Author Topic: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!  (Read 23936 times)

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
Re: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2009, 09:12:21 PM »
it's a perfect fit, they love thugs in philly

E
E

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 10:41:16 PM »
Good for him. can't begrudge a man a job in this economy

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 12:38:27 AM »
Philadelphia bEagles.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 12:44:42 AM »
and keep moving!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2009, 02:44:40 AM »
overkill! he f##ked up.  i can only imagine the BS behind usernames on this site.
Oh...Monica!

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2009, 02:55:50 AM »
Exactly.  He has exhibited actions consistent with sociopathic behavior.  

He knowingly gave a woman herpes.

Murdered dogs for monetary gain.

would not have stopped had he not been caught.

its only a matter of time.
Umm... are you ever going to get over this? The man did his time so leave him alone and let karma deal with it if that's what it comes to. That's how our justice system works-like it or not.
Why kill a fly with a swatter?
Why kill a roach with bugspray?
Why eat fish?
Why eat meat?
Why eat any animal?
Your the same way Vick is sorry to break it to you.
Who cares if he fought dogs? Should his whole life be taken away? He did his time he has no more debt to society. Get over it. It's not affecting you one bit

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2009, 03:04:04 AM »
Umm... are you ever going to get over this? The man did his time so leave him alone and let karma deal with it if that's what it comes to. That's how our justice system works-like it or not.
Why eat fish?
Why eat meat?
Why eat any animal?
Who cares if he fought dogs? Should his whole life be taken away? He did his time he has no more debt to society. Get over it. It's not affecting you one bit

Retarded logic, "big man"  ::)

I eat meat, yet i don't go to a farm and torture the cows. I don't electrocute them, i don't drown them in buckets of water.

99% of the animals that we eat are slaughtered humanely and they are purposely breed for consumption.

We don't eat dogs. Dogs aren't breed for consumption. He didn't kill them humanely at all.

So no, "big man", i am not, in any way shape or form, "the same way as vick"  ::)
No doubt about it...

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2009, 03:12:59 AM »
Retarded logic, "big man"  ::)

I eat meat, yet i don't go to a farm and torture the cows. I don't electrocute them, i don't drown them in buckets of water.

99% of the animals that we eat are slaughtered humanely and they are purposely breed for consumption.

We don't eat dogs. Dogs aren't breed for consumption. He didn't kill them humanely at all.

So no, "big man", i am not, in any way shape or form, "the same way as vick"  ::)
Oh, cause you don't do it it makes it ok? Humanely? So it's humanely for us to breed animals for consumption but not humanely for Vick to make money off fighting dogs? I guess chicken fights are ok too right? Look at it how you want

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2009, 03:14:10 AM »
Swing the savage from a tree doggg

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2009, 03:18:59 AM »
Oh, cause you don't do it it makes it ok? Humanely? So it's humanely for us to breed animals for consumption but not humanely for Vick to make money off fighting dogs? I guess chicken fights are ok too right? Look at it how you want

Yes, it is humane for us to breed cattle for the sole purpose of human consumption. Fact of the matter is 90% of people eat meat.........though last time i checked, established countries such as America, Australia etc don't eat dog.

If you really think that torturing dogs (key word there champ.......torturing) is on par with cattle being humanely slaughtered for human consumptiom, then you are a fucking idiot.

Oh and i just re read your post, i take it you do not understand the term "humanely"..........as you are using it completely in the wrong context.
No doubt about it...

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2009, 03:20:57 AM »
Yes, it is humane for us to breed cattle for the sole purpose of human consumption. Fact of the matter is 90% of people eat meat.........though last time i checked, established countries such as America, Australia etc don't eat dog.

If you really think that torturing dogs (key word there champ.......torturing) is on par with cattle being humanely slaughtered for human consumptiom, then you are a fucking idiot.

Oh and i just re read your post, i take it you do not understand the term "humanely"..........as you are using it completely in the wrong context.
Go Vick!!!! How's that? 8)

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2009, 03:22:10 AM »
Go Vick!!!! How's that? 8)

You conceded defeat...........good for you.  8)
No doubt about it...

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2009, 03:23:58 AM »
Anyone order that green Ron Mexico jersey yet?

big man

• Getbig III
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2009, 03:32:10 AM »
Vick has already beatin you  ;D Go Vick!

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2009, 03:37:20 AM »

after watching this back and forth thing...i'm surprise u didnt write..."owned".  that seems to be the big thing on here when it makes no sense.
Oh...Monica!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2009, 03:41:00 AM »
after watching this back and forth thing...i'm surprise u didnt write..."owned".  that seems to be the big thing on here when it makes no sense.

Better yet, i could have one step further and said "pwned"  ;D
No doubt about it...

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2009, 06:20:40 AM »
Not condoning dog fighting, but Vick was undoubtedly made an example out of. He's America's worst nightmare..young, black, thuggish ties, and....a "role model" for many kids!!! 

Middle class American parents are teh one's with their panties in a wod because they're too lazy to compete with teh M. Vick's of teh world. That's just pathetic ass parenting. They've allowed their children to idolize a fucking athlete as their main source of role-modeling....it's too late parents! You fucked up!

Vick just pwned every PETA member, animal rights activist, irresponsible parent, nae-sayer with pure talent. His talent will pay him more $$ in 1 year than these fools will make in a lifetime :-\  Vick will have the last laugh...irresponsible parents will continue to reproduce and allow/encourage their snotty ass kids to idolize someone who they don't even know....haha, like Sir Charles Barkely shouted, "I am not a role model", "Parents should be role models"......they won't recover.

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2009, 06:22:19 AM »
Why eat fish?
Why eat meat?
Why eat any animal?

big man do you feel a certain kinship with vick?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2009, 07:33:20 AM »
Does anybody know how much Philly is giving him?

1.6 million one year deal with option for a second is what I read.

I hope he gets knocked the fuck out and put out of the game for good while the crowd cheers.  Disgusting human being who does not deserve to be in the NFL and having kids cheer and look up to him ever again.  He deserves a second chance in life but not in football and being a millionaire.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2009, 07:44:51 AM »
1.6 million one year deal with option for a second is what I read.

I hope he gets knocked the fuck out and put out of the game for good while the crowd cheers.  Disgusting human being who does not deserve to be in the NFL and having kids cheer and look up to him ever again.  He deserves a second chance in life but not in football and being a millionaire.

WHY...Because myt1 said so...., who the shit are you..if there is a market, pay him..unless you are a commie...if not
Shut the fuck up

knny187

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2009, 07:55:46 AM »
not surprised.

Only in the NFL!

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2009, 08:00:43 AM »
WHY...Because myt1 said so...., who the shit are you..if there is a market, pay him..unless you are a commie...if not
Shut the fuck up

Oh, I guess I'll do that cuz Big_mal says so ::)

Why do feel he is entitled to play again?

myt1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2009, 08:02:43 AM »
Eagles press conference on ESPN right now

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2009, 08:22:12 AM »
So it's okay to murder animals that are considered house pets in this country?  To call it black culture is stupid.  Nobody is saying take his whole life away but he shouldn't be able to play football anymore.  Piece of crap just like many in the NFL.  Normal people don't get to bounce back into their jobs like this so why should this uneducated sociopath get a pass?
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2009, 08:23:03 AM »
Killing dogs cost the guy 2 years of his life and 100 million bucks.

Lots of NFL guys have done far worse and lost far less.