Author Topic: This is how pathetic UK Police now are  (Read 2857 times)

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
This is how pathetic UK Police now are
« on: August 13, 2009, 10:22:25 AM »
Mad Mullah's on his bike, but Taliban keeps trucking There was much rejoicing in North Wales when the Mad Mullah retired. The celebrations seem to have been premature.
Carl Myers was riding his motorbike on the A496 near Bontddu when he was passed by a police car and ambulance, sirens blaring and blue lights flashing, heading in the opposite direction.
He later discovered they were on their way to an emergency 12 miles away in which a three-year-old girl and her father died after falling 50 feet down a ravine.
So Carl was surprised to be pulled over by the same police car a little while later. The driver had turned round after spotting that Carl's bike had a non-regulation number plate.
He was given a £60 fixed penalty ticket because his plate was 80mm too short.
Nice to know that nicking a motorcyclist is deemed a higher priority than attending a life-and-death emergency.
A spokesman for North Wales Plod defended the decision, saying: 'Officers are tasked with specifically talking to motorcyclists - advising them of their vulnerability and enforcing any offences disclosed.'
The Mad Mullah may have gone, but the Traffic Taliban is still very much in business.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1205683/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Are-sitting-comfortably-Lets-tarmacking-Teabag-Tess-Toby.html#ixzz0O5InIQPO

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: This is how pathetic UK Police now are
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 10:53:53 AM »

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 11:09:54 AM »
Mad Mullah's on his bike, but Taliban keeps trucking There was much rejoicing in North Wales when the Mad Mullah retired. The celebrations seem to have been premature.
Carl Myers was riding his motorbike on the A496 near Bontddu when he was passed by a police car and ambulance, sirens blaring and blue lights flashing, heading in the opposite direction.
He later discovered they were on their way to an emergency 12 miles away in which a three-year-old girl and her father died after falling 50 feet down a ravine.
So Carl was surprised to be pulled over by the same police car a little while later. The driver had turned round after spotting that Carl's bike had a non-regulation number plate.
He was given a £60 fixed penalty ticket because his plate was 80mm too short.
Nice to know that nicking a motorcyclist is deemed a higher priority than attending a life-and-death emergency.
A spokesman for North Wales Plod defended the decision, saying: 'Officers are tasked with specifically talking to motorcyclists - advising them of their vulnerability and enforcing any offences disclosed.'
The Mad Mullah may have gone, but the Traffic Taliban is still very much in business.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/debate/article-1205683/RICHARD-LITTLEJOHN-Are-sitting-comfortably-Lets-tarmacking-Teabag-Tess-Toby.html#ixzz0O5InIQPO

Same in the USA, they had rather give someone a traffic ticket than help a person or solve a murder - Bogus shit

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 11:18:14 AM »
Same in the USA, they had rather give someone a traffic ticket than help a person or solve a murder - Bogus shit
it because we dont care bro. we get in more trouble for not writing enough tickets than if someone dies.

bench

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 11:20:55 AM »
it because we dont care bro. we get in more trouble for not writing enough tickets than if someone dies.

bench
I guess you got to keep the numbers up huh?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 11:28:04 AM »
I guess you got to keep the numbers up huh?
yeah its pretty bad, thats why i got out of that ticket writing shit a long time ago and got onto the task force.

bench

local hero

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • mma finance warrior of peace
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 11:52:15 AM »
is it true big ronny coleman used to write his tickets out with colouring crayons?

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 11:55:05 AM »
yes police in the uk are
pathetic...
gabage
shit
no one likes or respects them
choice is an illusion

Darren Avey

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 12:54:54 PM »
Everyone i speak to has had enough of the police, they ll clamp down like a tonne of bricks if you go 3 mph over the speed limit but most of the time dont turn up if you ve been burgled, assaulted, car vandalised ,etc.
Soon the whole public will turn on them,ignore them, attack them and that ll make them obselete as the only way a police system can work is with democratic consent

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 05:11:55 PM »
Everyone i speak to has had enough of the police, they ll clamp down like a tonne of bricks if you go 3 mph over the speed limit but most of the time dont turn up if you ve been burgled, assaulted, car vandalised ,etc.
Soon the whole public will turn on them,ignore them, attack them and that ll make them obselete as the only way a police system can work is with democratic consent
yeah that why 97% of all elected LEO in america are republican ::)

and you wont do shit, everybody always talks tough like they are going to do something, but in reality you are a scared bitch........hope this helps ;)

bench

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 05:16:48 PM »
They don't even carry guns.......
No doubt about it...

