Author Topic: Need some solid advices  (Read 3926 times)

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Need some solid advices
« on: August 15, 2009, 01:46:57 PM »
K, so I have been with the same girl on and off(mainly on) for 3 plus years. She wants a real commitment, but I am not going to marry her anytime soon and she knows this. So she wants to move in together, but she has a 10 year old daughter and that's not my scene. She is aware of a few of my "transgressions" with other women(she is not exactly cool with it, but we seem to work through it when I get caught), although she has no clue how bad it really is. Anyway, last night she broke down in tears cause she heard I slept with one of her friends friends or something. It kind of upset me a bit tbh, I don't like to hurt people I care about. So, I told her I would be a "good boy" as she likes to put it from now on. That means no other women whatsoever. I am not going to talk about how many girls I actually sleep with, cuz I don't have proof and this is Getbig, but there are quite a few. If I am not going to marry this girl should I really stop sleeping with other whores? I am failing to see the upside of this. I could be even more discreet, but don't want to hurt her again. What would you guys do? Dump the bitch?
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
Re: Need some solid advices
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 02:20:57 PM »
K, so I have been with the same girl on and off(mainly on) for 3 plus years. She wants a real commitment, but I am not going to marry her anytime soon and she knows this. So she wants to move in together, but she has a 10 year old daughter and that's not my scene. She is aware of a few of my "transgressions" with other women(she is not exactly cool with it, but we seem to work through it when I get caught), although she has no clue how bad it really is. Anyway, last night she broke down in tears cause she heard I slept with one of her friends friends or something. It kind of upset me a bit tbh, I don't like to hurt people I care about. So, I told her I would be a "good boy" as she likes to put it from now on. That means no other women whatsoever. I am not going to talk about how many girls I actually sleep with, cuz I don't have proof and this is Getbig, but there are quite a few. If I am not going to marry this girl should I really stop sleeping with other whores? I am failing to see the upside of this. I could be even more discreet, but don't want to hurt her again. What would you guys do? Dump the bitch?
you can still give it a try bro, just make sure she understands she could be homeless in a few months in things go sour.

if you give it a try at least you will be able to say "i tried, it didnt work out. family life is not for me"

who knows dude, this could be something that could change your life in a good way

and take what i say with a grain of salt. my longest relationship has only been 4 months ;D i like the whole one night stand scene too ;D

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2009, 02:23:14 PM »
you can still give it a try bro, just make sure she understands she could be homeless in a few months in things go sour.

if you give it a try at least you will be able to say "i tried, it didnt work out. family life is not for me"

who knows dude, this could be something that could change your life in a good way

and take what i say with a grain of salt. my longest relationship has only been 4 months ;D i like the whole one night stand scene too ;D

bench

Living together is out of the question. I like to play Wii with her daughter once in a while and she is a good kid, but I am not into raising kids, especially when they are not mine.
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2009, 02:25:58 PM »
Living together is out of the question. I like to play Wii with her daughter once in a while and she is a good kid, but I am not into raising kids, especially when they are not mine.
there is nothing wrong with raising a kid.............unless they are black :-X

bench

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2009, 02:28:33 PM »

bench

I know, it's just raising someone elses kid is not for me.
E

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2009, 02:57:42 PM »

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2009, 03:18:08 PM »
Sounds like you're emotionally involved, no good if you don't want to marry her. She is playing on your emotions to manipulate you, again, no good.

p.s. When can we expect a housing rebound dammit! >:(
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2009, 03:30:49 PM »

bench

Thats not squadfather  ;D

Sounds like you have already made up your mind danielson. baby momma drama is not cool.
P

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2009, 03:32:50 PM »
Sounds like you're emotionally involved, no good if you don't want to marry her. She is playing on your emotions to manipulate you, again, no good.

p.s. When can we expect a housing rebound dammit! >:(

The market will never rebound to where it was at, at least not for 10 plus years. Subprime mortgages made it way too easy to purchase houses, along with the other factors we all know too much about, layoffs etc. As far as my problem, of course I am emotionally attached to her. If a Y boarder had a good memory and gave a shit they would remember I posted pics of she and I like 3 years ago, that's a long time to be with someone. Btw, PM me whose gimmick you are. You knew what I did for a living, so I am assuming you are no newb.
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2009, 03:40:31 PM »
Thats not squadfather  ;D

Sounds like you have already made up your mind danielson. baby momma drama is not cool.

