Author Topic: attn milos:this kid says he trains w/ u and u told him he will be a pro bb  (Read 3129 times)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
milos...on another forum this lad claims he trains w you and u told him he will be a pro bodybuilder soon

what is the deal?

thanks!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25970

I'm currently 20 years old and I just had surgery and got down to the lowest weight in 4 years because I was unable to eat and drink well (i was pretty much an anorexic dancer looking man). But i got the okay to start training again from my doctor and I upped my meals up to 7 whole meals a day and 3 shakes.

I began staking the following...PAK, NITRO, Shock Therapy, Torrent, TEST, STAK, M STAK FLEX, and even OMEGA...oh yeah i drink 2 REAL GAINS a day as well.

I began my first day at 167 lbs at a height of 6 fucking 6. talk about a stick.

So far into my MASS CYCLE (as i like to call it), I have gained 15 SOLID/LEAN lbs in 21 days. I still have 5 weeks of my test/stak cycle then im going to follow it up with M STAK.

I know im going to get alotta boo boo for this but i do Arnolds old routine where i hit everything twice a week and take saturday off. I take 2 showers a day and ice every body part twice daily as well so my recovery is ridiculous.

Thankfully I have had the pleasure of training with Lou Ferrigno, Frank Zane, and Milos Sarcev so I know quite a bit of useful tools all the way from training, dieting, and even some secrets I created myself.

I was supposed to be Pro at 19 but several surgeries and life/death experiences have really held me back. But Milos always said I could be pro and do quite well as a natural and I have never doubted him nor myself.

I hope i can inspire some of you animals who are doubtful about your goals or future in bodybuilding because believe me...it IS possible.

Let the hatemail come...

im takin 2 PAKs a day, 2 Nitros a day, 2 Omegas a day, 2 scoops of EAA Stack and 1 Flex daily due to the fact that im training the whole body twice a week and taking saturday off. i know most Animals think its all about recovery but your bodyparts will recover between 48-72 hours unless you are overtraining plus i do ALOT of recovery techniques such as hot hot showers, icing of all my body parts and lots of stretching and yoga.

So far I am only THREE WEEKS into my TEST/STAK (plus shit above) MASS CYCLE as i like to call it.

I started out at 167 lbs at 6 foot 6. Three weeks later I am the same height and about 185 lbs give or take a lb for water weight. I still have the same shredded abs i had when i was 167 and have even lost some bodyfat off my chest and back. everything is going great. I also finish up every workout with torrent and take pump on saturdays since im not training.

I believe i've put a half inch on my arms as well as my calves. i can also tell my forearms are gettin beefy because i started to deadlift seriously for the first time in my life and started doing ass to grass squats. my seperation has always been WICKED cause i flex about 30 minutes a day plus i got great genetics from my dad (ecto-mesomorph). If I don't get injuried and stay modest and hungry I promise that I'll be pro before 21. A little prayer to God every once and awhile helps too.

getbuttnaked.

a lot of you are mistaken.

1. i said i'd be pro by 25.

2. I'm not 170 lbs I'm 205 with still visable abs and cuts. I went from 160-205lbs in 10 weeks after sugery.

3. If you seriously got nothing but hatred and jealousy or doubt for me, why bother posting in my thread? seriously it's kinda childish. I got a dream, and a vision, and I'm going to complete it no matter what ANY OF YOU SAY. I dont care who it is. If Arnold can do it, and many others, I can do it. I have good wisdom of training, nutrition, and posing. All I need is time and my dreams will be accomplished.

4. If you STILL got some beef with me, then fuck you because you are not FAMILY, you are not a true BROTHER in this animal lifestyle. this lifestyle is about support. like i said, if you're so doubtful of my future, simply dont read my thread; it's that simple. you posting hatred just shows your ignorance and is unncessary.

End of story.

I will continue to do what I do. I don't care what any of you say. ANYONE.

