Author Topic: Chick vs. Milos - debate or fight?  (Read 1896 times)

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Chick vs. Milos - debate or fight?
« Reply #25 on: August 18, 2009, 11:15:11 AM »
First of all, this is not going to happen.  This isnt the MMA, and unless each was getting lots of money to fight, the idea isnt even entertaining to me.

But a good debate like we have is more interesting.   Everyone has their own opinions - get 10 people in a room and differences fly off very quickly.  More important, is the ability to debate, and not, when you dont get your way or feel like you are losing an arguement, resort to racist and playground skills that you had when you where a middle grade schooler in 7th grade.

Like Chick or not, the man just emceed three pro shows in three weekends,  supports the industry by actually going to the shows, and engages in conversation to anyone that comes up to him. 

I like Chick. I think he is a decent guy who speaks his mind and lives life his own way.  And his golf game is decent.  I think Milos on the other hand is a bit of a loud mouth douchebag.  But thats why we have opinions, tons of people think Im a loudmouth douchebag

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: August 18, 2009, 11:36:42 AM »
First of all, this is not going to happen.  This isnt the MMA, and unless each was getting lots of money to fight, the idea isnt even entertaining to me.

But a good debate like we have is more interesting.   Everyone has their own opinions - get 10 people in a room and differences fly off very quickly.  More important, is the ability to debate, and not, when you dont get your way or feel like you are losing an arguement, resort to racist and playground skills that you had when you where a middle grade schooler in 7th grade.

Like Chick or not, the man just emceed three pro shows in three weekends,  supports the industry by actually going to the shows, and engages in conversation to anyone that comes up to him. 

When you say "lots of money" how much are we talking about?   20-25 bucks?  I think between all us getbig millionaires we could scrape that together.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Chick vs. Milos
« Reply #27 on: August 18, 2009, 02:19:17 PM »
But, Milos is skinny as shit now.
How do you know this?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
Re: Chick vs. Milos
« Reply #28 on: August 18, 2009, 08:18:48 PM »
Wrong. Milos is small now.
LOL, Milos isn't all that small, skinny.......and he's still bigger than you. ;)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 18, 2009, 09:12:24 PM »
who changed my thread title

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #30 on: August 18, 2009, 09:18:05 PM »
Like Chick or not, the man just emceed three pro shows in three weekends,  supports the industry by actually going to the shows doing whatever Manion tells him to do, whether it benefits the athletes or screws them, and engages in conversation to anyone that comes up to him. 

fixed!  :D
Ron: "I am lazy."

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #31 on: August 18, 2009, 09:47:54 PM »
 in a sanctioned bout...milos...