Author Topic: More people bringing guns to public meetings today  (Read 2618 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
More people bringing guns to public meetings today
« on: August 17, 2009, 02:14:35 PM »
Hey, dipshits... leave the heat at home.

I know you're trying to make your point that "you're technically allowed by law" to do so.

However, you're scaring the sheep who will back anti-gun legislation.

Keep on exercising your rights, but rubbing it in the face of swing voters will lead to another Brady bill, you dummies.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: More people bringing guns to public meetings today
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 02:30:57 PM »
Hey, dipshits... leave the heat at home.

I know you're trying to make your point that "you're technically allowed by law" to do so.

However, you're scaring the sheep who will back anti-gun legislation.

Keep on exercising your rights, but rubbing it in the face of swing voters will lead to another Brady bill, you dummies.

You mean I shouldnt bring my tactical nuclear weapon in tow from my pick up with rifle rack confederate flag? 

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
People Bring Assault Weapons/Pistols To Obama Event
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 04:27:09 PM »

Are they really going to wait until someone is shot  a loaded gun to a presidential event? WTF?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 05:15:56 PM »
LOL do you guys not remember the black panthers a few years back parading in the streets with rifles?

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 05:20:47 PM »
LOL do you guys not remember the black panthers a few years back parading in the streets with rifles?

thats not a loaaded gun to an event where the pres. is

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 05:30:43 PM »
thats not a loaaded gun to an event where the pres. is
ill agree its not the smartest but its not against the law either...

Im fairly sure there are more then enough secret service and snipers on roof tops to take care of the pres...

was he allowed in the event?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 05:35:04 PM »
just curious how you know it was loaded?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 05:38:07 PM »
just curious how you know it was loaded?

usually, the dipshits go on CNN, FOX and MSNBC afterwards to brag about their right to carry there.  And they're always ask if it's loaded.  And they always have something witty like "what's the point of not having bullets, brother?"

yes, it's legal.  It's also a nice way to scare moderates into supporting gun legislation.  If obama presented a bill saying "no guns at ANY public event", guess what... MORE americans will now back it than 3 weeks ago, I'm sure of that.  thanks to kooks like this who have to play the fool.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 05:41:11 PM »
i don't know if it was loaded, and your right its not against the law,but you have to show some common sense .

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 05:52:42 PM »
i don't know if it was loaded, and your right its not against the law,but you have to show some common sense .

You're right.  it just comes down to common sense. 

Because right/wrong doesn't matter here.  Public opinion does.  Once Joe Public is convinced public town centres are now unsafe, packed with gun nuts, he'll support gun control legislation that *only* covers town centres.

And when the bill goes to a 60% Dem Senate, they'll surely add a bunch of high-cap, anti-rifle legislation to it.

And when brady Bill II passes, the right-wing nuts who have been screaming "obama wants our guns" will have nobody but themselves to thank but themselves, for acually being a part of making this a reality.

blacken700

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 06:01:57 PM »
A slippery slope....
 I'll tell you exactly where this is leading...Pretty soon there'll be 100 people standing around with firearms, too many for the Secret Service & police to monitor. Then, all it will take is one nut to pull a gun out from under his coat and aim at the president - nobody will catch him because they're too busy watching the ones with visible weapons.

This HAS to stop now!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 06:03:42 PM »
totally agree there.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2009, 06:11:47 PM »
You're right.  it just comes down to common sense. 

Because right/wrong doesn't matter here.  Public opinion does.  Once Joe Public is convinced public town centres are now unsafe, packed with gun nuts, he'll support gun control legislation that *only* covers town centres.

And when the bill goes to a 60% Dem Senate, they'll surely add a bunch of high-cap, anti-rifle legislation to it.

And when brady Bill II passes, the right-wing nuts who have been screaming "obama wants our guns" will have nobody but themselves to thank but themselves, for acually being a part of making this a reality.

again this isnt a right wing exclusive tatic liberal groups have practiced this many times...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2009, 07:46:33 PM »
again this isnt a right wing exclusive tatic liberal groups have practiced this many times...

But it's not the liberal groups parading around town halls with their glocks in their hands.  it's repubs and libertarians.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 05:02:38 AM »
But it's not the liberal groups parading around town halls with their glocks in their hands.  it's repubs and libertarians.

Its totally reckless to do this. 

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 08:32:45 AM »
usually, the dipshits go on CNN, FOX and MSNBC afterwards to brag about their right to carry there.  And they're always ask if it's loaded.  And they always have something witty like "what's the point of not having bullets, brother?"

yes, it's legal.  It's also a nice way to scare moderates into supporting gun legislation.  If obama presented a bill saying "no guns at ANY public event", guess what... MORE americans will now back it than 3 weeks ago, I'm sure of that.  thanks to kooks like this who have to play the fool.

It would be overturned by the supreme court.The gun fight is over since Washington DCs case got overturned.The libs know it,thats why you dont see them try.Instead they will ban certain types of amunition to make the guns useless.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 10:28:17 AM »
It would be overturned by the supreme court.The gun fight is over since Washington DCs case got overturned.The libs know it,thats why you dont see them try.Instead they will ban certain types of amunition to make the guns useless.

Why didn't the Supreme court overturn the Brady Bill in 94?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 10:36:23 AM »
You mean I shouldnt bring my tactical nuclear weapon in tow from my pick up with rifle rack confederate flag? 
Just watch where you're at.  In Chico CA, it's against the law to detonate a nuclear weapon in the city limits.  If you get caught, it's a 500.00 fine :o   No shit...