Author Topic: I recommend never being in a calorie deficit just eat what you want  (Read 1372 times)

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
in order to do what you want

however doing what you want and looking the way you want cannot be married as goals because they require seperate paths

looking the way you want will sacrifice off of what you want to do however you can still look pretty good eating what you want and doing what you want but u just wont be shredded like johnny rodriguez but youll have the energy to do a shitload more than him as in not feeling lethargic have a high sex drive because you eat more, be more athletic because your body is always carbed up and plenty of fats, you can get more work done cause you have the energy too
A

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
Re: I recommend never being in a calorie deficit just eat what you want
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2009, 03:53:36 PM »
Does this apply to alcohol as well...Just curious as you seem to have been avoiding stating if you managed to stay sober so far since you swore off alcohol a month ago...
DAWG

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2009, 03:56:08 PM »
Does this apply to alcohol as well...Just curious as you seem to have been avoiding stating if you managed to stay sober so far since you swore off alcohol a month ago...

hahah i dont see drinking a beer that serious, i was having a meltdown due to chronic dehydration. i drink when i want , not every single day though. yes i still say u can drink as much alcohol as you want as you drink enough water also and eat green veggies for vitamin k and get your folic acid from watermelon as they are 2 vitamins alcoholics are deficient in.

Although i dont look that great i FEEL great from not limiting food intake
A

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2009, 04:11:14 PM »
JF you look much better when you are bigger, you get far too lean and lose your mass. Stop undereating.

I know you are doing it for facial leaness purposes. There is a much better way if you listen to me  :D

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 04:17:45 PM »
JF you look much better when you are bigger, you get far too lean and lose your mass. Stop undereating.

I know you are doing it for facial leaness purposes. There is a much better way if you listen to me  :D

dont worry bro sincerley , cant tell if you are but i am NOT undereating if this is sincere, i have underate in the past MANY times though.

trust me im not worried about "epic facial leans" that is why im growing out my facial hair to create just that exact illusion my son
A

just_a_pilgrim

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2009, 04:28:00 PM »
You should train and eat like you were when you were at your biggest BUT do some high intensity cardio sport/training as well. It will lean you down, give your body a a different look. Especially the face. It worked wonders for me once i added it to weights.

Plus i am so hungrey from the training i can pretty much eat a lot of shit as well  ;D

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2009, 04:34:04 PM »
So I've been reading quite a few of your posts lately and trying to understand what you are saying.

Eat enough food to keep you energized, and worry less about the epic leans?

Is that a good cliff notes?

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2009, 04:40:41 PM »
dont worry bro sincerley , cant tell if you are but i am NOT undereating if this is sincere, i have underate in the past MANY times though.

trust me im not worried about "epic facial leans" that is why im growing out my facial hair to create just that exact illusion my son

whats with the dreamy tough guy stare?  you resemble a hard kyomi

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #8 on: August 17, 2009, 04:45:20 PM »
hahah i dont see drinking a beer that serious, i was having a meltdown due to chronic dehydration. i drink when i want , not every single day though. yes i still say u can drink as much alcohol as you want as you drink enough water also and eat green veggies for vitamin k and get your folic acid from watermelon as they are 2 vitamins alcoholics are deficient in.

Although i dont look that great i FEEL great from not limiting food intake

well bro I can't fault you.I have had my fair share of beers(way to many between age 20-25).And at 26 I swore off alcohol as you did.I went 4 years without a drop and made the best gains and felt healthy as ever.I relapsed at age 30 in Memphis Tennessee and had the best weekend of my life.since then I've went back & forth about quiting again.....I will say though if you can't go a week or month without drinking you may have a problem.
DAWG

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2009, 04:46:49 PM »

Epic low-rent apartment.

Brutal 1960's ceiling fan.
Ron: "I am lazy."

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2009, 05:07:30 PM »
So I've been reading quite a few of your posts lately and trying to understand what you are saying.

Eat enough food to keep you energized, and worry less about the epic leans?

Is that a good cliff notes?

yes exactly, the rules of epic leans just simply dont comply with the dreams to do and attain an immense workload

A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2009, 05:08:59 PM »

Epic low-rent apartment.

would be funny in 2005 get with the times man , time to get that brain and body working together in unison in order to sustain the smoke screen hiding the fat child identity you have attained sustained and remained?
A

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 04:54:35 AM »
would be funny in 2005 get with the times man , time to get that brain and body working together in unison in order to sustain the smoke screen hiding the fat child identity you have attained sustained and remained?

bump for a goatboy time machine
A

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 05:10:23 AM »

Brain, sustained cooperation, and my body fat to cover the work of maintaining the identity of this year, all smoke screens, to achieve a post?

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 05:15:50 AM »
Brain, sustained cooperation, and my body fat to cover the work of maintaining the identity of this year, all smoke screens, to achieve a post?

you think the fat kid could sit on his own to fat ass cheeks and post , well he can as long as we are uncertain about his 20-30 percent bodyfat range
A

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 01:26:17 PM »

Epic low-rent apartment.

MANY FINE HO'S HAVE STARED AT THAT CEILING FAN AS FALCONI PLEASURED THEM WITH HIS LONG BRUSH AND AVOCADO SERUM.