19yo...6'6"....205lbs....12%bf

im VERY excited...i got 2 new GREAT bodybuilding friends and they push my training way beyond intense now...one of them Tyler, calls me and makes sure im eating my meals like 10 times a day haha so i have gained more weight!

i currently have jumped up to 190. bout another 5 lbs up. i have a feeling alot more weight is coming because im really focused on what i gotta do now. training has never EVER been missed for me, because i loved it so much. but...eating the 10 meals is my challange. shit eating aint hard i love it, but sometimes if im at a party ill forget to bring my cooler and im like aw shit...

another new thing im VERY excited about...

my old buddy of mine used to do Mixed Martial Arts, and well i became interested after this thing happened and he's training me right now. i am going to fight my weight training partner in 13 days because he said he could beat me. and oh my gosh do we have good money going on this. the only thing is...he isnt an ANIMAL like me when i train and recover. SOMEONE...WILL get knocked out. me or him. i will keep you updated, this shit will be wild. expect a video too.

w

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

I believe him. Just some final touches and he's there !

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
could this possibly be a new Dreamer?
w

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out

He's a cagefighter too  :D

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
so let me get this right, your 19, 6'6" and 170lbs, expected to go pro earlier this year but did not because of many life/death experiences and several surgeries? you have severe arthritis in the ankles and wrists, dont sleep well at all due to severe insomnia?

regardless you are able to pack on weight like its goin outta style, 15lbs in 21 days as you said (of course this is on a comeback and we all know about muscle memory).

each time you reach peak condition something bad happens, surgery stops you and puts you down 30-40lbs?

you have trained with Lou Ferrigno, Frank Zane, and regularly with Milos Sarcev. in the future you will be training with dorian yates too?

so at peak condition you are 210lbs, thats 40lbs more than 170lbs correct? and you were expecting to be a pro bodybuilder, at 6'6"? milos told you so? you must have been heavier than that when you were expected to go pro, i must be mistaken by assuming you were only 210lbs. after all, even lean guys toss out 10-20lbs before a contest. Lou Ferrigno at his peak was 280lbs at 6'5", and even that body would not be very competitive today.

you must have been huge, id hate to think about how big you were while you were in highschool. being nearly a pro bodybuilder sittin in grade 12 math must have looked pretty funny. you must have been the biggest goddamn teenager in america.

you also achieved this nearly pro body without doin deadlifts or deep squats?

im just trying to add up the facts here bro...

you were training with former Mr. Universe, former Mr. Olympia and an IFBB pro all while you were just finishing HIGH SCHOOL, im sure they all just didnt come knocking on your door in the past few months right, after all, there has been several surgeries recently. you dont deadlift, you dont squat, you eat 3 pizzas in one night, but 2 servings of realgains make you fat, are currently training like a pro, with pros while having severe arthritis in ankles and wrists. you must be the offspring of chuck norris, thats tuff shit dude...

oh, i almost forgot, all these surgeries and EXTREME growth (15lbs in 21 days) without a single scar or stretch mark on your body.

w

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
hahhaha, 6'6 yet he thinks he will be pro by 25 and all while being 100% natural.

But even worse thsn that is that forum.........hahahha "animal" oh brother, biggest bunch of pussies over there. Anyone who tried to talk some sense into the kid was given a warning or banned....... ::)
No doubt about it...

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder

He's a cagefighter too  :D

Is'nt everyone one these days ::)

couple of queers in that pic
Thunderdome approved

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

at 6'6" if i was his dad i'd kick a$$ over this bbing thing.  give him a bit of gh and a lot milk.  see if he can get to 6'10".  he could be a clown in the nba like ferry and earn $3M yrly off of the bench.  bbing...hahaha!
Oh...Monica!

Sir Humphrey

• Getbig IV
  • It's only gay if you want it to be.
This bloke has it all, Evan Centopani's arms, and Ben Pakulski's legs!  :P

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
These guys are comical

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
Fucking aminal!!

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg

I believe him. Just some final touches and he's there !

Thats not Method101

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
guys like that give all permatwinks a bad name

also, the guy is 20

at 20 you are still a "kid" meaning you still have alot of learning to do but you think you know everything.

