Author Topic: Important Question For GeneWonder83  (Read 3370 times)

Alex23

Important Question For GeneWonder83
« on: August 13, 2009, 04:03:20 AM »
I have tenants living over my detached 3 car garage. At first, I thought it was a good idea and lucrative. Turns out they are 40yo tweakers (ex meth shits or still doing it) who never get out of the house and are very mushroomish-loud at night. They also pack rat the  fucking place (fix and sell lawnmowers for example) and I don't enjoy my property as much as I planned to  >:(

What should I do?  :-\  :'(  :-\

Thanks Gene!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
Re: Important Question For GeneWonder83
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 04:17:57 AM »
I have tenants living over my detached 3 car garage. At first, I thought it was a good idea and lucrative. Turns out they are 40yo tweakers (ex meth shits or still doing it) who never get out of the house and are very mushroomish-loud at night. They also pack rat the  fucking place (fix and sell lawnmowers for example) and I don't enjoy my property as much as I planned to  >:(

im sorry to hear about your troubles
well if it were me i wouldnt do anything direct to them that they would notice but i would slowly do stuff to drive them insane and get them really upset
i know u are good w computers and stuff...so why not use ya computer and i think its called a proxy number i dunno...but have your computer call their phone every 10 mins all night long so when they answer the phone its just silence
u could pour deer urine into their air condtoner vents in their car so the smell wil haunt them 4ever...just pour a bit so its not easy to tell u did anything
u could also park your cars blcoking them in all the time over and over and over
call the cops and complain that u think they have drugs in the house

i hope i have been of some help
w

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 04:20:59 AM »
Set some of your gimmicks on them k23  >:(

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 04:21:23 AM »
well if it were me i wouldnt do anything direct to them that they would notice but i would slowly do stuff to drive them insane and get them really upset
i know u are good w computers and stuff...so why not use ya computer and i think its called a proxy number i dunno...but have your computer call their phone every 10 mins all night long so when they answer the phone its just silence
u could pour deer urine into their air condtoner vents in their car so the smell wil haunt them 4ever...just pour a bit so its not easy to tell u did anything
u could also park your cars blcoking them in all the time over and over and over

;D

Alex23

« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 04:41:32 AM »

LOL!!!! Yes!!!! Thanks Gene, all good ideas especially the car part!!!!! Deer urine is also genious!!!!!!

I need a pregnant deer now who  can shoot into an A/C unit!!!!! ;D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 04:52:33 AM »
LOL!!!! Yes!!!! Thanks Gene, all good ideas especially the car part!!!!! Deer urine is also genious!!!!!!

I need a pregnant deer now who  can shoot into an A/C unit!!!!! ;D
no silly goose just go to hunting store or hunting section at wall mart
w

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 05:09:09 AM »
Be careful w/the deer urine alex.....don't spill any on your boots, or you could end up like this poor chap....

chris-a

• Getbig III
  • fundamentalist atheist - guns + religion don't mix
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 07:12:32 AM »
Be careful w/the deer urine alex.....don't spill any on your boots, or you could end up like this poor chap....

hahaha! fuggin' excellent! cnut deserved worse...

The Master

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 07:18:22 AM »

Arrange an accident and have them killed off.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 07:20:00 AM »
hahaha! fuggin' excellent! cnut deserved worse...

dudes ground game sucks

the deer left its leg in loads of times

i would have knee barred it  8)
T

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 08:28:41 AM »

Those won't do a thing except irritate Alex too.  Here is something that will make them leave probably the next day.  Alex just walk around your property with no shirt on.  Make sure they see you.  I swear they will be gone in no time. ;D
No Worries 4 me

nicky.smth

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Hugo Chavez looks like hugo chavez
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 08:31:37 AM »
great thread, especially filled with great advices ;D

Alex23

« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 11:02:32 AM »
LOL Thanks guys!!!!

I woke early this morning, went into the garage and started the metal grinder and cutted about 20ft of rods into 6" pieces ;D

I could hear some solid  8AM tweaker commotion 8)

but honestly I don't think they will move unless I get them evicted, pretty sure they're laying low b/ they have no credit and tons of people looking for them...

I was pretty pissed on monday when a county collector showed up at my doorstep for the male tweaker and had to explain that he lives in the back... the fuck face wanted to force himself into my home to "inventory" my shit >:(

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 11:40:06 AM »
LOL Thanks guys!!!!

I woke early this morning, went into the garage and started the metal grinder and cutted about 20ft of rods into 6" pieces ;D

I could hear some solid  8AM tweaker commotion 8)

but honestly I don't think they will move unless I get them evicted, pretty sure they're laying low b/ they have no credit and tons of people looking for them...

I was pretty pissed on monday when a county collector showed up at my doorstep for the male tweaker and had to explain that he lives in the back... the fuck face wanted to force himself into my home to "inventory" my shit >:(

party out with em big guy

here I got a pick from you guys 'blowin down'

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #14 on: August 13, 2009, 11:43:05 AM »
party out with em big guy

here I got a pick from you guys 'blowin down'

the asian girl has a wide head (it appears) which is why it was good idea to go with the long hair and bangs

Spike

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Kill your ego
« Reply #15 on: August 13, 2009, 11:49:25 AM »
the asian girl has a wide head (it appears) which is why it was good idea to go with the long hair and bangs

coke prob had something to do with destroyin the elasticity of the hair spray or maybe ALex just got done wreckin all of em and they said fck the hair lets do some lines!!!!!!!!!!!

Princess L

• Getbig V
  • I stop for turtles
« Reply #16 on: August 13, 2009, 11:50:44 AM »

Are they doing anything illegal? Yes - that should be grounds for eviction.  I'd put in an anonymous call to the authorities then you won't look like the bad guy.  Got a video cam? ;D
:

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 13, 2009, 01:41:19 PM »
If they don't have a lease you could tell them you're going to be making some changes to the property (which you will) and they need to find another place to live and give them a deadline to get out.

If they still won't leave, turn off their water and electricity..unless they are paying you rent..then I think it would be illegal.  On second thought you may want to leave the water on so the toilet will still flush.
R

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #18 on: August 13, 2009, 02:30:34 PM »

This will take care of the issue ;)

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 02:33:28 PM »
Alex, just wait until they are out and when they come back home, tell them some cops were there looking for them as "persons of interest"....they will leave before the next morning.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 02:35:38 PM »
Grab a posing thong and PAM cooking spray, pop in some Creed and Challenge them to a "Loser Leaves Town" posedown.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2009, 03:37:19 PM »
Grab a posing thong and PAM cooking spray, pop in some Creed and Challenge them to a "Loser Leaves Town" posedown.

I like it mass.  All things can be settled with the thong!