Author Topic: QUESTIONS for Powerlifter Billy Mimnaugh. (Keep in Political Board Please)  (Read 9395 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Take your political helmet off for a second and view this completely with your lifting belt on......

Can you incline 315 lbs for 7 reps or more?

Do you think 3333666 can do this lift as he says he did?

How many Naturals have you EVER seen do this lift?

What would 315 for 7 put a flat bench press at?

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
Take your political helmet off for a second and view this completely with your lifting belt on......

LOL
 ::)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
My best is 420 no spot.   
At what weight?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
At what weight?

Alot of its has to do with genetics.   

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
My best is 420 no spot.   

I'm laughing at the fact that Adam even posted this here. Seriously, get a life True Anus.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
I'm laughing at the fact that Adam even posted this here. Seriously, get a life True Anus.
I am actually posting here right now in between sets of Shoulder Press and Lateral Raises.  :)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

He means well.    

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I am actually posting here right now in between sets of Shoulder Press and Lateral Raises.  :)
hahahahah a true getbigger....

I dont know much about 3333... but before i hurt my shoulder I was getting up to a little below 300 for 6-8 on incline and im a lifetime natural around 200 lbs then so I definitily think its possible.

didnt you claim to dead 225 for 100 in a single set but could never produce a video?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
He means well.    
I mean thats a hell of a lot of weight to handle for someone 200 lbs and especially Natural.  I cant say that I have ever seen a Natural bench press 420 lbs at 200 lbs Raw.

That is in a class by itself.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Honestly,I dont know him.Im also not a natural athlete and havent been for 21 years so Id be the wrong person to give an opinion on that genre of lifting .I do inclines as an assistance movement and normally stick to reps of 5,but I have done 315X22 on the flat bench if that means anything[weighing 330].I have done 475 on the incline bench and 415X7,BUT I arch a lot on this movement,its not done strict ,it hurts my back to lay back on the machine as the inclines I have had access to are too steep.

315x7 WOULD PROBABLY BE AROUND 435 OR SO ON THE FLAT BENCH.THATS A HUGE GUESS.

Its very very hard to say a guy can or cant do something unless the claim is so outlandish[Branch Warren doing 405X20 in the behind the neck press comes to mind]that its just silly.A 205lb man doing 315X7 on the incline bench drug free would be a VERY VERY  strong man.That would be one Id like to see the video of before saying its true.

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
He means well.    

twitter it.  :P

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V

didnt you claim to dead 225 for 100 in a single set but could never produce a video?

Only Adam can be super human.  ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
Honestly,I dont know him.Im also not a natural athlete and havent been for 21 years so Id be the wrong person to give an opinion on that genre of lifting .I do inclines as an assistance movement and normally stick to reps of 5,but I have done 315X22 on the flat bench if that means anything[weighing 330].I have done 475 on the incline bench and 415X7,BUT I arch a lot on this movement,its not done strict ,it hurts my back to lay back on the machine as the inclines I have had access to are too steep.

Its very very hard to say a guy can or cant do something unless the claim is so outlandish[Branch Warren doing 405X20 in the behind the neck press comes to mind]that its just silly.A 205lb man doing 315X7 on the incline bench drug free would be a VERY VERY  strong man.That would be one Id like to see the video of before saying its true.
You are easily the strongest dude here.  I can`t even fathom what it would be like to touch those kind of weights, 400 plus, for Incline.  Billy, do you do any Olympic lifting or Strongman events also?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Only Adam can be super human.  ::)
LOL

I think genetics plays a big role and also some ppl are just made for certain exercises, my flat bench was never really that good Id say mid 300's before I hurt my shoulder but by going off my incline numbers you would think it would be higher so...Like I said very attainable for a natural I think most ppl dont train as hard as they tell themselves they are training, they leave alot in the tank and tell themselves their empty.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
hahahahah a true getbigger....

I dont know much about 3333... but before i hurt my shoulder I was getting up to a little below 300 for 6-8 on incline and im a lifetime natural around 200 lbs then so I definitily think its possible.