I was a huge tool as well at 20 like this kid
Fortunately, life slapped me in the face by the time i hit 30

the lesson learned- just cuz you can fake a accent and have a different "look" doesn't mean you can be a actor in hollywood

Mons Venus

so let me get this right, your 19, 6'6" and 170lbs, expected to go pro earlier this year but did not because of many life/death experiences and several surgeries? you have severe arthritis in the ankles and wrists, dont sleep well at all due to severe insomnia?

regardless you are able to pack on weight like its goin outta style, 15lbs in 21 days as you said (of course this is on a comeback and we all know about muscle memory).

each time you reach peak condition something bad happens, surgery stops you and puts you down 30-40lbs?

you have trained with Lou Ferrigno, Frank Zane, and regularly with Milos Sarcev. in the future you will be training with dorian yates too?

so at peak condition you are 210lbs, thats 40lbs more than 170lbs correct? and you were expecting to be a pro bodybuilder, at 6'6"? milos told you so? you must have been heavier than that when you were expected to go pro, i must be mistaken by assuming you were only 210lbs. after all, even lean guys toss out 10-20lbs before a contest. Lou Ferrigno at his peak was 280lbs at 6'5", and even that body would not be very competitive today.

you must have been huge, id hate to think about how big you were while you were in highschool. being nearly a pro bodybuilder sittin in grade 12 math must have looked pretty funny. you must have been the biggest goddamn teenager in america.

you were training with former Mr. Universe, former Mr. Olympia and an IFBB pro all while you were just finishing HIGH SCHOOL, im sure they all just didnt come knocking on your door in the past few months right, after all, there has been several surgeries recently. you dont deadlift, you dont squat, you eat 3 pizzas in one night, but 2 servings of realgains make you fat, are currently training like a pro, with pros while having severe arthritis in ankles and wrists. you must be the offspring of chuck norris, thats tuff shit dude...

oh, i almost forgot, all these surgeries and EXTREME growth (15lbs in 21 days) without a single scar or stretch mark on your body.

Calm down Junior....it's the internet.  ::) 

SaltShaker

• Getbig IV
LMAO at the fact that he thought its neccesary to mention he takes 2 showers a day

Per Se

• Getbig III
LMAO at the fact that he thought its neccesary to mention he takes 2 showers a day

lol  ;D

x2

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...

Oh Snap! Bluto tellin' it like it is ! :o

SAMSON123

• Getbig V

I guess he does that to keep the acne in check from all of the ROIDS he is OBVIOUSLY doing...lol. Nothing like two showers to keep the pores free of the excess oil being created.

Like someone else said...IT IS THE INTERNET AFTER ALL...
C

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
Ron: "I am lazy."

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel

"was"?   :D

"was" cuz i have since graduated from "tool" to "douchebag"

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
milos...on another forum this lad claims he trains w you and u told him he will be a pro bodybuilder soon

what is the deal?

thanks!

http://forum.animalpak.com/showthread.php?t=25970

I'm currently 20 years old and I just had surgery and got down to the lowest weight in 4 years because I was unable to eat and drink well (i was pretty much an anorexic dancer looking man). But i got the okay to start training again from my doctor and I upped my meals up to 7 whole meals a day and 3 shakes.

I began staking the following...PAK, NITRO, Shock Therapy, Torrent, TEST, STAK, M STAK FLEX, and even OMEGA...oh yeah i drink 2 REAL GAINS a day as well.

I began my first day at 167 lbs at a height of 6 fucking 6. talk about a stick.

So far into my MASS CYCLE (as i like to call it), I have gained 15 SOLID/LEAN lbs in 21 days. I still have 5 weeks of my test/stak cycle then im going to follow it up with M STAK.

I know im going to get alotta boo boo for this but i do Arnolds old routine where i hit everything twice a week and take saturday off. I take 2 showers a day and ice every body part twice daily as well so my recovery is ridiculous.

Thankfully I have had the pleasure of training with Lou Ferrigno, Frank Zane, and Milos Sarcev so I know quite a bit of useful tools all the way from training, dieting, and even some secrets I created myself.

I was supposed to be Pro at 19 but several surgeries and life/death experiences have really held me back. But Milos always said I could be pro and do quite well as a natural and I have never doubted him nor myself.

I hope i can inspire some of you animals who are doubtful about your goals or future in bodybuilding because believe me...it IS possible.

