Author Topic: curious how does aas make someone gain muscle mass so unheard of fast...  (Read 2446 times)

Tom

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just wondering this question hoping that everyone with knowledge will answer this question without too much mumbo jumbo just the simple fact:

a top npc national junior competitor at my gym, competes in the heavyweight division at 220-225, won a show in may at this weight, now not even 3 months later he tells me he is up to 260 pounds! that's 35 to 40 pounds of muscle and barely fat (still in single digit bodyfat %) in less than 3 months? how is this possible, how does aas work for this to happen?

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
uhhh, they assimilate proteins faster and more efficiently to cause hypertrophy, i.e., your muscle cells get larger. 

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
simply=

your muscles become much more sensitive to weight training, and your body starts directing all nutrients towards growing bigger muscles.

staxripa

• Getbig II
35lbs. of it is water and food

dustin

35lbs. of it is water and food

Hey dummy, muscle is basically water and glycogen. Don't be such a smartass.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!

Exactly, I was getting ready to say the same thing.  Your friend was depleted at show time.  After a show you gain a tremendous amount of back simply in the form of glycogen and water in the muscles.  Add is AAS and you will grow on top of it, but I bet most of what he gained back is glycogen and water. 

staxripa

• Getbig II

I gave a pretty simple and honest answer I'm not sure how you can translate that into me being a dummy and a smartass.

Tom asked for a simple answer without a lot of mumbo jumbo soooo...

dustin

I gave a pretty simple and honest answer I'm not sure how you can translate that into me being a dummy and a smartass.

Tom asked for a simple answer without a lot of mumbo jumbo soooo...

Your response was abrupt and such a short response alludes to cynicism. Hence why I called you out for being a dick.