Author Topic: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!  (Read 24016 times)

jmt1

• Getbig IV
Re: Michael Vick signs with the Eagles!!
« Reply #125 on: August 16, 2009, 09:29:19 AM »
Is Michael Vick a Sociopath?

You have a young adult, a professional NFL QB making millions of dollars a year who is admired by adults and looked upon as a role model by young kids. He has a bright future, a fiance and children. As he has been known to say "I have the world in my hands".

Why would someone like that choose to start, lead, and participate in a felonious criminal activity? An activity that was not only criminal but inhumane, vile, and sadistic in the truest sense of those words.

Why would someone, who on the outside appears normal, willingly and deliberately choose to embark upon an activity that takes innocent, voiceless, and defenseless dogs and force them to fight one another to the death? And, as if that is not repugnant enough, that same person would take dogs who did not meet his needs and execute them in some of the most horrific methods ever imagined.

This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death.

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

What was in the "mind" of Michael Vick when he tied a rope around the neck of one of his dogs to hang it and that dog was looking into his eyes with nothing but love and loyalty?

What was going through Vick's "mind" as he held one of those faithful dogs heads under water in a 5 gallon bucket and it struggled with all it's might to take one more breathe of air?

What was going through Vick's "mind" as he slammed one of these faithful dogs bodies against the ground and it screamed in pain after the first blow did not kill it? What was going through his "mind" when he had to perform this repeatedly as the dog struggled and cried and the life was slowly and brutally ravaged from it's body?

To find the answers to those questions I think we need to understand what goes on inside the mind of a sociopath. After all, a sociopath is someone who lacks a sense of moral responsibility and/or social conscience.

Moral responsibility means knowing right from wrong. I think we would all agree that what Michael Vick did was not only wrong but detestable in that it was an insult to the very normalcy and goodness of society.

Is Michael Vick a sociopath?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #126 on: August 16, 2009, 09:39:19 AM »
He's a sick f.uck and anyone who says different is just stupid. 
Squishy face retard

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #127 on: August 16, 2009, 10:11:59 AM »

QFT

E
E

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #128 on: August 16, 2009, 11:32:06 AM »

You have a young adult, a professional NFL QB making millions of dollars a year who is admired by adults and looked upon as a role model by young kids. He has a bright future, a fiance and children. As he has been known to say "I have the world in my hands".

Why would someone like that choose to start, lead, and participate in a felonious criminal activity? An activity that was not only criminal but inhumane, vile, and sadistic in the truest sense of those words.

Why would someone, who on the outside appears normal, willingly and deliberately choose to embark upon an activity that takes innocent, voiceless, and defenseless dogs and force them to fight one another to the death? And, as if that is not repugnant enough, that same person would take dogs who did not meet his needs and execute them in some of the most horrific methods ever imagined.

This included holding their heads under water in 5 gallon buckets and drowning them while they struggled with everything they had simply to take one more breath of air.

This included taking a rope and putting it around their neck and hanging them from a tree while they swung from that rope fighting mightily, once again, to simply be able to breathe.

This included picking up a dog by it's hind legs and slamming it against the ground until the majority of it's bone were broken and it's organs ruptured from it's body.

This included taking dogs, wetting them down with water and electrocuting them to death.

This was all done to dogs that wanted nothing more to please the "human" that was doing this to them.

What was in the "mind" of Michael Vick when he tied a rope around the neck of one of his dogs to hang it and that dog was looking into his eyes with nothing but love and loyalty?

What was going through Vick's "mind" as he held one of those faithful dogs heads under water in a 5 gallon bucket and it struggled with all it's might to take one more breathe of air?

What was going through Vick's "mind" as he slammed one of these faithful dogs bodies against the ground and it screamed in pain after the first blow did not kill it? What was going through his "mind" when he had to perform this repeatedly as the dog struggled and cried and the life was slowly and brutally ravaged from it's body?

To find the answers to those questions I think we need to understand what goes on inside the mind of a sociopath. After all, a sociopath is someone who lacks a sense of moral responsibility and/or social conscience.

Moral responsibility means knowing right from wrong. I think we would all agree that what Michael Vick did was not only wrong but detestable in that it was an insult to the very normalcy and goodness of society.

