Author Topic: Free public healthcare WORKS!  (Read 1483 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Re: Free public healthcare WORKS!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2009, 05:14:07 PM »

I'm the first to admit I'm more confused by the health care topic than anyone else here.

I've yet to hear the topic explained perfectly in 5 sentences or less (my attention span)
if thats the case which it is why not ask questions instead of starting ignorant ass threads such as this? to show just how far you have your head buried in obamas ass?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2009, 05:44:57 PM »
if thats the case which it is why not ask questions instead of starting ignorant ass threads such as this? to show just how far you have your head buried in obamas ass?

this was a thread where you start a thread with a ridiculous statement, then see it quickly debunked with a smile. 

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2009, 06:28:58 PM »
this was a thread where you start a thread with a ridiculous statement, then see it quickly debunked with a smile. 

I semi admire your tactics, at least in the sense that it makes other people believe you really don't know about healthcare. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2009, 07:45:01 PM »
I semi admire your tactics, at least in the sense that it makes other people believe you really don't know about healthcare. 

honestly, I am undecided on this obama plan.

I have poor relatives who don't have any health insurance who just walk in the ER when it's bad.  Will their lot get better?

I pay a total of 500 a month for my nice UNH hookup.  Will that change?  Can I use the free option and save 500 a month?