I can do 225 for 100 in the Deadlift in a few sets.  ;) OR  I made it a "single set" by using straps and never dropping the bar, instead resting at the top until I could continue for some more reps and so on.  Not really impressive at all.  I posted this at the very start of the thread and somehow people figured I did it all non-stop in one set.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I can do 225 for 100 in the Deadlift in a few sets.  ;) OR  I made it a "single set" by using straps and never dropping the bar, instead resting at the top until I could continue for some more reps and so on.  Not really impressive at all.  I posted this at the very start of the thread and somehow people figured I did it all non-stop in one set.

still no video? just curious this has been going on since i first started posting on getbig and it seems that if you CAN do it you would post a vid...

about how long would you say it takes?

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
You are easily the strongest dude here.  I can`t even fathom what it would be like to touch those kind of weights, 400 plus, for Incline.  Billy, do you do any Olympic lifting or Strongman events also?

No,unfortunately when I decided to become a lifter,I lost ALL athletic ability.I went to college [Uof Maine]to play basketball and at 5'9 could dunk very easily.Now,I cant come with 4 inches of touching the net.Im now just a stiff,non athletic,goof who can lift some weights.Pathetic really.

My main problem is Ive had so many injuries through "my career"[is it a career when you pay thousands to do it?]that stuff like overhead pressing,is too painful,I cant imagine trying to bend over and pick up a stone.Nope,Im not a good enough athlete to do much more then powerlift and even deadlifting is becoming a chore bending over and grabbing the bar.Those guys are amazing and they are lightyears ahead of me as far athletic ability goes.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
LOL

I think genetics plays a big role and also some ppl are just made for certain exercises, my flat bench was never really that good Id say mid 300's before I hurt my shoulder but by going off my incline numbers you would think it would be higher so...Like I said very attainable for a natural I think most ppl dont train as hard as they tell themselves they are training, they leave alot in the tank and tell themselves their empty.
I am around 168-170 ripped as I stay these days,(ya never know when the next Mr. Getbig is around the corner, provided no Aquiles enter), and I haven`t maxed out in a while, but My squats are around 340 for 6 ass to ground, Deadlift 480 for 5 and Bench Press 315 for 2.

Not that great.  :-\  

When I was into Powerlifting and force feeding myself, I was 235 lbs Benched 365 for one, Deadlifted 600 for one and Squatted ass to floor 500 for one.

Again, not that great considering I was 230 lbs of self-induced force feeding fatso-ness.  My power to weight is MUCH better Now than it was then, even though I am not lifting those numbers.  Plus, being ripped  I now have way more distance to travel in all lifts as the circumference of my legs, arms and waist etc.. allow for way more range of motion than when I was fat.  Therefore more distance to travel, more work to perform, thus more difficulty.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Here is a recent back shot.  I'm completely clean.  

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I am around 168-170 ripped as I stay these days,(ya never know when the next Mr. Getbig is around the corner, provided no Aquiles enter), and I haven`t maxed out in a while, but My squats are around 340 for 6 ass to ground, Deadlift 480 for 5 and Bench Press 315 for 2.

Not that great.  :-\  

When I was into Powerlifting and force feeding myself, I was 235 lbs Benched 365 for one, Deadlifted 600 for one and Squatted ass to floor 500 for one.

Again, not that great considering I was 230 lbs of self-induced force feeding fatso-ness.  My power to weight is MUCH better Now than it was then, even though I am not lifting those numbers.  Plus, being ripped  I now have way more distance to travel in all lifts as the circumference of my legs, arms and waist etc.. allow for way more range of motion than when I was fat.  Therefore more distance to travel, more work to perform, thus more difficulty.

I might give you some competition in the next getbig TA that is if i can diet  :-X I agree I used to be about 210ish and im actually just about as strong or stronger in some lifts now at 190ish

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Here is a recent back shot.  I'm completely clean. 
damn good 3333...

Getbig political board regs post your pics

this is mine a month ago or so im about 10lbs lighter give or take..

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I won't move it but don't make a habit of posting non political subjects here please. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
I won't move it but don't make a habit of posting non political subjects here please. 
post a pic hugo  ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

I have other pics, but you can see from my build that I am compact.  Genetics plays a large part .  Some of my tall friends have very long arms and cant bench shit.  

However, they can dunk a ball, and I can only grab the net.