Author Topic: Epistane  (Read 2504 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Epistane
« on: August 14, 2009, 04:44:49 PM »
Those of you who've used it , speak on this. 

Those of you who are company reps, don't speak on this.

Discuss.
Deep Tissue Massage

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
Re: Epistane
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 04:46:05 PM »
whats Epistane?
follow the arrows

#1 Klaus fan

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 04:50:50 PM »

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 04:51:00 PM »
whats Epistane?

you tell me.  i'm just reading about it on bbing.com
Deep Tissue Massage

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 04:52:27 PM »
you tell me.  i'm just reading about it on bbing.com
I was hoping to be reprimanded for the stupid question getbig style, seeking for a humorous moment  LOL

guess I'll have to find out myself  :'(
follow the arrows

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 04:55:12 PM »
http://www.bodybuildingforyou.com/forums/anabolic-steroids-anabolic-chemistry-testosterone-enhancers/46281-epistane.html

this thread might help. Helps reduce gyno and "boosts muscle gains". Some one says: "epistane/havoc is a superdrol clone"
follow the arrows

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 04:56:43 PM »
here's the thread i'm reading.

if you have time to kill, it's a good read on lab tests and how maybe we shouldn't trust everything the label claims:

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=2230941
Deep Tissue Massage

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 04:57:24 PM »
Those of you who've used it , speak on this. 

Those of you who are company reps, don't speak on this.

Discuss.

i got to say, i never really used any prohormones...........bu t this is really a "pro-steroid"................i like it better then avavar, i kind of even like it better then low-does winny.............its anti-estrogenic effects are very apparent................ .its a great hardening agent.................do nt expect to put 20 lbs with it, but the 3-5 pounds you will put on are quality pounds...........i am currently running it with sustanon and the results surprised even myself...............its a nice little welcome addition to any stack

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 05:00:05 PM »

i got to say, i never really used any prohormones...........bu t this is really a "pro-steroid"................i like it better then avavar, i kind of even like it better then low-does winny.............its anti-estrogenic effects are very apparent................ .its a great hardening agent.................do nt expect to put 20 lbs with it, but the 3-5 pounds you will put on are quality pounds...........i am currently running it with sustanon and the results surprised even myself...............its a nice little welcome addition to any stack

are you sure it's not just the sustanon that's working?
Deep Tissue Massage

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 05:00:33 PM »

Sorry for the stupid question, but how does stacking drugs improve the effects? I mean are the steroids working through different parthways? I thought Steroids increased testosterone (aside from gH and insulin)  :-[
follow the arrows

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 05:04:46 PM »
are you sure it's not just the sustanon that's working?

the sustanon was working like a charm, but about 11 weeks in, when i added the epistane, in the next couple weeks, it was like my cycle kickstarted all over again..........i was holding some puff in my nipples that cleared, my muscles got an overall denser look..............histor ically sustanon is known as a big water holding drug, and this really changed that dynamic

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: August 14, 2009, 05:06:54 PM »
Sorry for the stupid question, but how does stacking drugs improve the effects? I mean are the steroids working through different parthways? I thought Steroids increased testosterone (aside from gH and insulin)  :-[

im not a chemist, so i wont give you a bullshit answer.........but its known as synergy, different steroids work through similar, yet different pathways, so stacking them. in essence covers more bases............you heard the phrase, the whole is greater then the sum of its parts.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #12 on: August 14, 2009, 05:08:00 PM »
im not a chemist, so i wont give you a bullshit answer.........but its known as synergy, different steroids work through similar, yet different pathways, so stacking them. in essence covers more bases............you heard the phrase, the whole is greater then the sum of its parts.
ok thanks.
follow the arrows

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #13 on: August 14, 2009, 05:25:16 PM »

If you want an in depth answer on how steroids work, read this article. By THE best internet source of PED information ever (rip).

