Author Topic: MIKE GRAVEL was correct:Obama,Hillary bought out by Wall Street,Insurance,etc...  (Read 2724 times)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Ron Paul got the same treatment. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
TA - I dont have a problem with that man because he is honest about his beliefs and i can tell 100% he is sincere.  I may disagree with him on this or that, but I can read a a person well and know that Gravel is not telling me BS he thinks I want to hear.

I much prefer someone like him, even though we disagree on certain things, than a cameleon who tells me what he or she thinks I want to hear.     

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA - I dont have a problem with that man because he is honest about his beliefs and i can tell 100% he is sincere.  I may disagree with him on this or that, but I can read a a person well and know that Gravel is not telling me BS he thinks I want to hear.

I much prefer someone like him, even though we disagree on certain things, than a cameleon who tells me what he or she thinks I want to hear.     
The National Campaign director for Mike Gravel told me that Mike said Barack was the most arrogant of all the candidates he was on stage with and was the least friendly towards Mike.  Mike also told Anderson Cooper to "Go fuck himself" after one debate.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
The National Campaign director for Mike Gravel told me that Mike said Barack was the most arrogant of all the candidates he was on stage with and was the least friendly towards Mike.  Mike also told Anderson Cooper to "Go fuck himself" after one debate.

haha. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

Another great thing Mike Gravel had in mind, besides ending the IRS and income tax and implementing a National Sales Tax was empowering every single American citizen with the ability to create and vote on Laws, effectively establishing a "4th" branch made up of the people.  Here is how it works:

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
The Dems and GOP get us to fight each other while they both unify to screw us all.   

James

Mike Gravel is an honest guy. And like 33386, even though I don't agree with him 100 %, ( I do on some things) he seems like a guy who could not be bought off (unlike most)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Mike Gravel is an honest guy. And like 33386, even though I don't agree with him 100 %, ( I do on some things) he seems like a guy who could not be bought off (unlike most)

Great video!  Gravel has Obama pegged even better than a lot on the right.   

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The True Adonis

• Getbig V

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
TA, has Gravel given any serious thought to a 3rd party run?  Both main parties are hijacked, and stuck in a very limited train of thought.  Which is essentially, what will get me elected vs. what is truly best for the nation, IMO.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
TA, has Gravel given any serious thought to a 3rd party run?  Both main parties are hijacked, and stuck in a very limited train of thought.  Which is essentially, what will get me elected vs. what is truly best for the nation, IMO.
Mike switched to the Libertarian Party after the Democrats worked to shut him out.  A true hero who ended the Draft and thus the Vietnam War single handedly and risked going to jail while reading the Pentagon Papers to the Senate for a few days straight with no sleep or no break and 30 years later this is how he get treated by his former party.  Appalling. 

Mike is now working with the South Korean government to try and bring them more economic freedom which he hopes, will spill over into North Korea perhaps sparking the changes needed to end the oppression of the North Koreans. 

I`d like to see him run again, no matter what his age may be. Advanced Age does not slow him down.

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
Mike switched to the Libertarian Party after the Democrats worked to shut him out.  A true hero who ended the Draft and thus the Vietnam War single handedly and risked going to jail while reading the Pentagon Papers to the Senate for a few days straight with no sleep or no break and 30 years later this is how he get treated by his former party.  Appalling. 

Mike is now working with the South Korean government to try and bring them more economic freedom which he hopes, will spill over into North Korea perhaps sparking the changes needed to end the oppression of the North Koreans. 

I`d like to see him run again, no matter what his age may be. Advanced Age does not slow him down.

Good for him on breaking away from the party.  We need some REAL fresh ideas, not just rhetoric to appease a party affiliation.  It's good to have someone like him who really looks at a problem from a completely different point of view.

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!
I'm with 3386, I may not be on board with all that he says, but the guy has fucking guts and he isn't some bribed and bought out whore that all these other "big name" candidates are.

Of course, when you think about it...the media coverage, the money the .....everything else, it makes sense why Gravel was kicked out and why Gravel is always the victim of repeated attempts to marginalize him.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V