Author Topic: Vick Cried in jail....  (Read 2311 times)

American Muscle

• Getbig II
  • POW in the WOD
Re: Vick Cried in jail....
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 02:36:53 PM »
A crying sociopath.  Really.
Fight the Enemy

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 03:30:13 PM »
Oh, that's a good one. I can't make it right now but if you post your address I'm sure there would be more than few other black men (or women) on Getbig that would come assist you with that shoe shining thing.  Good luck with that.

Pat

2244 Angus Street
Regina Saskatchewan

shine my shoes

TrapsMcLats

• Getbig IV
  • Lift Heavy. Lift Hard.
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 03:52:05 PM »
They? They?  You know, I could sit up here and call you all kinds of names but what's the point.  What I do want to say is that Black people not only created a "culture" in the US but around the world.  You have no idea the impact and the importance of the black culture and how much of an impact it has on all of our daily lives.  People like you make me sick.  It's not your fault I guess. You're just a product of your upbringing.  I pray that I can teach my sons to be more open minded and tolerant of other peoples cultures, and if not, at least give them the sense to keep their mouths shut about it. :-X It just shows how ignorant and narrow minded a person is when they say stuff like you said. Anyway, I know I'm wasting my time. "They talk like 3yr olds.......?" ???

Pat

Black people raised in urban parts of america do not have proper linguistic skills.  happy?
I'm not a racist, i'm a realist. i have black friends, and they all agree that black culture has serious problems.

Sir Bigness

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Get busy Living, or get busy Dying!!
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 06:55:21 PM »

maybe after being formally introduced to "Bubbah" ???

NEW YORK (AP) -- Michael Vick says he cried in prison because of the guilt he felt about being involved in dogfighting.

In an interview with "60 Minutes" that aired Sunday night, Vick said the day he walked into prison he realized "the magnitude of the decisions that I made.

"And, you know, it's no way of, you know, explaining, you know, the hurt and the guilt that I felt. And that was the reason I cried so many nights. And that put it all into perspective," he said.

A three-time Pro Bowl pick during six seasons with the Atlanta Falcons, Vick served 18 months in federal prison for running a dogfighting ring and was reinstated last month by the NFL after being out of action since 2006.

He signed with the Philadelphia Eagles on Thursday.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/football/nfl/08/16/vick.interview.ap/index.html

Ha ha!! Good for that piece of shit. Hope he got fucked in Jail too!! Everybody is fucking sorry after they get caught!! Fuckin' Asshole!!