Author Topic: Burnout  (Read 533 times)

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
Burnout
« on: August 16, 2009, 04:56:35 PM »
fucking sucks, i feel like dogshit, too much thaughts hunting me.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
Re: Burnout
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »
your not eating enough and not drinking enough water, there is no such thing as burn out

you are probably trying to "diet" wich does not work. only Jerry Rodriguiez is the only guy that can pull this off but even at his level u must be in bed by 8, the rest of us have to eat and stay partially fat to avoid any burnout feelings
A

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2009, 05:02:52 PM »
your not eating enough and not drinking enough water, there is no such thing as burn out

you are probably trying to "diet" wich does not work. only Jerry Rodriguiez is the only guy that can pull this off but even at his level u must be in bed by 8, the rest of us have to eat and stay partially fat to avoid any burnout feelings

hey punk, you ever got a burnout?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2009, 05:05:35 PM »

hey punk, you ever got a burnout?

that came from not eating enough and not drinking enough water its really that simple, youll have to sacrifice gaining some bodyfat and come to the realization that being shredded and having a great life is just an illusion
A

JimmyJam1974

• Getbig V
  • "No sir, the ball ain't heavy." - Herschel Walker
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2009, 05:07:34 PM »
This is true
U

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2009, 05:10:18 PM »
that came from not eating enough and not drinking enough water its really that simple, youll have to sacrifice gaining some bodyfat and come to the realization that being shredded and having a great life is just an illusion

i got the flu, then lost my appetite , lost like 6 kg, face looking all trimmed now, get mad hoes now, especially when shawed and tanned.

but anyway, continued to work and train (lighter) while having the fly, now im fucking burned out mentally and phisically.