I agree. And I find it equally disturbing that so many "bruthas" and starstruck idiots won't even admit that what he did was wrong, and that he made conscious choices to engage in these vile behaviors. They rationalize and try to place blame elsewhere. This country is really going down the shitter.
A

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: August 16, 2009, 11:36:31 AM »
There is something definitely twisted and wrong with his mind.  I just read he is doing work w/the Humane Society.  This seems like it would at least loosely parallel allowing a convicted pedophile who had "paid his debt by doing his time" to become an elementary teacher.
R

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #130 on: August 16, 2009, 11:49:48 AM »
it's one thing to shoot an animal in the head, but if you're hanging or electrocuting them clearly you are getting some sort of sadistic pleasure from doing it

i can imagine him and his cronies laughing

E
E

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #131 on: August 16, 2009, 12:23:11 PM »
I'm so sick of turning on the TV,Newspaper,Internet,and hearing about this shit....get over it.they are dogs.theres people getting tortured and or killed every single day with no were near the outrage..Why?just because it's not an NFL quarterback doing it.If people spent half as much time focusing on themselves and issues that immediately affect them rather than dissecting all these celebrity failures (Vick,Brittney,Lohan)the world would be a better place.give it a fukin rest already.
DAWG

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #132 on: August 16, 2009, 12:24:58 PM »

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #133 on: August 16, 2009, 12:29:16 PM »
I'm so sick of turning on the TV,Newspaper,Internet,and hearing about this shit....

maybe you should read a book

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #134 on: August 16, 2009, 12:30:44 PM »
maybe you should read a book

I don't have time for that shit.It cuts to far into my GetBig time. :)
DAWG

boonasty

• Getbig IV
  • are you a famous getbigger? click on the globe!
« Reply #135 on: August 16, 2009, 12:37:18 PM »
I don't have time for that shit.It cuts to far into my GetBig time. :)
at least your priorities are in order ;D

Butterbean

• Special Guests
  • Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: August 16, 2009, 03:53:55 PM »
Vick on 60 Minutes to air tonight

Vick on 60 Minutes: 'I wasn't a leader'

In his first interview since he finished serving a 23-month sentence for bankrolling a dog-fighting ring, Michael Vick told James Brown of 60 Minutes that he should have done something to stop it.

In excerpts from the interview released by CBS, Vick says, "It's wrong, man. ... I feel, you know, some tremendous hurt behind what happened.  And, you know, I should have took the initiative to stop it all …I didn't, I didn't step up.  I wasn't a leader."

Brown then asks Vick what he thinks of cynics who say the quarterback was more worried about the damage to his career than what happened to the dogs that were .

"I mean, football don't even matter," Vick said.

Brown went on the NFL Network on Wednesday and offered some insights on Vick after the interview.

Vick's full interview with Brown will air on Sunday on CBS.

Posted by Tim Gardner at 07:14 PM/ET, August 13, 2009 | Permalink usatoday.com
R

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #137 on: August 16, 2009, 03:57:47 PM »
I'm so sick of turning on the TV,Newspaper,Internet,and hearing about this shit....get over it.they are dogs.theres people getting tortured and or killed every single day with no were near the outrage..Why?just because it's not an NFL quarterback doing it.If people spent half as much time focusing on themselves and issues that immediately affect them rather than dissecting all these celebrity failures (Vick,Brittney,Lohan)the world would be a better place.give it a fukin rest already.

ur an american....so live with it.  only country were a f##kin dog gets $1M+ inheritance.
Oh...Monica!

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #138 on: August 16, 2009, 08:19:02 PM »

Do you think what he did was wrong? Simple "yes or no" question. No rationalizations, no weak analogies, no excuses, just a yes or a no.
A

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: August 16, 2009, 08:27:03 PM »

After reading that, no doubt about it.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #140 on: August 16, 2009, 08:30:57 PM »
Do you think what he did was wrong? Simple "yes or no" question. No rationalizations, no weak analogies, no excuses, just a yes or a no.

"wrong" is very relative when you think about it.

Is prostitution wrong?

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #141 on: August 16, 2009, 08:44:33 PM »

Is prostitution wrong?

Do YOU think what he did was wrong? I do.

I don't think prostitution is "wrong" as long as no one is forced into it, and no one is willfully spreading diseases doing it.

