Author Topic: finding a GOOD source (don't post any)  (Read 5252 times)

shmay

• Getbig II
finding a GOOD source (don't post any)
« on: August 14, 2009, 05:30:07 PM »
Hey guys,

I've been training for about 7 years, crossed over to the dark side 2 years ago. Since then I've run about 4 cycles, Test, Dbol, Tren etc...

I usually pick up gear from a buddy at the gym, but that shit is EXPENSIVE, like $12 an amp for Organon Sust, buck a Dbol... Anyways, everyone on here always talks like that is a crazy high price (which I agree with), but I don't know how to find a better source.

Everything online seems too sketchy.

So my question is, how did you guys go about finding a reliable, safe and reasonable source for gear?

Please don't post any sources, but I've been doing this for 2 years, and I'm sick of getting ripped off. I live in Canada if that helps at all.
'

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
Re: finding a GOOD source (don't post any)
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2009, 05:49:04 PM »
Do some research and mayb you'll find one...the internet is a powerfull tool

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: August 14, 2009, 06:18:59 PM »
Hey guys,

I've been training for about 7 years, crossed over to the dark side 2 years ago. Since then I've run about 4 cycles, Test, Dbol, Tren etc...

I usually pick up gear from a buddy at the gym, but that shit is EXPENSIVE, like $12 an amp for Organon Sust, buck a Dbol... Anyways, everyone on here always talks like that is a crazy high price (which I agree with), but I don't know how to find a better source.

Everything online seems too sketchy.

So my question is, how did you guys go about finding a reliable, safe and reasonable source for gear?

Please don't post any sources, but I've been doing this for 2 years, and I'm sick of getting ripped off. I live in Canada if that helps at all.
'
your not actually geting ripped you got to take into consideration if you trust that he wont sell you fakes, plus it is already in the states, and also when you do find a good source online youll notice it really isnt worth the money to ship and the risk of it not getting here for just a few amps and tabs............... when i make my order ill spend about a grand or more each order

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 06:33:25 PM »
Damm a grand is a big order lol..how high are your doses?

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #4 on: August 14, 2009, 06:34:13 PM »
you guys have a good point and for you being in canada, i think its harder to get gear in, but it realy isnt that expensive and alot of "online sources" are very good and reputable but again like anything else, there are fakes out there! if you can get great results and trust your dude, then stick with that but getting stuff shipped isnt as risky as some think, you just have to trust that they know how to pack and ship your gear so your safe but a seizer letter doesnt mean a knock on your door lol order small amounts and youll be fine
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 14, 2009, 06:35:25 PM »
Damm a grand is a big order lol..how high are your doses?
right now 750mg sust 30mg var 75mcg T3 25mg prov 1/2letro eod 500ius HCG 2xweek and ill be on this till the end of the year

but last order i did get some goodies for my freinds also

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 14, 2009, 06:49:08 PM »
right now 750mg sust 30mg var 75mcg T3 25mg prov 1/2letro eod 500ius HCG 2xweek and ill be on this till the end of the year

but last order i did get some goodies for my freinds also

very nice lol but not all internet sources suck, some are sketchy but some are very good and i can vouch from personal experiences. too tough to trust gym rats and others, so i take matters in my own hands lol
muscle

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: August 14, 2009, 06:55:10 PM »

very nice lol but not all internet sources suck, some are sketchy but some are very good and i can vouch from personal experiences. too tough to trust gym rats and others, so i take matters in my own hands lol
ill order gear for someone i trust only when i need something, but in no means am i a source or a dealer but of course i tax them on it one for the risk of me loseing my money and it comeing to my addy and two for me to sit and explain how and when to use

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 14, 2009, 07:12:39 PM »

Exactly, had one bad experience, lost a few bucks, no big deal comes with the territory. Currently I have acquired an excellent online source. I love third world countries.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

muscle19

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2009, 07:22:46 PM »
same here bro!!! i have been burned ONCE IN 5 YEARS!!! that tells you something and only one letter, its not that risky, just dont be dumb and your going to be graveee babeee
muscle

dexterJ

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: August 14, 2009, 09:47:40 PM »
got good one after i got scammed 2 times..but now i am ok and i love 2of my sources i have!

Cal_Lifter

• Getbig II
  • Don't stop until you get enough..
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 03:58:36 AM »
Shrek: Are you fuckin' kidding me!???! A Grand? I hope you buy a lot of shit!

