Author Topic: Young Nasser with Young Ronnie  (Read 6979 times)

the_swami

• Getbig IV
Re: Young Nasser with Young Ronnie
« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2009, 06:32:28 PM »
sherief

a great rare pic of Ronnie, Nasser and ROn Love

was that from 1992?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 06:42:45 PM »
sherief

a great rare pic of Ronnie, Nasser and ROn Love

was that from 1992?

thx bro. i am really not sure if it was 92 or may be 93..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 06:56:47 PM »
it didn't go on for much longer 8):

Same as ND who always posts certain pics from certain angles to show how dorian was superior, you too keep posting pics from mr. Olympia 99 to compare nasser with Ronnie although it’s known to everybody that nasser was far away from his best and Ronnie was very close to his best!!..

To use your strategy I am posting these pics from NOC 95

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 06:57:57 PM »

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 09:07:46 PM »
ironically, Vince Taylor is owning the prepubescent ronnie (expected - ronnie was losing to everyone in those days) but crushing nasser (surprising) in the front double bi

ronnie's ab and thigh is close to nasser's and his back shot wins easily..

what a backfire that was..lol

Flower Boy Ran Away

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #30 on: August 16, 2009, 09:24:25 PM »
ironically, Vince Taylor is owning the prepubescent ronnie (expected - ronnie was losing to everyone in those days) but crushing nasser (surprising) in the front double bi
ronnie's ab and thigh is close to nasser's and his back shot wins easily..

what a backfire that was..lol

boooooooohhahahhahahahha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa hhahahahhahahaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Hulkster

• Getbig V
  • ND ran away from me
« Reply #31 on: August 16, 2009, 09:25:16 PM »
talk about an increase in King Coleman size :o
Flower Boy Ran Away

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2009, 03:08:16 AM »
so do you prefer the guide dog or the stick when you move alone??

Clearly you have neither since your blind ramblings are standard practice for the gang of  schmoes you move with.

The blind leading the blind.

Big Ron Coleman scared nasser so badly in 1998 he never recovered after that. He continued to drop in placings in awe of the great one.

Hail to the king

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2009, 03:16:30 AM »

Clearly you have neither since your blind ramblings are standard practice for the gang of  schmoes you move with.

The blind leading the blind.

Big Ron Coleman scared nasser so badly in 1998 he never recovered after that. He continued to drop in placings in awe of the great one.

Hail to the king

nasser and me own your mind all the time ::)..

since both of us don't like to keep garbage we will get rid of it  :-X

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2009, 03:29:08 AM »
nasser and me own your mind all the time ::)..

since both of us don't like to keep garbage we will get rid of it  :-X

Maybe you two should walk each other to the nearest dumpster and dispose of yourselves accordingly.

Me and nasser....hah hah ha. The fact that I got you to meltdown shows who owns whose mind.....for fun of course  ;D

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2009, 03:33:12 AM »
fixed..

Nasser destroyed him so much that year, that Nasser got third place...and Ronnie, well he won the damn show...and never looked "back" on poor Nasser.

Face it, I know you guys have to support the arab guys, but actually support one that was worthy of admiration like Bannout, he actually won the Mr. O fair and sqaure. It's tiresome, Nasser was huge, but he was a huge slab of muscle...guys like Kev, Shawn, Flex, Ronnie, Dillett, Dorian, will go down as all time greats, guys like Nasser will just be mention in sentences...after the other names.  

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2009, 03:38:51 AM »
Nasser destroyed him so much that year, that Nasser got third place...and Ronnie, well he won the damn show...and never looked "back" on poor Nasser.

Face it, I know you guys have to support the arab guys, but actually support one that was worthy of admiration like Bannout, he actually won the Mr. O fair and sqaure. It's tiresome, Nasser was huge, but he was a huge slab of muscle...guys like Kev, Shawn, Flex, Ronnie, Dillett, Dorian, will go down as all time greats, guys like Nasser will just be mention in sentences...after the other names.  

Quoted for truth.
Some people just can't seem to understand that so they start threads week after week rehashing the same old  argument and losing.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2009, 03:53:19 AM »

firstly i never said nasser deserved to beat ronnie in 98.. i always say it was close between them.. here in this thread i was talking about a certain pose and not in general..

in his best years nasser was always beating shawn and kevin at their best at the olympia.. i am not mentioning the fact the he was beating ronnie too because as we all know ronnie was still behind his best..

to see paul dillet a better bodybuilder than nasser i am sorry to say you dont know a shit about this sport ::) even nasser's weakest part (his back) was clearly better than dillet's back..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2009, 03:55:28 AM »
Quoted for truth.
Some people just can't seem to understand that so they start threads week after week rehashing the same old  argument and losing.

yes with the same idiots being constant clients in these threads!!..

