Author Topic: 8/14/09 Judge Napolitano's Verdict: Continuing Path Toward National ID Card  (Read 4073 times)

James

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
what a fucking crock of shit.  This is 100% exactly the same crap they totally supported at Fox News under Bush.  All these plans were in place then.  No fucking different.  Now all of a sudden they care ::)  The only difference is: Obama.  What the hell would we have had to do to get them to care about this shit when it got started under Bush?  Go back in time and paint Bush black?  Serious question, why do they give a shit now after supporting it under Bush for years?

James

what a fucking crock of shit.  This is 100% exactly the same crap they totally supported at Fox News under Bush.  All these plans were in place then.  No fucking different.  Now all of a sudden they care Roll Eyes  The only difference is: Obama.  What the hell would we have had to do to get them to care about this shit when it got started under Bush?  Go back in time and paint Bush black?  Serious question, why do they give a shit now after supporting it under Bush for years?

You are full of shit as usual

Here are videos from 2007 and 2008. ( under Bush)

Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional.

Alex Jones & Andrew Napolitano - NWO Police State - Part 1  

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
I just can't believe I'm actually watching this on Fox News.  After years and years of being called chicken little and mocked for trying to warn people about this shit and watching the same thing happen to others on the left all over the net.  Honestly, this is actually all you have to do to get cons to listen?  Wait until it's happening under a dem?  haha... that's just fucking priceless...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You are full of shit as usual

Here is a video from over a year ago. ( under Bush)

Judge Napolitano: Why The Patriot Act is Unconstitutional.

Alex Jones & Andrew Napolitano - NWO Police State - Part 1  (2008) 
just because I didn't see it doesn't mean I'm full of shit.  Fox was silent on this stuff.  The left warned about it all the time.  A year ago is still well after the 06 elections when conservatives started turning against Bush, to save their own asses.  I posted on this shit way way before your vids of Napolitano...  We were posting on this when it would not have gotten a pass to be aired on Fox.  And no I'm not full of shit.  This situation of cons just now waking up to it as the political climate turned against them, that's fucking priceless...  Pathetic, but priceless...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
show me a clip, any clip aired on Fox News before the 06 election?  Can you?

James

show me a clip, any clip aired on Fox News before the 06 election?  Can you?

Show me where I wrote anything about what was or was not on Fox in 2006 ?

In fact,  please show me where I mentioned Fox at all in this thread ?

This was and is about what the Judge was saying, but as usual, you reply to another one of my threads in a derogatory way.

You really are a miserable person lately

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
I don't want people to have access to personal information from an ID card but I want an ID that illegals can't get or fake.
Squishy face retard

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V

Show me where I wrote anything about what was or was not on Fox in 2006 ?

In fact,  please show me where I mentioned Fox at all in this thread ?

This was and is about what the Judge was saying, but as usual, you reply to another one of my threads in a derogatory way.

You really are a miserable person lately

you didn't.  I did.  I never said you did.  It was to expand on where I was coming from in my original post.

James

you didn't.  I did.  I never said you did.  It was to expand on where I was coming from in my original post.

Fair enough, but if you want to hate on Fox, then start a new subject, and stop derailing this thread, as it isn't about Fox

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You want to hate on Fox, then start a new subject, and stop derailing this thread
I didn't change the subject.  Besides, a year ago or so I tried to get everyone to agree to a rule that would force everyone to keep strickly on topic or start a new thread.  Not one, count them, not one person, including the other two mods, agreed.  I've seen threads derailed all the time and had mine derailed countless times.  So I guess it's tuff shit, because nobody gave a shit.  anyway, I didn't change the subject.

pedro01

• Getbig V
  • Hello Hunior
I don't want people to have access to personal information from an ID card but I want an ID that illegals can't get or fake.

Therein lies the issue.

Of course, maybe a bunch of uncorruptable people could be found to work in the ID card issuing agency. Just like they have uncorruptables working in passport agencies & airports  ::) .

National ID card = new source of revenue for criminals & corrupt civil servants. It is possible that it'll have a few the poor illegals deported, but obviously, those richer ones - i.e. terrorists will be able to skirt around the ID card because of the amount of money they have behind them. Then of course - there's you & me (OK - I'm English but same shit is going on over there). You and me will be carded, id'd, asked to 'show our papers' any time the police think we 'look like trouble'.

What remains unknown to me - is exactly what problem the US has that this resolves. The UK has a different issue with illegals but in the US, it seems to me that it's fairly easy to ID an illegal immigrant without the legals carrying ID. Perhaps I am wrong.

I lived in Knoxville TN for a while - an illegal there would stick out as far as I did. In LA where I spend 2-3 months a year, there's a lot of hispanics but you'd presume those that were newer would be pretty easy to spot & would struggle to even tell you what a social security number was.

I just don't see what issue it resolves.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The subject is not about Fox, and yes you did change the subject.
that was my comment about where the subject is coming from.  It's a valid observation and I don't give a shit if you don't like it.  Look around, everyone does it.  Like I said, people said fuck no to strickly keeping threads on exact point.  If you don't like it, look around the forum for who to blame, because I was the only person who wanted that.  deal with it.  Since nobody gave a shit, I see no reason why I should.

James

that was my comment about where the subject is coming from.  It's a valid observation and I don't give a shit if you don't like it.  Look around, everyone does it.  Like I said, people said fuck no to strickly keeping threads on exact point.  If you don't like it, look around the forum for who to blame, because I was the only person who wanted that.  deal with it.  Since nobody gave a shit, I see no reason why I should.

you win

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
ok, on exact topic.  If the right is now going to be against this, are they? and the left was already against it... that'll include a good majority of the people, why won't we be able to get this shit shut down?  Because my guess is they'll stick to their guns on this crap no matter how many people don't like it.