Not really my man. I have been giving it a lot of thought all day. For my emotional happiness I should stay with her and just be faithful. Physically speaking, I like to sleep with a lot of different girls, but you know as well as I do that one night stands or sex buddies etc. are not the end all be all. Sure sex is fun, but when you are done fucking someone you don't care about, it's not like anything in your life is better. They leave, you worry about being caught, and the next day it's like nothing happened. When you care about someone, like I do, it's different. Not to be a pussy, but I like going to dinner, boating, and just about everything else with my girl. It's also nice to have a sort of "best friend". This one is tough man. I can't see giving up either tbh.  Oh, I forgot to add in the original post that I have been fucking another girl for about 4 months, she lives right across the street from the main bar I go to. I don't really like her, but consider her a friend and she is a great fuck and convenient, so I would have to give her up as well.
E

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #10 on: August 15, 2009, 03:50:26 PM »
Not really my man. I have been giving it a lot of thought all day. For my emotional happiness I should stay with her and just be faithful. Physically speaking, I like to sleep with a lot of different girls, but you know as well as I do that one night stands or sex buddies etc. are not the end all be all. Sure sex is fun, but when you are done fucking someone you don't care about, it's not like anything in your life is better. They leave, you worry about being caught, and the next day it's like nothing happened. When you care about someone, like I do, it's different. Not to be a pussy, but I like going to dinner, boating, and just about everything else with my girl. It's also nice to have a sort of "best friend". This one is tough man. I can't see giving up either tbh.

Sounds like if you want to keep doing what you are doing its got to be on the very d. low. You keep doing it to this girl and its gonna fcuk her up for many years after..... trust issues with guys etc.
I couldn't do both. It would mess with my head too much. I haven't had a gf since the crack whore and there are girls out there who are on the same page and not down with committment, but need the companionship. I've been 'seeing' this girl for about a year and a half. We go a month without speaking then spend a month together usually. Go for a trip, have a great time and then go about our lives and dont speak for a while again. I've met a few chicks like that.
P

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #11 on: August 15, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »
The market will never rebound to where it was at, at least not for 10 plus years. Subprime mortgages made it way too easy to purchase houses, along with the other factors we all know too much about, layoffs etc.
captain obvious to save the day  ;D  

housing market is already rebounding... look at the amount of houses on the market and the amount of buyers making offers on every house... buyers outweigh sellers 50 to 1...every person with a house on the market right now gets to pick and choose and make all kinds of demands...  of course the bottom line price on their house isnt what it used to be, but the $$ they were expecting a month or two ago, are being blown out of the water.....   time to buy is right now, not a moment later

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 15, 2009, 04:02:32 PM »
captain obvious to save the day  ;D  

housing market is already rebounding... look at the amount of houses on the market and the amount of buyers making offers on every house... buyers outweigh sellers 50 to 1...every person with a house on the market right now gets to pick and choose and make all kinds of demands...  of course the bottom line price on their house isnt what it used to be, but the $$ they were expecting a month or two ago, are being blown out of the water.....   time to buy is right now, not a moment later

Yes, Tbombz, it's a buyers market. Is that even a question at this point? People want to know when home "values" will go up, so they can sell(without using a short), re-fi or just feel good about their investments in general. Here is a hypothetical situation. Home A sells for 400,000 thousand in 2003 and the owner owes lets say 360,000. Now home B, which is identical and right next door sells for 150,000 right now. What does that do to the value of home A? Leaves them upside down 210,000. There are many problems with the housing market Taylor, and you are right, buying them cheap is not exactly one of them, it's the repercussions of buying them so cheap. Anytime you have a question, feel free to ask :)
E

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 15, 2009, 04:05:30 PM »
Sounds like if you want to keep doing what you are doing its got to be on the very d. low. You keep doing it to this girl and its gonna fcuk her up for many years after..... trust issues with guys etc.
I couldn't do both. It would mess with my head too much. I haven't had a gf since the crack whore and there are girls out there who are on the same page and not down with committment, but need the companionship. I've been 'seeing' this girl for about a year and a half. We go a month without speaking then spend a month together usually. Go for a trip, have a great time and then go about our lives and dont speak for a while again. I've met a few chicks like that.