http://www.mindandmuscle.net/articles/karl_hoffman/androgen_actions

As far as stacking, most do it but a lot of it is simply based on experimentation and there's little hard scientific evidence of true synergy. Patrick Arnold (of BALCO fame) has suggested running one compound at a time.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
« Reply #14 on: August 14, 2009, 06:08:25 PM »
do all these legal steroids make you have gyno?
I have a puffy chest as it is

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #15 on: August 14, 2009, 06:09:34 PM »
f

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 14, 2009, 06:10:43 PM »
f

barney rubble has a pretty nice ride there

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: August 14, 2009, 06:34:55 PM »
Epistane works pretty well, if yuo have Estrogen.There is actually a few good over the counter estrogen blockers that as good if not better then prescription estrogen blockers.By keeping you estrogen in check you muscles will look bigger harder, and fuller.
Elevated Estrogen has been also shown to take away definition in the lower body, taking away from the detail in the legs.

As far as stacking anabolics, why would you?Every pro and national level bodybuilder I know stack anabolics, and even pro hormones.By stacking hormones, and even prohormones, it creates a synergistic effect.
My favorite stack was Sustanon, Primobolan and Trenbalone, in the off season.This combination of anabolics worked really well together.I dont think a person shou;d use more then 2 or 3 things at a time tops, unless your 4 weeks out from a show.
If your going to stack hormones, or prohormones, make sure they work well together.
I know guys who take estrogen blockers, even though then dont have elevated estrogen, which to me is silly.

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #18 on: August 14, 2009, 06:49:42 PM »
By stacking hormones, and even prohormones, it creates a synergistic effect.

Are you sure the effect is synergistic and not just additive?

Epistane works pretty well, if yuo have Estrogen.

The supposed anti-estrogenic effect is based off data on another hormone, Mepitiostane.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #19 on: August 14, 2009, 07:05:09 PM »
barney rubble has a pretty nice ride there

rofl

thats such an evil looking grin

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #20 on: August 14, 2009, 07:07:29 PM »
If you want an in depth answer on how steroids work, read this article. By THE best internet source of PED information ever (rip).

As far as stacking, most do it but a lot of it is simply based on experimentation and there's little hard scientific evidence of true synergy. Patrick Arnold (of BALCO fame) has suggested running one compound at a time.

there you go fellas, and also read everything else karl hoffman (nandiA) wrote as well.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 07:08:55 PM »
Are you sure the effect is synergistic and not just additive?

The supposed anti-estrogenic effect is based off data on another hormone, Mepitiostane.

hes not sure of anything except for the fact that making fun of plasmosis makes him "fit in"

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 10:48:30 PM »
T-Bombz,I dont want to fit i.I will never be considered a "getbigger" .Do you understand that??? Or do you have something stuck up your ass, because its like a total body massage,but only in your ass,, lol.
Getitonny isnt even my screen name its the one of my employees screen names.I use it now and then.I dont belong to getbig, and I really dont want to.I have a "real life" , unlike 90% of these jokers with 10k-20k+ POSTS
I am a retired "real " bodybuilder', who accomplished more then you and Van will ever accomplish.
T-Bombz I fit and I am respected by real bodybuilders, ones that dont hang out on the internet.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 02:17:10 AM »

Of course there is no scientific proof , there never will be any on bodybuilders or gym rats , but stacking compounds for physical enhancement does have a synergistic effect , asking if its additive is just playing with words as its the same thing , you should be a politician Van  ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 02:29:59 AM »
Of course there is no scientific proof , there never will be any on bodybuilders or gym rats , but stacking compounds for physical enhancement does have a synergistic effect , asking if its additive is just playing with words as its the same thing , you should be a politician Van  ;D

yeah i agree completely, in this sport of ours, with the drugs we use, most "evidence" is either speculatory or circumstantial.......... we are the ginny pigs........but it is pretty much proven that stacking compounds is more benificial then just taking more of one singular compound.

and as far as whether the effects are "additive" or "synergistic"..............that's just mincing words.