Author Topic: Europa - What has happened to Johnnie jackson?  (Read 4591 times)

Determinator

• Getbig IV
Europa - What has happened to Johnnie jackson?
« on: August 18, 2009, 04:39:07 AM »
Previous respectable Olympia outings. Previous good showings on the circuit, including victories. What has gone wrong? 

spinnis

Re: What has happened to Jonnie jackson?
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 04:40:42 AM »
what always goes wrong for him...
Lack of conditioning..

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 04:57:46 AM »
All strout

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 05:00:49 AM »
you can literally count the hours until muscletech drops him from sponsership, him and gustavo.............thei r whole lineup is getting a little stale, dex, well he is reigning mr. o, jay, gustave, jj...............that was a boss lineup in 2005, seems like they havent really get anybody with a big name of late.........david henry perhaps, he is a mutant

RxBandit

• Getbig III
  • Team Germany approved.
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 09:19:01 AM »
Lack of Conditioning, caused by too much efforts in G4P Deals.
...no question.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 09:24:08 AM »

closer to contest weight offseason
Oh...Monica!

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 09:24:56 AM »
possibly too much emphasis on staying strong.

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 10:18:44 AM »
weak arms weaker legs
huuuuuge torso
choice is an illusion

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Europa - What has happened to Johnnie jackson?
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 04:35:23 PM »

I assume that Johnnie will compete in the IFBB Atlantic City, although he is not in the list yet.  Johnnie usually gets better as each contest comes. 

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 04:55:55 PM »
Remember my WARNING TO HIM ?   To forget the Ben White fiasco  and concentrate on BB'ing!!!!
((-::

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 05:59:41 PM »
I remember back in I think it was 1999-2000 when Johnny Jackson did the Nationals, as a light heavyweight, and he looked amazing.I saw him at the Mr Olympia, Expo, at the time we was sponsored by Met-RX.
When Johnny O won nationals he had a Flex Wheeler like physique, he had a small waist, and his muscle were perfectly round.
I think he got to big for his frame his conditioning looks like a bodybuilder who is guest posing instead of competing..
He is always smooth and watery in most of The pro shows he has done.What he needs to do is go back to the Drawing 4awing board like Dennis James did, and come in smaller and tighter.Johnny O your not a big guy, don't try to be a big guy.Be a smaller symmetrical bodybuilder that wins shows.If Johny Jackson came in at 215lbs shredded he would own 90% of the pro bodybuilder out there.If you look at the year he turned pro as A lightheavyweight, you will know what I am talking about

regmac

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 06:03:25 PM »
I remember back in I think it was 1999-2000 when Johnny Jackson did the Nationals, as a light heavyweight, and he looked amazing.I saw him at the Mr Olympia, Expo, at the time we was sponsored by Met-RX.
When Johnny O won nationals he had a Flex Wheeler like physique, he had a small waist, and his muscle were perfectly round.
I think he got to big for his frame his conditioning looks like a bodybuilder who is guest posing instead of competing..
He is always smooth and watery in most of The pro shows he has done.What he needs to do is go back to the Drawing 4awing board like Dennis James did, and come in smaller and tighter.Johnny O your not a big guy, don't try to be a big guy.Be a smaller symmetrical bodybuilder that wins shows.If Johny Jackson came in at 215lbs shredded he would own 90% of the pro bodybuilder out there.If you look at the year he turned pro as A lightheavyweight, you will know what I am talking about
Small waist???  No really?    I was in boxing from 2000 to 2001.
((-::

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 06:42:13 PM »
johnny is close to dj in terms of mr. in-the-gym olympia

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 06:49:21 PM »

Yep, he turned pro in 2001 at 198. I remember that, he looked crazy during those times.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 06:56:50 PM »

Yep, he turned pro in 2001 at 198. I remember that, he looked crazy during those times.

fuck he looks so good right there.... both bodybuilding wise and sexually  :D

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 06:57:37 PM »

Keep it in your pants, tbombz....... ;D
No doubt about it...

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 07:02:36 PM »
He would do some major damage in the 202 class if he still looked like that.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 07:06:38 PM »
He would do some major damage in the 202 class if he still looked like that.

Unfortunately, like a lot of competitors they look really good at nationals, and when they turn pro it all turns to shit!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 07:08:43 PM »
Unfortunately, like a lot of competitors they look really good at nationals, and when they turn pro it all turns to shit!!

they 'take it to the next level'.

it works good for some guys.  Others, not so much.  Phil health looked like a twig 3 years ago, compared to today.  Better?  That depends who you ask.

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 07:14:51 PM »
Remember my WARNING TO HIM ?   To forget the Ben White fiasco  and concentrate on BB'ing!!!!

I remembered. You're like a FUCKING NOSTRODAMUS!

PS. What was the Ben White fiasco again?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 07:23:51 PM »
PS. What was the Ben White fiasco again?

Ben White reportedly has a habit of knocking out bagboys.  Johnny worked summers at Super Walmart. 

You do the math.

KevinP85

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 07:25:57 PM »
they 'take it to the next level'.

it works good for some guys.  Others, not so much.  Phil health looked like a twig 3 years ago, compared to today.  Better?  That depends who you ask.

As in drugs, yes!

But my definition of better is when many of them were national level, thier physiques had better quality of you know what I mean. When they turn pro, too much drugs, and insulin which, really fucks with the overall look IMO. Or maybe they burned out thier receptors, or it could be a combination of all plus more.

challenge

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 18, 2009, 07:48:54 PM »
Ultimately Johnnie needs to choose a path: bodybuilding or powerlifting. You can't excel in both sports simultaneously.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #23 on: August 18, 2009, 07:52:12 PM »
Ultimately Johnnie needs to choose a path: bodybuilding or powerlifting. You can't excel in both sports simultaneously.

maybe hes happy doing both, he is doing realy well in both...just not "the best of the best"... id bet hes happier being at the top in both than being mediocore in one and the bets of the bets in one

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #24 on: August 18, 2009, 07:55:07 PM »

you know, until now, i had no clue you were a homosexual.............. ......my compliments on just being a person, and not one of those" inside i am ashamed and insecure, sonow  im going to externally overcompensate by being the most brazen flaming queen possible"................those kinds are very difficult to like.