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 13, 2009, 05:22:04 PM »
there isnt a whole lot you  can do when uncle sam says you have to write more tickets to increase revenue.. i just had a friend quit the state police because he got sick of being forced to write bullshit tickets

Per Se

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: August 13, 2009, 05:30:09 PM »
yes police in the uk are
pathetic...
gabage
shit
no one likes or respects them

x2

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #13 on: August 13, 2009, 07:03:20 PM »
there isnt a whole lot you  can do when uncle sam says you have to write more tickets to increase revenue.. i just had a friend quit the state police because he got sick of being forced to write bullshit tickets
exactly, the shit gets old fast. but you gotta love being in the worlds largest organized street gang ;D

bench

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 03:46:25 AM »
Darren,i see you`re a fan of Richard Littlejohn,you should read his book "To hell in a handcart",its as though it was wrote from this years news articles,instead of years ago.Here`s todays bit about the police.

When it was reported that three soppy policewomen in Sheffield had kitted themselves out in full burqas and gone shopping, so they could empathise with fundamentalist Muslims, I thought I'd heard it all. I should have known better.
For years, this column has ridiculed the lunatic obsession of the police with the 'diversity' agenda. But this barking stunt was the most absurd example yet.
It came only a week after we learned that there is now a Pagan Police Association, to stand alongside the Gay Police Association, the Black Police Association and a raft of other special interest pressure groups.
As I wrote at the time, police officers should be defined by the uniform they wear, not the colour of their skin, their sexual inclination or their religious beliefs.
The politics of identity is anathema to the smooth running of any organisation, serving only to foster a culture of division, grievance, permanent unrest and opportunism.
Every time I bring you one of these stories, I wonder where it will all end. Now I discover that there's a National Trans Police Association, too.
According to its website: 'The NTPA exists primarily to provide support to serving and retired police officers, police staff and special constables with any gender identity issue, including, but not exclusively, Trans men, Trans women, people who identify as Transgender, androgyne or intersex, and people who cross dress.
'The NTPA further aims to provide support to all serving and retired police officers, police staff and special constables who are dealing with people with a gender identity issue, whether that person is a colleague, family member or a member of the public involved in a police matter.'
Note the 'but not exclusively'. You might have thought that any outfit encompassing transgendered, androgyny and intersexuals ( whatever the hell they are) had pretty much covered the waterfront.

The roll call of those eligible sounds like a contestant signing off after winning Ken Bruce's Pop-Master, rattling through a list of names before adding, breathlessly, 'and anyone else who knows me'.

The criteria is so widely drawn that, theoretically, it could also include centaurs, who are currently under-represented in the ranks of the Old Bill. They would be welcomed into the mounted branch and could cut costs by 50 per cent by saving on the need for both an officer and a horse.
If the legendary band Half Man, Half Biscuit ever decide to turn their backs on the rock and roll lifestyle, a whole new career in law enforcement awaits.
The NTPA made its public debut at the recent Sparkle 09 festival in Manchester's Gay Village, where it set up a mobile police station handing out leaflets and balloons. There are some very fetching photos on its website.
Curiously, the events coordinator for the NTPA is called Bernie Clifton. Could this be the same Bernie Clifton who made his name as a comedian by dressing up as an ostrich and charging around like a headless chicken? I'm assuming it's not him, but you never know.
Actually, if it is the same Bernie Clifton, he will probably soon have his own association for people who like to dress up as ostriches.
 There appears to be no limit to the number of obscure subcategories the police can split themselves into.

The Trans Police Association is already recognised and supported by both the Association of Chief Police Officers and the National Policing Improvement Agency. An application for Home Office funding is sure to follow and is almost certain to be granted.
It can be only a matter of time before a transsexual officer sues for discrimination after being turned down for promotion or demands that the police funds his gender reassignment surgery.
No doubt I'll be accused of stirring up 'transphobic' hatred. For the record, I have no more objection to transvestites forming a club than I do to philatelic societies. But it should be done in their own time and not at public expense.
I acknowledge that some people have gender ishoos and are entitled to understanding. But the job of the police is to prevent crime, maintain public order and catch villains. Full stop.
Recruitment and promotion should be solely on the basis of ability, not race, religion, gender or sexual proclivity. Everyone ought to be treated equally. There is no place for officially-recognised, politically-motivated, single-issue lobby groups.
The time, money and effort wasted pandering to minorities with an exaggerated sense of entitlement is scandalous - especially when chief constables are whining they haven't got the resources to keep police stations open and put bobbies on the beat.
Burqas were barmy enough. And though I hesitate to tempt fate, at this rate it won't be long before a cross- dressing copper complains that his stockings and suspenders are chafing under his blue serge uniform and insists on being allowed to go on patrol in a leather mini-skirt and an Amy Winehouse wig.
Mind how you go.