate. I always took it for granted that I was far more intelligent than he was. Yet, when anything went wrong with my car I hastened to him with it, watched him anxiously as he explored its vitals, and listened to his pronouncements as though they were divine oracles - and he always fixed my car.

Well, then, suppose my auto-repair man devised questions for an intelligence test. Or suppose a carpenter did, or a farmer, or, indeed, almost anyone but an academician. By every one of those tests, I'd prove myself a moron, and I'd be a moron, too. In a world where I could not use my academic training and my verbal talents but had to do something intricate or hard, working with my hands, I would do poorly. My intelligence, then, is not absolute but is a function of the society I live in and of the fact that a small subsection of that society has managed to foist itself on the rest as an arbiter of such matters.

Consider my auto-repair man, again. He had a habit of telling me jokes whenever he saw me. One time he raised his head from under the automobile hood to say: "Doc, a deaf-and-mute guy went into a hardware store to ask for some nails. He put two fingers together on the counter and made hammering motions with the other hand. The clerk brought him a hammer. He shook his head and pointed to the two fingers he was hammering. The clerk brought him nails. He picked out the sizes he wanted, and left. Well, doc, the next guy who came in was a blind man. He wanted scissors. How do you suppose he asked for them?"

Indulgently, I lifted by right hand and made scissoring motions with my first two fingers. Whereupon my auto-repair man laughed raucously and said, "Why, you dumb jerk, He used his voice and asked for them." Then he said smugly, "I've been trying that on all my customers today." "Did you catch many?" I asked. "Quite a few," he said, "but I knew for sure I'd catch you." "Why is that?" I asked. "Because you're so goddamned educated, doc, I knew you couldn't be very smart."

And I have an uneasy feeling he had something there.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 12:19:56 AM »
sorry tony, not letting ya turn this into a reverend wright or obama college thread.

bottom line: a VERY large % of NC voters - particularly republicans - question Obama's birthplace

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 06:22:19 AM »
sorry tony, not letting ya turn this into a reverend wright or obama college thread.

bottom line: a VERY large % of NC voters - particularly republicans - question Obama's birthplace

Who cares if they believe that?Id be willing to bet right now that if you went out on the street and talked to 50 people and asked "who is the vice president" at least 30 wouldnt know.There are many people who dont have a clue in this country and believe the last thing they saw on television or the radio or on the news stand at the grocery store on one of those rags.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 08:08:50 AM »
Who cares if they believe that?Id be willing to bet right now that if you went out on the street and talked to 50 people and asked "who is the vice president" at least 30 wouldnt know.There are many people who dont have a clue in this country and believe the last thing they saw on television or the radio or on the news stand at the grocery store on one of those rags.

Over 50% of americans don't like Obama's healthcare proposal.

Are they misinformed as well?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 08:59:01 AM »
Over 50% of americans don't like Obama's healthcare proposal.

Are they misinformed as well?

Truthfully?Yes.I doubt there are many that even have a clue whats in it[that goes for those opposed and those that are for it].In fact,Id be willing to bet everything I own that if you got 1,000 Obama voters and asked what policy of his do you agree with,950 couldnt name ONE policy.They would say "change".

Id also say that those who voted for McCAIN have no idea that he wrote the campaign finance law,the amnesty bill etc.Most people dont have a clue.

Here is another bet.If you asked the average voter who their congressional representative is they have no idea.People are sheep,easily led.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 09:06:32 AM »
Truthfully?Yes.I doubt there are many that even have a clue whats in it[that goes for those opposed and those that are for it].In fact,Id be willing to bet everything I own that if you got 1,000 Obama voters and asked what policy of his do you agree with,950 couldnt name ONE policy.They would say "change".

Id also say that those who voted for McCAIN have no idea that he wrote the campaign finance law,the amnesty bill etc.Most people dont have a clue.

Here is another bet.If you asked the average voter who their congressional representative is they have no idea.People are sheep,easily led.

But they know who is on Idol or Dancing w the Stars! 

Doesnt that count for anything? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 09:30:23 AM »
More than a third of democrats believe 911 was an inside job.

PS- If we ventured into the ghetto and polled some of Obama's constituents in his former city of Chicago, how many do you think could find Washington DC on a map or could correctly add 3+7 with an entire volume of Encyclopedia Britannica's, twelve computers and five lifelines like they have on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"  ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 09:31:19 AM »

What % of republicans believe it?

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 09:32:10 AM »
LOL why dont you go look it up slick?

Prediction: 10% or less

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 09:33:14 AM »

PS- If we ventured into the ghetto and polled some of Obama's constituents in his former city of Chicago, how many do you think could find Washington DC on a map or could correctly add 3+7 with an entire volume of Encyclopedia Britannica's, twelve computers and five lifelines like they have on "Who Wants to be a Millionaire?"  ::)
YOU didn`t have a clue what Per Capita meant,  a term taught to 4th graders.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 09:37:32 AM »
Please demonstrate where I did not understand what per capita meant.

After you fail to find any evidence of the nonsense you just posted, please post the video of you deadlifting 225x112. Thanks.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 10:27:12 AM »
LOL why dont you go look it up slick?

Prediction: 10% or less

so you don't have this data.

I can now say with the same certainty that 100% of repubs believe it was an inside job.

We have exactly the same amount of data to back up the claim: zero.

Really tho, a lot of republicans are on the 911 investigation bandwagon.  Tons of libertarians too.  it's not a partisan issue.  It's about proper investigation of 3000 deaths, which the investigators themselves said was never done.  Look at it as a law enforcement issue.  If a guy killed 3000 people on a murder spree, most people would like to see a full investigation into it, right?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 10:45:52 AM »
so you don't have this data.

I can now say with the same certainty that 100% of repubs believe it was an inside job.

We have exactly the same amount of data to back up the claim: zero.

Really tho, a lot of republicans are on the 911 investigation bandwagon.  Tons of libertarians too.  it's not a partisan issue.  It's about proper investigation of 3000 deaths, which the investigators themselves said was never done.  Look at it as a law enforcement issue.  If a guy killed 3000 people on a murder spree, most people would like to see a full investigation into it, right?
hmmm again youre trying to split hairs, the way the question was asked to these ppl didnt leave that option open on this subject. it was a yes, no or undecided on a definitive question.

If you asked whether ppl would want an investigation into obamas records im sure the dems and ind. would be much higher as well...

your thinking 240 but again you need to realize when youre being biased and act accordingly to not allow that to cloud your opinions and actions.