Author Topic: What the fuck is up fellas..  (Read 837 times)

SinCitysmallGUY

• Getbig V
  • FIST-ta-CUFF Radio
What the fuck is up fellas..
« on: August 15, 2009, 03:49:05 PM »
Long time no post on the old Y. Fuck so getting drunk today and smoking a shit load of Ganj and Honey oil! Oh and going to play some volleyball in the front yard. What the big plans???

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: What the fuck is up fellas..
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2009, 03:55:18 PM »
Long time no post on the old Y. Fuck so getting drunk today and smoking a shit load of Ganj and Honey oil! Oh and going to play some volleyball in the front yard. What the big plans???

How you been Sin? They have this thing called "The Dream Cruise" in my area this weekend. My girl just bought a new benz and we were bored so we went the bar at 1 pm yesterday, then to the cruise for a half hour(lame) and met up with some friends at another bar about 3. We hit a few bars throughout the nite, and wound up closing one at 2 a.m. Didn't eat a bite all day, save a bagel for breakfast. I expected to feel like shit today, but it's all good, probably gonna hit up a bar in a few hours and try to take it a little easier so I can enjoy going boating tomorrow cuz it's gonna be 90. But in reality I will probably drink 15 beers and a few shots and lay around in the AC tomorrow, who knows.
E