Author Topic: Need some solid advices  (Read 3924 times)

brooklynbruiser

• Getbig IV
Re: Need some solid advices
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
This is what growing up means. You have to choose. You know the answer, you simply need to accept your own decision. She has a child, so you have two people to let down if you decide to try to have your cake and eat it too.

Your best bet if you aren't going to be faithful is to tell her you need to mess around. Not saying she'll go for it, but it beats lying. You might open a can of worms when she might want to do the same. You decide to creep? You can't rely on keeping it secret if two people know about it. Not worth the trouble and pain. Show her respect. God knows you'd flip if the shoe was on the other foot.

You know the deal. Best of luck. :)
Almost always, yes.

bigmc

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 12:20:11 PM »
Sounds like you really care about the girl Danny...so I say make the leap and give it a try.

If it doesn't work out just slap the guns back on, but at least then you won't be wondering what could have been.

And you may just find yourself happy, bro.  As much a banging bitches left and right is fun, nothing beats a good relationship

qft
T

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
This is what growing up means. You have to choose. You know the answer, you simply need to accept your own decision. She has a child, so you have two people to let down if you decide to try to have your cake and eat it too.Your best bet if you aren't going to be faithful is to tell her you need to mess around. Not saying she'll go for it, but it beats lying. You might open a can of worms when she might want to do the same. You decide to creep? You can't rely on keeping it secret if two people know about it. Not worth the trouble and pain. Show her respect. God knows you'd flip if the shoe was on the other foot.

You know the deal. Best of luck. :)

dude don't listen to this crap....just marry her and keep banging bitches....that "til death do us part" shit is not realistic in this world....that's stuff from 80 years ago....this way you get the best of both worlds..just don't get caught ;D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 01:22:42 PM »
I am glad it is working out for you Taylor, sounds like a great deal. You are in the minority though. What about all the people who are old and own their houses free and clear only to see them depreciate by 50%? Some people depend on that for nursing homes or to downsize homes to accommodate a smaller income. Anyway, I am glad you and your family are making the best of this, but like I said earlier you are creating a domino effect(neighbors values) of which we will not see the final results for years to come.
well i guess those people learned the "dont count your chickens before the eggs have hatched" lesson... lol...

anyway on the subject of the chick, id let her down easy if you arent ready to make a commitment. sounds to me like youve got no problem finding other hot chicks to bang...no need to fuck with this ones psyche for no reason

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 02:23:55 PM »
I'm late to this picnic, but my two cents..........by now (after 3 years) you should know what you want, you say you're not going to marry her anytime soon, don't drag it out, especially if there is a kid involved.

The question you have to ask yourself is what do you want, nobody here can answer that for you.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 03:45:10 PM »
I'm late to this picnic, but my two cents..........by now (after 3 years) you should know what you want, you say you're not going to marry her anytime soon, don't drag it out, especially if there is a kid involved.

The question you have to ask yourself is what do you want, nobody here can answer that for you.
True, I thought the same but didn't write it.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »

I spent the whole weekend with her, just got back from the beach actually. She went home, that is what I want. She is making this too complicated!
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #32 on: August 16, 2009, 05:51:23 PM »
I spent the whole weekend with her, just got back from the beach actually. She went home, that is what I want. She is making this too complicated!

we all got to grow up danny, if your not going to marry her or quit cheating on her tell her to fuck off.

if not man up and stop trying to remain a 35 year old teenager.

this this the my brutally honest final opinion. i have actually been thinking about this ever since you started the thread

bench

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 16, 2009, 06:03:53 PM »
we all got to grow up danny, if your not going to marry her or quit cheating on her tell her to fuck off.

if not man up and stop trying to remain a 35 year old teenager.

this this the my brutally honest final opinion. i have actually been thinking about this ever since you started the thread

bench
X2

She wants more, if you don't, cut her loose and keep banging random whores.

What is stopping you from being in a committed relationship with her? 3 years is a good stretch of time.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: August 16, 2009, 08:09:44 PM »
X2

She wants more, if you don't, cut her loose and keep banging random whores.

What is stopping you from being in a committed relationship with her? 3 years is a good stretch of time.

she obviously does something for Danny emotionally......keep her..why not?..if she wanted to leave she would have already since she knows what Dan does on the side....why should Danny leave her?..it's not his fault...I say stay with her and keep banging her until your dick falls off

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 16, 2009, 08:13:38 PM »

she obviously does something for Danny emotionally......keep her..why not?..if she wanted to leave she would have already since she knows what Dan does on the side....why should Danny leave her?..it's not his fault...I say stay with her and keep banging her until your dick falls off
She'll keep pushing for more and with a kid involved it's not going to get easier to get away from her the more the kid is around.  If there was no kid, I would agree.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #36 on: August 16, 2009, 09:02:28 PM »
She'll keep pushing for more and with a kid involved it's not going to get easier to get away from her the more the kid is around.  If there was no kid, I would agree.
yeah, wether you like it or not a kid is involved so you gotta think about them......even if its not yours.

bench

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #37 on: August 16, 2009, 09:19:56 PM »
3 years is long enough if your not gonna marry her.especially if she thinks that you will end up getting married.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: August 16, 2009, 09:37:34 PM »
If she wants to move in, she will eventually want you to get married.

You will say no, and she will get pissed and then have to move out.

Once there is a kid involved, then you will personally feel more responsibility and will feel worse if you leave her... Which is eventually going to happen.

This moving in thing is just a baby step to her... There's nothing wrong with it, but if you believe whole heartedly that you will never ever EEEEVER want to get married, then you should move on and leave this woman alone.

No good will come from this.

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 06:14:42 AM »
If she wants to move in, she will eventually want you to get married.

You will say no, and she will get pissed and then have to move out.

Once there is a kid involved, then you will personally feel more responsibility and will feel worse if you leave her... Which is eventually going to happen.

This moving in thing is just a baby step to her... There's nothing wrong with it, but if you believe whole heartedly that you will never ever EEEEVER want to get married, then you should move on and leave this woman alone.

No good will come from this.

continuing to bang this hot chick IS the good :)