Let the hatemail come...

im takin 2 PAKs a day, 2 Nitros a day, 2 Omegas a day, 2 scoops of EAA Stack and 1 Flex daily due to the fact that im training the whole body twice a week and taking saturday off. i know most Animals think its all about recovery but your bodyparts will recover between 48-72 hours unless you are overtraining plus i do ALOT of recovery techniques such as hot hot showers, icing of all my body parts and lots of stretching and yoga.

So far I am only THREE WEEKS into my TEST/STAK (plus shit above) MASS CYCLE as i like to call it.

I started out at 167 lbs at 6 foot 6. Three weeks later I am the same height and about 185 lbs give or take a lb for water weight. I still have the same shredded abs i had when i was 167 and have even lost some bodyfat off my chest and back. everything is going great. I also finish up every workout with torrent and take pump on saturdays since im not training.

I believe i've put a half inch on my arms as well as my calves. i can also tell my forearms are gettin beefy because i started to deadlift seriously for the first time in my life and started doing ass to grass squats. my seperation has always been WICKED cause i flex about 30 minutes a day plus i got great genetics from my dad (ecto-mesomorph). If I don't get injuried and stay modest and hungry I promise that I'll be pro before 21. A little prayer to God every once and awhile helps too.

getbuttnaked.

a lot of you are mistaken.

1. i said i'd be pro by 25.

2. I'm not 170 lbs I'm 205 with still visable abs and cuts. I went from 160-205lbs in 10 weeks after sugery.

3. If you seriously got nothing but hatred and jealousy or doubt for me, why bother posting in my thread? seriously it's kinda childish. I got a dream, and a vision, and I'm going to complete it no matter what ANY OF YOU SAY. I dont care who it is. If Arnold can do it, and many others, I can do it. I have good wisdom of training, nutrition, and posing. All I need is time and my dreams will be accomplished.

4. If you STILL got some beef with me, then fuck you because you are not FAMILY, you are not a true BROTHER in this animal lifestyle. this lifestyle is about support. like i said, if you're so doubtful of my future, simply dont read my thread; it's that simple. you posting hatred just shows your ignorance and is unncessary.

End of story.

I will continue to do what I do. I don't care what any of you say. ANYONE.

19yo...6'6"....205lbs....12%bf

im VERY excited...i got 2 new GREAT bodybuilding friends and they push my training way beyond intense now...one of them Tyler, calls me and makes sure im eating my meals like 10 times a day haha so i have gained more weight!

i currently have jumped up to 190. bout another 5 lbs up. i have a feeling alot more weight is coming because im really focused on what i gotta do now. training has never EVER been missed for me, because i loved it so much. but...eating the 10 meals is my challange. shit eating aint hard i love it, but sometimes if im at a party ill forget to bring my cooler and im like aw shit...

another new thing im VERY excited about...

my old buddy of mine used to do Mixed Martial Arts, and well i became interested after this thing happened and he's training me right now. i am going to fight my weight training partner in 13 days because he said he could beat me. and oh my gosh do we have good money going on this. the only thing is...he isnt an ANIMAL like me when i train and recover. SOMEONE...WILL get knocked out. me or him. i will keep you updated, this shit will be wild. expect a video too.

If he really trained with Milos he'd be on gear, gh, and 'slin, not  "PAK, NITRO, Shock Therapy, Torrent, TEST, STAK, M STAK FLEX, and even OMEGA...oh yeah i drink 2 REAL GAINS a day as well",   and he wouldn't look like he just got out of a concentration camp.

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
"was" cuz i have since graduated from "tool" to "douchebag"

gotcha.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
he did say pro natural, not ifbb pro
muscle

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
guys like that give all permatwinks a bad name

also, the guy is 20

at 20 you are still a "kid" meaning you still have alot of learning to do but you think you know everything.

I was a huge tool as well at 20 like this kid
Fortunately, life slapped me in the face by the time i hit 30

the lesson learned- just cuz you can fake a accent and have a different "look" doesn't mean you can be a actor in hollywood
lol you tried your luck in hollywood? tell us about it  ;D

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
he did say pro natural

no such thing.   a "natural pro" is just a gear user with shitty genetics who stops the long-acting esters well in advance of the show.