Author Topic: How can we keep our brains from shrinking and becoming duller as we go through..  (Read 580 times)

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
..life. A bell ringer for all of uss.

I have come to a realization.

To keep our most important organ, the brain, working optimally for as long as possible. I will give up alcohol, no more extreme low carb, plenty of essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6 from flax seed, regular cardio. Low stress and good laughter every evening.

Minimal or no cannibalism, minimal polyunsaturated fats, no artificial sweeteners, low exposure to the sun.

Now, what else can be done to ensure a large, fast and sharp brain?

I feel it extraordinarily important.

When you get old and your senses and thought process can become duller and hollow, then how am I supposed to enjoy and perform well at daily simple pleasures like, computer games, grumpy bickering, being swift in social situations and interactions.

The brain is what picks up all the pleasures in life. Would one even enjoy it any more with a shrunken dried up brain?

Say no to most drugs and supplement!

Rami

• Getbig V
  • One Hundred Percent
Hormone therapy linked to brain shrinkage in older women

http://www.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/01/12/healthmag.hormone.therapy/index.html

mitchyboy

• Getbig III
Good 2 see your cutting back on the cannabilism :o

FREAKgeek

• Getbig V
  • Fan of the Golden Era
avoid aluminum pots and cans
eat blueberries

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Make sure to keep posting on Getbig keeps your mind sharp ;)

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150

To keep our most important organ, the brain, working optimally for as long as possible. I will give up alcohol, no more extreme low carb, plenty of essential fatty acids, Omega 3 and 6 from flax seed, regular cardio. Low stress and good laughter every evening.

Minimal or no cannibalism, minimal polyunsaturated fats, no artificial sweeteners, low exposure to the sun.

giving up alcohol is good, no need to incorporate carbs though(zero carb is just fine), essential fats are great but the o3 that is good for the brain is found in fish oil, not flax seed(flax seed can be converted but it doesnt happen very efficiently),  cardio doesnt need to be implemented, meast is totally fine to eat, the sun is healthy. 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Ingest caffeine daily and keep it constant.  Remain in a caloric deficit longer than naught.  Challenge your mind by critical thinking, problem solving and reading. Do those and your mind will remain sharp.

kawaks

• Getbig III
  • My Two Cents
Ingest caffeine daily and keep it constant.  Remain in a caloric deficit longer than naught.  Challenge your mind by critical thinking, problem solving and reading. Do those and your mind will remain sharp.

Can't I just beat my wife instead?

Answer: No.

Oh, okay then, posting to getbig it has to be!  ;D