Author Topic: attn milos:this kid says he trains w/ u and u told him he will be a pro bb  (Read 3123 times)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
no such thing.   a "natural pro" is just a gear user with shitty genetics who stops the long-acting esters well in advance of the show.
typical gear user response.

"everyone uses gear because I do"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
typical gear user response.

"everyone uses gear because I do"

Bullshit.  Look at any pic posted of a true natural...  they always look like they belong at a swim meet, not a bodybuilding show.  Bodybuilding (as we know it from the 1960's onward) would not exist without gear.
Ron: "I am lazy."

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
lol you tried your luck in hollywood? tell us about it  ;D

remember you guys asked

i went to college for drama/theater/acting/whatever

anyway, after college i lived in NYC and read for parts on TV.
I had a representation. it wasn't a big agency but my agent was jewish AND gay so i figured he satisfied what was needed to be a good agent...and he was

long story short- i read for a show called "nip/tuck" for the role of "Jude", got a call back but was never picked, i took it too personally, haven't read for another role since

the end

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
remember you guys asked

I had a representation. it wasn't a big agency but my agent was jewish AND gay so i figured he satisfied what was needed to be a good agent...and he was

long story short- i read for a show called "nip/tuck" for the role of "Jude", got a call back but was never picked, i took it too personally, haven't read for another role since

the end
to bad. lot's of money to be made if you make it  :o

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
Why does all these fucktards think they are MMA fighters?? Man, that shit is everywhere. I can't stand all these Tapout shirts, Affliction, etc... When does it end?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
remember you guys asked

the end

You make me sick JNN, you need to keep at it, perseverance is what it takes in hollywood.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
You make me sick JNN, you need to keep at it, perseverance is what it takes in hollywood.

Exactly, just ask Levrone.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
that kid, although numerous years of juicing away, has a awesome frame...........you can tell with gear, his biceps will be long, and big, his waist will be small..............we all buy the bullshit of these pros who say when they were kids, even before they were using gear they were some kind of mutants who were already 190 with abs squatting 500........before gear ,jay cutler was just another thick-titted white boy from Massachusetts and ken wheeler was just another skinny little nizzle...........dont buy the hype

that kid has a long way to go though

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"

hahahahaa, I was thinking of Stallone

johnnynoname

• Getbig V

I make me sick too

I will.
My only problem is I actually want to be a good actor

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
He has a good frame for BBing but i think he's just too stupid to go anywhere.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
I make me sick too
I will.
My only problem is I actually want to be a good actor

You look good except your hair style.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
You look good except your hair style.

I just lol'd at my bartending job reading that

BFP

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
You can see his ribs through his pecs. BEAST!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
that kid, although numerous years of juicing away, has a awesome frame...........you can tell with gear, his biceps will be long, and big, his waist will be small..............we all buy the bullshit of these pros who say when they were kids, even before they were using gear they were some kind of mutants who were already 190 with abs squatting 500........before gear ,jay cutler was just another thick-titted white boy from Massachusetts and ken wheeler was just another skinny little nizzle...........dont buy the hype

that kid has a long way to go though

Wise post! Thou speakest truth!  :P

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
remember you guys asked

the end

Your inability to persever is scikening
U

Tombo

• Getbig V
his frame is good

but lol

Mr.1derful

• Getbig V
These guys are going to go pro too!

AVBG

NBA fo' sure :o ...