I can be more discreet, but I honestly do not ever want to see her cry like that again. So not sure if I want to risk it. Hurting people I care for is not exactly a good feeling. Btw, I am jealous you get to travel so much. I never go anywhere lately. :(
E

andreisdaman

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 15, 2009, 04:21:59 PM »
Never ever give up any pussy....if you have a chick and she's not crazy, then keep fucking her.....

my solution is to get married and keep fucking other chicks so you have the best of both worlds..
or....offer to stay wiuth her at her place more frequently but keep your apartment....if you can afford it......this way when her and her daughter get to be too much then you can leave and go home....this may satisfy her need to be with you all the time every night....

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: August 15, 2009, 04:31:34 PM »
Yes, Tbombz, it's a buyers market. Is that even a question at this point? People want to know when home "values" will go up, so they can sell(without using a short), re-fi or just feel good about their investments in general. Here is a hypothetical situation. Home A sells for 400,000 thousand in 2003 and the owner owes lets say 360,000. Now home B, which is identical and right next door sells for 150,000 right now. What does that do to the value of home A? Leaves them upside down 210,000. There are many problems with the housing market Taylor, and you are right, buying them cheap is not exactly one of them, it's the repercussions of buying them so cheap. Anytime you have a question, feel free to ask :)

yes of course, lots of people stuck in an upside down mortgage...those are al the new homebuyers who have only been in their residence for a short amount of time (within the last ten years)...     people who have been squatting for 15 years or more.. like my parents who have been living in the same house for almost 30 years... right now is the time of a lifetime... never again will there ever be such an oppurtunity...

we are moving into a brand hew house on the other side of our town...   500 more square feet, 15 thousand free upgrades, my mom gets the agent fee even though she didnt do jack, thousand dollar pottery barn gift card, our choice of lot...etc etc etc.... 

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 15, 2009, 04:41:06 PM »

yes of course, lots of people stuck in an upside down mortgage...those are al the new homebuyers who have only been in their residence for a short amount of time (within the last ten years)...     people who have been squatting for 15 years or more.. like my parents who have been living in the same house for almost 30 years... right now is the time of a lifetime... never again will there ever be such an oppurtunity...

we are moving into a brand hew house on the other side of our town...   500 more square feet, 15 thousand free upgrades, my mom gets the agent fee even though she didnt do jack, thousand dollar pottery barn gift card, our choice of lot...etc etc etc.... 

I am glad it is working out for you Taylor, sounds like a great deal. You are in the minority though. What about all the people who are old and own their houses free and clear only to see them depreciate by 50%? Some people depend on that for nursing homes or to downsize homes to accommodate a smaller income. Anyway, I am glad you and your family are making the best of this, but like I said earlier you are creating a domino effect(neighbors values) of which we will not see the final results for years to come.
E

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #17 on: August 15, 2009, 04:44:54 PM »

I was in a similar situation about a year ago.  VERY similar.

If you feel grown up and you're happy the way you're life is going I say go for it 100%.  It's obvious you care about her and you might even be falling for her hard so take advantage and run with it.

If it doesn't work out then it is what it is.  She obviously loves you (for whatever reason, lol) and if she's committed, mature, and got a good head on her shoulders then absolutely give it a try and see what happens.

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #18 on: August 15, 2009, 04:54:22 PM »

bench

^^^Good advice^^^

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #19 on: August 15, 2009, 05:47:50 PM »
Sounds like you really care about the girl Danny...so I say make the leap and give it a try.

If it doesn't work out just slap the guns back on, but at least then you won't be wondering what could have been.

And you may just find yourself happy, bro.  As much a banging bitches left and right is fun, nothing beats a good relationship

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: August 15, 2009, 05:50:05 PM »
Sounds like you really care about the girl Danny...so I say make the leap and give it a try.

If it doesn't work out just slap the guns back on, but at least then you won't be wondering what could have been.

And you may just find yourself happy, bro.  As much a banging bitches left and right is fun, nothing beats a good relationship

I am leaning that way big guy, but still far from pulling the trigger.
E

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2009, 05:55:43 PM »
I am leaning that way big guy, but still far from pulling the trigger.
what a cock, i told you the exact same thing ;D

bench

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #22 on: August 15, 2009, 07:16:45 PM »
what a cock, i told you the exact same thing ;D

bench

Danny likes me better ;D

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 07:33:11 PM »
Danny likes me better ;D
i figured this much ;D

bench

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 08:08:45 PM »
Boot her.

You both want different things.

There's no point no point in wasting time.