Author Topic: Young Nasser with Young Ronnie  (Read 6964 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Young Nasser with Young Ronnie
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2009, 05:08:39 AM »
There were some Euro shows in early 93 i think when Flex was winning everything, in 92 Ronnie only did the Olympia i think.

It was still pretty close between Ronnie and Nasser i have seen one video. Nasser was a little bit better then, Ronnie was still growing. Flex had the genetics but Nasser and Ronnie caught him in size eventually. Back then they were all pretty much the same size.

could you plz send me the link to this one video :D

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2009, 05:16:53 AM »
could you plz send me the link to this one video :D

I bought some years ago (i was dieting for a comp. and was trying to take my mind off the pain  ;D)

I have no idea where they are. I lent some out and never got them back etc etc. Somewhere lol

Someone will load them on youtube eventually. GMV used to record and sell them not sure what they do now.

Nasser was good but Flex's genetics then were gold.

Nizar

• Getbig II
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2009, 07:36:28 AM »
I am sure you don’t hate me personally, you hate my religion and my race for whatever reasons you have,.. or else why do you keep putting your shit in nearly all my threads??.. if you don’t care as you say just ignore me and my threads but like this we will never see you again here because you come only for my threads..

I know it's not wise to keep answering back idiots like you because like this I am giving you what you want from me.. if I had ignored you long ago when you were DL or Tyr I am sure you would have vanished from this place long ago..

Wow  you really are stupid aren't you.
I'm from Pakistan you moron.
Why would I hate your religion or race?
Thanks for showing your ignorance once again.   :)

As for putting shit in your threads you're the one starting shit- I just laugh at your arrogant attempts to troll with your mancrush for nasser by insulting other bodybuilders who were more successful than him.

Thankfully all the other Egyptians I know are educated and cultured and not ignorant fools who spend all day online like you.

oh I forgot.......for fun only.. ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2009, 09:00:36 PM »
I bought some years ago (i was dieting for a comp. and was trying to take my mind off the pain  ;D)

I have no idea where they are. I lent some out and never got them back etc etc. Somewhere lol

Someone will load them on youtube eventually. GMV used to record and sell them not sure what they do now.

Nasser was good but Flex's genetics then were gold.

yes i saw your pictures during the time of this contest you entered and you really looked great..

how come to lend tapes with the wizard of truth in them?????? >:( >:( >:(............ ;D

yes in 93 nasser was still not the impressive nasser of 95 while flex was at his best..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 09:06:49 PM »

Wow  you really are stupid aren't you.
I'm from Pakistan you moron.
Why would I hate your religion or race?
Thanks for showing your ignorance once again.   :)

As for putting shit in your threads you're the one starting shit- I just laugh at your arrogant attempts to troll with your mancrush for nasser by insulting other bodybuilders who were more successful than him.

Thankfully all the other Egyptians I know are educated and cultured and not ignorant fools who spend all day online like you.

oh I forgot.......for fun only.. ;D

Oh ya because you say you are pakistani it means you are lol.. show some proofs idiot!!.. but of course you are ready with some excuses like you cant send a pic. because you prefer to hide your real personality and of course you cant write in urdu because your parents are Pakistani but you were born in the west so you haven’t learnt the Pakistani language!!..

Now put your head in your ass to keep your dirty stupid mind in a proper place ;D

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 10:16:38 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 10:25:59 PM »
no homo but nasser was a handsome dude

Movie Star Good Looks

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 11:24:55 PM »
Movie Star Good Looks

x2 + great arab genetics ;)

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #58 on: August 17, 2009, 11:35:10 PM »
firstly i never said nasser deserved to beat ronnie in 98.. i always say it was close between them.. here in this thread i was talking about a certain pose and not in general..

in his best years nasser was always beating shawn and kevin at their best at the olympia.. i am not mentioning the fact the he was beating ronnie too because as we all know ronnie was still behind his best..

to see paul dillet a better bodybuilder than nasser i am sorry to say you dont know a shit about this sport ::) even nasser's weakest part (his back) was clearly better than dillet's back..

You need to look at these before you say something like that...

this one the annoucer calls him Ian Harrison

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2009, 12:20:21 AM »

You mean solo videos of Paul? 

Why not comparisons where they are on stage together?  ::)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #60 on: August 18, 2009, 12:25:08 AM »

this one the annoucer calls him Ian Harrison

sorry to say this but here you are showing your ignorance again!!..

firstly you are not making any sense to post videos of dillet separately and ronnie separately to show they were better than nasser!!.. you have to see them beside each other to compare.. for example i look good when i am alone but put me beside you and of course i wont look good,.......... i will look excellent ;D

secondly you are posting ronnie's routine from AC 97 at which he was beaten by nasser so again no sense from you if you aimed to show that ronnie was better..

thirdly imo paul dillett was a great bodybuilder with very impressive arms and legs (still his legs were not as nasser's), he was one of the very rare black bbs to have great calves.. but if you take out his limbs you will see that his torso was too long and was not that massive, he needed a wider and a thicker torso to match his shoulders, arms and legs.. from the rear his back was relatively narrow and looked weird.. nasser's back (from 95 and up) was softer than dillet's but was wider, thicker and better looking.. imo at their best nasser was better in all poses with no exception..

now take a look at these pics and i am sure you will change your mind, of course you wont admit it here but deep inside you, you will change your mind,.. this is of course in case you really think paul was better which is something i doubt ;)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #61 on: August 18, 2009, 12:26:37 AM »
You mean solo videos of Paul? 

Why not comparisons where they are on stage together?  ::)

lol same thing i wrote before reading yours bro. 8)

great minds think the same way,... or may be we are the same person ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 18, 2009, 12:30:42 AM »
lol same thing i wrote before reading yours bro. 8)

great minds think the same way,... or may be we are the same person ;D

;D

Ruffneck

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2009, 04:38:35 AM »
when u guys say Nasser and his "movie star good looks" ur not making reference to this.

But more like this

Or maybe even this

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #64 on: August 18, 2009, 05:00:11 AM »
when u guys say Nasser and his "movie star good looks" ur not making reference to this.

But more like this

are you serious?? do you really think that clooney is more handsome that the wizard of truth??.. i doubt you really think so :P