I have ordered through the internet - honestly, what it comes down to is, you, being smart and researching until you are confident in buying from a website - that's what I did and am thoroughly satisfied (never been ripped off and got my shit from oversees in less than a week) but, again, it takes research, and being a little bitch and asking for sources because your dumbass can't type
Do Work.

shrek

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 05:02:25 PM »
Shrek: Are you fuckin' kidding me!???! A Grand? I hope you buy a lot of shit!

I have ordered through the internet - honestly, what it comes down to is, you, being smart and researching until you are confident in buying from a website - that's what I did and am thoroughly satisfied (never been ripped off and got my shit from oversees in less than a week) but, again, it takes research, and being a little bitch and asking for sources because your dumbass can't type
ill order at least 100amps of sust and test e plus t3 AI's AE's HCG clomid var or anadrol

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 05:09:40 PM »
$12 an amp is a lot even for gym prices nowadays.  $1 for a pill of dbol is highway robbery in my opinion.  But it's there and it's available and you don't have to go through the hassle of sending funds, paying for shipping and waiting for it.  But to find a good source is ALWAYS a risk unless someone straight up gives you a name.  There are suppliers all over the world.  If you can use a keyboard you can manage to make contacts.  Most good sources are found through word of mouth, don't advertise, and aren't very well known. 

1-503rd_IN

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2009, 05:40:25 PM »
i got ripped on my 1st cycle too............however having a domestic source is nice if the price is fair.  my online source got me some juice for 6 an amp, about half of what i was paying from a domestic and my online source came in about 9 days...........not a bad deal and i compared the sust amps to my domestic source and they are not faked so i am sticking with the cheaper source.  just dotn waste money on satchets or anything
First Rock

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 05:13:17 AM »
$12 an amp is a lot even for gym prices nowadays.  $1 for a pill of dbol is highway robbery in my opinion.  But it's there and it's available and you don't have to go through the hassle of sending funds, paying for shipping and waiting for it.  But to find a good source is ALWAYS a risk unless someone straight up gives you a name.  There are suppliers all over the world.  If you can use a keyboard you can manage to make contacts.  Most good sources are found through word of mouth, don't advertise, and aren't very well known. 

Yeah but there are people paying that and more cause they dont know anywhere else to go or are afraid to try on thier own. or just too lazy and dont want the hassle so they pay out the ass.  Most of the people who buy from gym rats do short, low dose cycles cause any more would cost way too much.  A good source will usually net you at least twice as much gear fore the same price compared to gym prices.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 06:12:05 AM »
compared to what i have paid from other gym rats...i get 3 times the gear lol...fuck that..its not worth the whole it puts in your pocket

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 01:49:09 PM »
compared to what i have paid from other gym rats...i get 3 times the gear lol...fuck that..its not worth the whole it puts in your pocket

Yeah probably right it is more like 3 times the gear you can get.

Kentucky_cowboy

• Getbig II
  • Team Lean Face
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 01:57:43 PM »
You might be OK sticking with your gym source.  When you decide to go online you will likely lose money sometimes by shipments that are stopped at customs and sources that rip you off.  When you combine that with the packs that come through, your average cost might not be all that different than paying a local guy more but knowing for sure that you will get your stuff...plus the convenience of meeting someone from your city rather than waiting online and spending hours searching for sources is worth something too.

Or you can try to find an online source who is situated within your country and that takes care of the customs issues.

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 06:49:16 PM »
Like 98 percent of packs get thru soo ur def spending a lot less money by ordering int.

koszhuk

• Getbig II
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 07:49:53 PM »
Does $70.- for injection of 400mg test cypionate sounds expensive?

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 09:15:25 PM »
if you mean 70$ for one injection of test cyp, then yes that is ridiculously expensive

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 07:22:42 AM »
You could always make your own tren which is practically legal. Besides that, I know I've ordered alot of shit from europe and every one showed up.

Stavios

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2009, 07:33:23 AM »
if you mean 70$ for one injection of test cyp, then yes that is ridiculously expensive

I think he means a 10cC

efanhowz

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 09:07:23 AM »
do your research, but also remember certain message boards can be completely biased to a specific source or brand. either because the mods are paid off by the source/lab or the board can be full of newb's that couldnt tell their gear from olive oil