Author Topic: AS A MARINE RETIRED AND AN AMERICAN  (Read 1393 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
AS A MARINE RETIRED AND AN AMERICAN
« on: August 13, 2009, 12:48:49 PM »
This shit makes you wanna smash someone in the face abuse of power..

JOLIET, Ill. - Drowsy spectators in one suburban Chicago courtroom might want to stifle their yawns from now on.

Clifton Williams, 33, of Richton Park, is facing six months in jail for making what court documents call a yawn-like sound in Will County Judge Daniel Rozak's court last month.

The yawn happened as Williams' cousin, Jason Mayfield, was being sentenced for a drug

p

lvtolft

• Getbig III
Re: AS A MARINE RETIRED AND AN AMERICAN
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2009, 12:50:37 PM »
Agreed!  Can't another judge say "What the fuck are you doing?"  And reduce the charge?
Trust me, I have seen this shit before and when a judge is in a bad mood, they give harsher sentences.

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2009, 12:53:02 PM »
Agreed!  Can't another judge say "What the fuck are you doing?"  And reduce the charge?
Trust me, I have seen this shit before and when a judge is in a bad mood, they give harsher sentences.

and he wasnt on trial he just yawned he was just there for family support :-\
p

WeiB

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I needed some time out from Dubai, India.
« Reply #3 on: August 13, 2009, 12:55:14 PM »

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 13, 2009, 12:55:26 PM »
and he wasnt on trial he just yawned he was just there for family support :-\

What...the...fuck...

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: August 13, 2009, 12:57:58 PM »
This shit makes you wanna smash someone in the face abuse of power..

JOLIET, Ill. - Drowsy spectators in one suburban Chicago courtroom might want to stifle their yawns from now on.

Clifton Williams, 33, of Richton Park, is facing six months in jail for making what court documents call a yawn-like sound in Will County Judge Daniel Rozak's court last month.

The yawn happened as Williams' cousin, Jason Mayfield, was being sentenced for a drug

you need all the facts youngin.  The guy was making loud noises to disrupt the proceedings.  his "EXCUSE" was that he was yawning.  no abuse of power there.  judge needs to be able to maintain courtroom decorum.  moral of the story:  you act like an asshole, you get reated like an asshole

disco_stu

• Getbig V
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2009, 02:44:02 PM »
you need all the facts youngin.  The guy was making loud noises to disrupt the proceedings.  his "EXCUSE" was that he was yawning.  no abuse of power there.  judge needs to be able to maintain courtroom decorum.  moral of the story:  you act like an asshole, you get reated like an asshole

bingo.

spinnis

« Reply #7 on: August 13, 2009, 02:45:17 PM »
One tired black man

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2009, 03:00:44 PM »

People should riot for that kind of shit...6 months...come one. They could have thrown him out, and if he returned, put him in a jail for the night or something, or fined him.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: August 13, 2009, 03:03:10 PM »
People should riot for that kind of shit...6 months...come one. They could have thrown him out, and if he returned, put him in a jail for the night or something, or fined him.

lol...he was warned

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 13, 2009, 03:04:25 PM »
lol...he was warned

So put the bullet in his head...