I've always known the real "papers please" day was coming and have been laughed at for a long ass time.  Just kind of feel pissed when I see it in the mainstream now.  It's about as close to a decade late and dollar short as it gets lol.  I always yell that this shit needs to be stopped when it first gets started, but nooooo, people just said shit like: "if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about"  Or "If it comes to that, we'll be against it then" or they just looked at me like Sutherland in Invasion of the body snatchers while yelling: Conspiracy Theorist!!

James

ok, on exact topic.  If the right is now going to be against this, are they? and the left was already against it... that'll include a good majority of the people, why won't we be able to get this shit shut down?  Because my guess is they'll stick to their guns on this crap no matter how many people don't like it.

I've always known the real "papers please" day was coming and have been laughed at for a long ass time.  Just kind of feel pissed when I see it in the mainstream now.  It's about as close to a decade late and dollar short as it gets lol.  I always yell that this shit needs to be stopped when it first gets started, but nooooo, people just said shit like: "if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about"  Or "If it comes to that, we'll be against it then" or they just looked at me like Sutherland in Invasion of the body snatchers
while yelling: Conspiracy Theorist!!

are they ?

You will see it talked about as much on Fox as you will on CNN or MSNBC ( slim to none)

(Now it is me bringing up Fox :-)

But I agree with you, and I remember a while back you posting stuff on this subject from time to time.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
You will see it talked about as much on Fox as you will on CNN or MSNBC ( slim to none)

(Now it is me bringing up Fox :-)

But I agree with you, and I remember a while back you posting stuff on this subject from time to time.
that's true, I never heard the worries voiced on any of the major news outlets.  The primary places to hear of these concerns were from various internet blogs, message boards, political commentary pages or like on Alex Jones.  But these days everybody seems so hellbent in saying Jones is a zionist shill, which I don't agree with.

Cap

• Getbig V
Therein lies the issue.

Of course, maybe a bunch of uncorruptable people could be found to work in the ID card issuing agency. Just like they have uncorruptables working in passport agencies & airports  ::) .

National ID card = new source of revenue for criminals & corrupt civil servants. It is possible that it'll have a few the poor illegals deported, but obviously, those richer ones - i.e. terrorists will be able to skirt around the ID card because of the amount of money they have behind them. Then of course - there's you & me (OK - I'm English but same shit is going on over there). You and me will be carded, id'd, asked to 'show our papers' any time the police think we 'look like trouble'.

What remains unknown to me - is exactly what problem the US has that this resolves. The UK has a different issue with illegals but in the US, it seems to me that it's fairly easy to ID an illegal immigrant without the legals carrying ID. Perhaps I am wrong.

I lived in Knoxville TN for a while - an illegal there would stick out as far as I did. In LA where I spend 2-3 months a year, there's a lot of hispanics but you'd presume those that were newer would be pretty easy to spot & would struggle to even tell you what a social security number was.

I just don't see what issue it resolves.

I can't speak for the passports but as for licenses, trust me, the DMV is easily corruptible.  I think illegals need to go and SS cards are a joke.  I think if they were better tied to the actual owner then we could eliminate the problem of illegals stealing identities.  We also need to stop giving illegals drivers licenses.  You're right though.  A big problem is not the IDs but rather the fact that the presidents in this country are too big of pussies to tell illegals we will round them up and deport their asses.  They are being told to stand down right now which is BS.  That being said, I'd rather have no national ID then have all my information out there.

What is going on in the UK with immigrants?
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
bingo.  Repubs become conspiracy theorists now.

We all knew this would happen.  Except for on the forums, they say "I'm not sure, but what do YOU GUYS think..." to float them without the sac to say their own position.

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244

I've always known the real "papers please" day was coming and have been laughed at for a long ass time.  Just kind of feel pissed when I see it in the mainstream now.  It's about as close to a decade late and dollar short as it gets lol.  I always yell that this shit needs to be stopped when it first gets started, but nooooo, people just said shit like: "if you don't have anything to hide, you don't have anything to worry about"  Or "If it comes to that, we'll be against it then" or they just looked at me like Sutherland in Invasion of the body snatchers while yelling: Conspiracy Theorist!!

Ditto! ...or they call you a stupid Canadian anti-American basher.  ::)
You kind of get to the point where you say "Screw 'em, ...they deserve what they get!"

All those damned powers the neocons didn't give a poop about the gov having, are now in the hands of the Dems,
and it'll be a cold day in hell before the Repubs get back in power. Hey neocons, ...howjya like the Patriot Act now?
w

Cap

• Getbig V
You kind of get to the point where you say "Screw 'em, ...they deserve what they get!"

All those damned powers the neocons didn't give a poop about the gov having, are now in the hands of the Dems,
and it'll be a cold day in hell before the Repubs get back in power. Hey neocons, ...howjya like the Patriot Act now?
So you're saying Barry is not about change?
Squishy face retard

GigantorX

• Getbig V
  • GetBig's A-Team is the Light of Truth!

As was mentioned before in another thread, the Patriot Act is a combination of already existing provisions/laws and other laws that were being pushed through the Clinton era.  It wasn't some "Neo-Con" plot.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
As was mentioned before in another thread, the Patriot Act is a combination of already existing provisions/laws and other laws that were being pushed through the Clinton era.  It wasn't some "Neo-Con" plot.

It's passage sure reeked.

They were going to debate it on the floor of congress, then suddenly there was that pesky distraction.  What was it again?