Author Topic: Greatest Posing Routine Ever ???  (Read 4208 times)

seste

• Getbig II
Re: Greatest Posing Routine Ever ???
« Reply #25 on: August 14, 2009, 08:58:10 AM »

Prototype

• Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: August 14, 2009, 09:54:36 AM »
I don't really like any of Kai Greene`s other routines, they are a bit fruity and he doesn't hold his poses long enough.

This one however, is an awesome routine.

The way he moves, the muscle control he displays is fantastic. He does some things that I'd never seen before.

I hadn't heard that MJ song many times and I really liked it after seeing this.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #27 on: August 14, 2009, 10:33:50 AM »
Ronnie could never touch that! :o

crack pipe!  ronnie is equal in offseason during his youth and top O run form.  yates looks like clump together shi&&y muscle as usual, max drugs and just hit everything hard with desire to balance body parts.  hard worker but an ugly as$ bber.
Oh...Monica!

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 14, 2009, 11:25:12 AM »
Greatest BB + Greatest Show = Best Routine Ever

Well, for Ronnie it was better than usual, as I only saw a brief "raise the roof" compared to it being his whole routine.  I've never understood why some of the largest and most muscular bodybuilders pose to slow lame f*cking ballad music.  It doesn't fit his physique at all and makes for a boring ass routine.  Best routine ever, surely you jest.

BB Photographer

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 15, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »
Rich Gaspari 1985 Mr. Olympia.

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #30 on: August 15, 2009, 07:09:48 PM »
no one could beat Ronnie with the way he looked at that contest. crazy big and ripped, with a relatively tiny waist to boot.

as far as posing, goes, it was better than usual, but I have never felt ronnie was that great of a poser. he seem to not hold the poses long enough.
Flower Boy Ran Away

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #31 on: August 15, 2009, 07:10:54 PM »
P

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #32 on: August 15, 2009, 07:15:41 PM »
his look at that show is just fucking unbelievable............ .....he was so far ahead of any other bodybuilder in the history fo the world there.......he almost looks like a different species.

i know we talked about it before, but wtf happens to guys triceps as they get older..........look how full they were there, just hanging like hams off the back of his arms..........wonder why this muscle has such noticeable atrophy on almost every competitor once they start getting older??

its like it gets pushed further and further up the arm or something, so it becomes smaller and shorter

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #33 on: August 15, 2009, 07:34:49 PM »
his look at that show is just fucking unbelievable............ .....he was so far ahead of any other bodybuilder in the history fo the world there.......he almost looks like a different species.

Like I have said before, much to the displeasure of the nuthuggers, ronnie in his 1999 form was not only ronnie's overall best, but the best ever seen onstage to date..

his arms at that show were unreal, as was his back and chest.
Flower Boy Ran Away

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #34 on: August 15, 2009, 08:25:46 PM »
Corney, Kai some months ago, Schwarzenegger, Scott, Pearl, Dickerson, etc. Most of the top physiques over the decades weren't accompanied by the best posing.

One of the worst IMO was Yates-he hit the poses well in terms of judging but was always wooden. No flow whatsoever.

getbig105

« Reply #35 on: August 15, 2009, 08:34:24 PM »

;D ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: August 15, 2009, 08:35:03 PM »
Corney, Kai some months ago, Schwarzenegger, Scott, Pearl, Dickerson, etc. Most of the top physiques over the decades weren't accompanied by the best posing.

One of the worst IMO was Yates-he hit the poses well in terms of judging but was always wooden. No flow whatsoever.

i agree...........arnold was actually a pretty shitty poser

johnny1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: August 15, 2009, 09:50:38 PM »
Phil Hill in L.A 1988 MR OLYMPIA, his Routine was Awesome, muscle control, movement, transition from pose to pose for a Big guy was outstanding one of the all time best Routines IMO.