Author Topic: Have Bob Chic ever looked this small? lol (Back in 2006 when bob was a Big dude)  (Read 2912 times)

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
I WILL ,say this bob stuck with npc through thick and thin,through so many shows and beat and was beaten by many great future pros.those 80/90 yrs the usa lineups were so deep that a 10 th place guy say in 91 u look down the road a few yrs and they finally turned pro.or they were a middleweight then turned pro as a light heavy a few yrs later.chic competed at the jr nat's at like 20?u cannot deny his contest record or longevity to compete.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Good interview Bob.

Pecs

• Getbig IV
bob you looked very good in that clip. If you were in that shape and tank top for the movie "I love you, man", you would have made a bigger impression.

WiseGuy

• Getbig IV
Anytime Bob.....Its a shame alot of these don't realize how hard it is to win a national show, especially the Mr USA.
I can honestly say its harder to win the USA, then to win a pro show.I know alot of people will disagree with me, but at a pro show you got maybe, 15 guys to compete against.At the Mr USA there is several hundred, and all of them are  in shape and so hungry if you told them if they kill someone, and they win the show. I bet 90% of the guys would do it.
There is something about getting a pro card that makes guys go nuts, and they only give out 2, now 3 and you have several hundred athletes.....Bob you beat them all and won the overall.The best I could do at 258lbs was 10th place.So I have to give my respect were respect is due.

BOB, you will be at the Mr Olympia wont you? You will probably be at the bodybuilding.com booth then they will probably have you be the M.C. at the show.We are going to have 2 booths at the Mr O expo, one for our womens line, and one for our mens line.
Bob you know there is going to be getbiggers hiding behind the crowd taking pics of us, to post on the board, lol.Then they will bash how small we look at 250-260 lbs.Sat we look like shit, and we have no muscle.Yet the guy talking all the trash will be some 170lb guy who wont post a pic of himself, but always puts down others.
Its funny getbig is the only place were you can look fantastic, and people will tear you down,lol.
I was 290lbs at the Arnold Classic, and a guy named Viking power, who used to post on here, said I looked small and had no arms, lol.Meanwhile he was 190lbs and 17" arms, lol. Could you imagine telling someone who weighs almost a 100 lbs more then you do small, lol.......Only on getbig........

100 % agree..... you cannot compare a strong man like that who carries a TON of bodyfat and Bob, who is a bodybuilder. Now ask yourself: who would you rather look like? Me? I pick Bob hands down, who cares if someone can press a log over their head 20 times like Glenn Ross( yeah he is strong, but it not like he walks around with a sign saying I bench this or I can press that or I can roll this)?

Also before you rag on Bob post some pics.... otherwise shut up.

>:(

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
Surprising with all these experts on here and know it alls no one has mentioned Glen Ross was once a Bodybuilder
No Worries 4 me

spinnis

Surprising with all these experts on here and know it alls no one has mentioned Glen Ross was once a Bodybuilder

350 pounds ago lol

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
GOOD LEGS

Nasty Nate

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
His head looks like the size of a small child. BTW, Bob looks really good here.

bodybuilder1234

• Getbig IV
  • Manny Pacquiao KO Floyd 1
that fat guy next to bob is having difficulty breathing, im suprised he didnt pass out during the interview

Aaron Singerman

• Getbig IV
Seen Bob this past weekend... Bob is still a big dude.
A

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
what?

Just showing how fucking HUGE glenn is, nothing bad against chick you retard

:( swede... you cut me deep man... no need for the retard

Mons Venus

Anytime Bob.....Its a shame alot of these don't realize how hard it is to win a national show, especially the Mr USA.
I can honestly say its harder to win the USA, then to win a pro show.I know alot of people will disagree with me, but at a pro show you got maybe, 15 guys to compete against.At the Mr USA there is several hundred, and all of them are  in shape and so hungry if you told them if they kill someone, and they win the show. I bet 90% of the guys would do it.
There is something about getting a pro card that makes guys go nuts, and they only give out 2, now 3 and you have several hundred athletes.....Bob you beat them all and won the overall.The best I could do at 258lbs was 10th place.So I have to give my respect were respect is due.

BOB, you will be at the Mr Olympia wont you? You will probably be at the bodybuilding.com booth then they will probably have you be the M.C. at the show.We are going to have 2 booths at the Mr O expo, one for our womens line, and one for our mens line.

Bob you know there is going to be getbiggers hiding behind the crowd taking pics of us, to post on the board, lol.Then they will bash how small we look at 250-260 lbs.Sat we look like shit, and we have no muscle.Yet the guy talking all the trash will be some 170lb guy who wont post a pic of himself, but always puts down others.
Its funny getbig is the only place were you can look fantastic, and people will tear you down,lol.
I was 290lbs at the Arnold Classic, and a guy named Viking power, who used to post on here, said I looked small and had no arms, lol.Meanwhile he was 190lbs and 17" arms, lol. Could you imagine telling someone who weighs almost a 100 lbs more then you do small, lol.......Only on getbig........

lol how fuucckin true is that !! lol