Again, why not answer the question instead of rationalizing or drawing weak analogies?
A

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #142 on: August 16, 2009, 08:45:20 PM »

Is prostitution wrong?

when govts and leaders dont give the girls a real opportunity at education and earning a living?  i got a list of countries good at that.  u
German?

ped f##ks got mike vicki beat by a mile!  yep...they are much better than vick based on the great intelligent of getdumb.

btw...russians, DR and PR call it a sport.  asian call them dinner.

vic fuc#ed up.  i cant come up with anything else besides that.
Oh...Monica!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #143 on: August 16, 2009, 09:12:53 PM »
Do YOU think what he did was wrong? I do.

I don't think prostitution is "wrong" as long as no one is forced into it, and no one is willfully spreading diseases doing it.

Again, why not answer the question instead of rationalizing or drawing weak analogies?

I'm not answering the question, because right and wrong is a relative question.

So many things are considered wrong but you probably have no problem with them, and even if something is "wrong", there are levels of "wrong". His is hardly the big crime that I feel people are making it out to be.

I'm a dog lover... completely.

I don't think a dog's life is more important than a human's.

2Thick

• Getbig IV
  • His Thickness
« Reply #144 on: August 16, 2009, 10:00:48 PM »
I'm not answering the question, because right and wrong is a relative question.

So many things are considered wrong but you probably have no problem with them, and even if something is "wrong", there are levels of "wrong". His is hardly the big crime that I feel people are making it out to be.

I'm a dog lover... completely.

I don't think a dog's life is more important than a human's.

I sense conflict. You're a dog lover.  And I believe you said previously that you're of mixed ethnicity and a big NFL fan as well?

You're obviously a Vick mark, despite being an intelligent person otherwise. No objective individual can possibly equate sex for pay between consenting adults with the senseless torture and murder of domestic animals. I could maybe understand if the guy needed to fight dogs to put food on the table and killed them humanely, but jeez - a multimillion dollar a year athlete torturing man's best friend? The lengths some will go to in order to rationalize obvious atrocities of some of their own amazes me.

Since you won't say whether or not it was "wrong", do you think he was "right" to do what he did? By saying that a "human's" life is more important than a dog's, are you suggesting that he should have gotten off completely? Do you think that Vick is the real victim here?
A

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #145 on: August 16, 2009, 10:06:57 PM »
I sense conflict. You're a dog lover.  And I believe you said previously that you're of mixed ethnicity and a big NFL fan as well?

You're obviously a Vick mark, despite being an intelligent person otherwise. No objective individual can possibly equate sex for pay between consenting adults with the senseless torture and murder of domestic animals. I could understand if the guy needed to fight dogs to put food on the table and killed them humanely, but jeez - a multimillion dollar a year athlete torturing man's best friend? The lengths some will go to in order to rationalize obvious atrocities of some of their own amazes me.

Since you won't say whether or not it was "wrong", do you think he was "right" to do what he did? By saying that a "human's" life is more important than a dog's, are you suggesting that he should have gotten off completely? Do you think that Vick is the real victim here?

I think he is definitely a victim. Yes.

Stallworth killed a human being... 30 days.

So yes... I think as far as the punishment fitting the crime. He's a victim.

I'm not a Vick "mark" as you like to put it... I happen to know him, not extremely well mind you, and I could have told you in 2000 that something like this would have happened. He's an idiot, but that doesn't mean that his punishment wasn't overboard.

As someone else has stated... Dogs have been known to be food in other countries. To that, so have chickens, but I don't see anyone jumping up and down over cock-fighting this much.

There are a lot of other things I believe in this instance, but it matters not. Most people will hate him because they just like to be haters.

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #146 on: August 16, 2009, 10:13:55 PM »
There are a lot of other things I believe in this instance, but it matters not. Most people will hate him because they just like to be haters.
You're a cool guy, but i disagree with you here. He gave a lot of people a real reason to hate him, it's not just blind jealousy or "hate" he got like when he was in the NFL.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #147 on: August 17, 2009, 02:55:42 AM »

I will never listen to a weak racist pussy like u
Ditto..

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #148 on: August 17, 2009, 06:33:05 AM »

Well i say different and Im far from stupid.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #149 on: August 17, 2009, 06:34:33 AM »

yeah fuckface what he did was wrong...but should he be punished forever for it..