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2009, 03:58:19 AM »
Fixed.....for fun of course   ;D

with the same people being constantly laughing at team nassers attempts at trolling  in these threads!!.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2009, 03:59:27 AM »
Fixed.....for fun of course   ;D

stfu dreadlord...aka barracuda...aka tyr...aka nizar
w

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2009, 04:00:35 AM »

such language....from a convicted child pedo who deleted the evidence  :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2009, 04:04:16 AM »

man i swear i was just going to refer to this fact and i am really astonished you wrote the same thing!!.. this idiot thinks no one knows who he is while everyone knows he was DL/baracuda then Tyr/Nizar then when i exposed his tyr A/C he has only Nizar left.. i can easily make another thread exposing him again "with proofs" like i did before but i really dont care and i am sure most of the guys here dont give a shit about him..

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2009, 04:07:06 AM »

such language....from a convicted child pedo who deleted the evidence  :-X
shut up w lies
w

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2009, 04:08:27 AM »
man i swear i was just going to refer to this fact and i am really astonished you wrote the same thing!!.. this idiot thinks no one knows who he is while everyone knows he was DL/baracuda then Tyr/Nizar then when i exposed his tyr A/C he has only Nizar left.. i can easily make another thread exposing him again "with proofs" like i did before but i really dont care and i am sure most of the guys here dont give a shit about him..

::)
Carry on with the conspiracy theories knucklehead.
I think you're still angry after I exposed your little " just a joke" routine.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2009, 04:19:30 AM »
::)
Carry on with the conspiracy theories knucklehead.
I think you're still angry after I exposed your little " just a joke" routine.

lol ok if you "really" think so, i mean about my joke routine :-\..

i know how mush you hate me after i exposed you but believe me before exposing you all the board already knew how you were,.. no one commented simply because you are "no one" just a piece of shit..

as i told you before whatever gimmick you make you will always be exposed,.. firstly you are too stupid to change your style.. secondly the amount of hatred inside you exceeds the limit of any other idiot here..

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2009, 04:27:26 AM »

lol ok if you "really" think so, i mean about my joke routine :-\..

i know how mush you hate me after i exposed you but believe me before exposing you all the board already knew how you were,.. no one commented simply because you are "no one" just a piece of shit..

as i told you before whatever gimmick you make you will always be exposed,.. firstly you are too stupid to change your style.. secondly the amount of hatred inside you exceed the limits of any other idiot here..

Do you really think everyone who disagrees with you and laughs at you hates you??  You must have a fairly high opinion of yourself if you think you earn hatred. Then again you spend all day on getbig starting anti yates threads so maybe you have a skewed view of the real world.

Sorry bro - you're just a sad little man who spends all day trolling around attacking others and then melting when you get exposed.

Hardly worth hate- only pity and laughter at your childishness :-*

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2009, 04:47:50 AM »
Do you really think everyone who disagrees with you and laughs at you hates you??  You must have a fairly high opinion of yourself if you think you earn hatred. Then again you spend all day on getbig starting anti yates threads so maybe you have a skewed view of the real world.

Sorry bro - you're just a sad little man who spends all day trolling around attacking others and then melting when you get exposed.

Hardly worth hate- only pity and laughter at your childishness :-*

I am sure you don’t hate me personally, you hate my religion and my race for whatever reasons you have,.. or else why do you keep putting your shit in nearly all my threads??.. if you don’t care as you say just ignore me and my threads but like this we will never see you again here because you come only for my threads..

I know it's not wise to keep answering back idiots like you because like this I am giving you what you want from me.. if I had ignored you long ago when you were DL or Tyr I am sure you would have vanished from this place long ago..

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2009, 04:55:53 AM »
thx bro. i am really not sure if it was 92 or may be 93..

There were some Euro shows in early 93 i think when Flex was winning everything, in 92 Ronnie only did the Olympia i think.

It was still pretty close between Ronnie and Nasser i have seen one video. Nasser was a little bit better then, Ronnie was still growing. Flex had the genetics but Nasser and Ronnie caught him in size eventually. Back then they were all pretty much the same size.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2009, 05:01:31 AM »
Last time I checked, ROnnie was the one with the 8 "O" titles. Not Nasser. Could've? Would've? Not good enough. Nasser lost year after year for a reason. Enough with these ridiculous comparissons. They mean nothing after the fact.