Author Topic: Secret Service detains Birther Asshat who has sign saying "Death to Obama"  (Read 704 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
A man who was holding a sign reading "Death to Obama" Wednesday outside a town hall meeting on health care reform in Hagerstown, Md., has been turned over to the Secret Service.

Washington County Sheriff's Capt. Peter Lazich said the sign also read, "Death to Michelle and her two stupid kids."

Lazich said U.S. Secret Service agents took the unidentified 51-year-old man into custody Wednesday afternoon after deputies detained him near the entrance to Hagerstown Community College

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Here's another one...

LOS ANGELES, Aug. 13 (UPI) -- A highway pursuit of a man who allegedly made threats against the White House turned into an hours-long standoff Thursday with Los Angeles police.

The ongoing confrontation near the Federal Building's parking lot -- not far from the UCLA campus in Westwood -- prompted police to close streets and evacuate nearby apartment buildings and offices, the Los Angeles Times reported.

http://www.upi.com/Top_News/2009/08/13/LA-police-in-standoff-with-man/UPI-35671250209985/

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Damn  libs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
S

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
Yeah those damn libs again trying to stir up trouble cos they don't trust the government - just f*ck em!!

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
While I don't think this is the case, but isn't it possible these dudes are planted too?  I know you guys have been bawwin for a while about staged protests.

w8tlftr

• Getbig V
  • I ♥ ( o Y o )
What an idiot.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
While I don't think this is the case, but isn't it possible these dudes are planted too?  I know you guys have been bawwin for a while about staged protests.
yea it happens but there has been a violent tone to much of these protests and from those egging them on so I tend to believe this idiot is authentic.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
The one guy could be a plant,but the guy who was chased and had a standoff is obviously a nut.

There is no reason to say such things.There are plenty of ways to get your point across or even insult without getting yourself in trouble.How about a sign that just says "Michelle is a pre-op tranny" or "Obama=Rev. Wright".No need to have a sign of violence and go to jail.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
The one guy could be a plant,but the guy who was chased and had a standoff is obviously a nut.

There is no reason to say such things.There are plenty of ways to get your point across or even insult without getting yourself in trouble.How about a sign that just says "Michelle is a pre-op tranny" or "Obama=Rev. Wright".No need to have a sign of violence and go to jail.

Correct.  These things are not helpful.