Author Topic: When I was in college......  (Read 1397 times)

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
When I was in college......
« on: August 18, 2009, 08:00:40 AM »
Why is it that most fat people always talk like they are only recently fat and in college they were something special?
I was at the grocery checkout and the fat checkout girl and the fat bagger were talking about how they were in ballet in college.  Now the checkout girl is probably in her mid twenties.
What amazes me about this fatty is two-fold.  One.  She went to college and is a checkout girl at vons and the other is how this fatty is trying to convince people that she only a couple years ago can actually fit in a leotard.

I just lifted my shirt, showed them my abs and walked away laughing at them.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
Re: When I was in college......
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 08:03:07 AM »
much like women that blame their fatness on the fact that "well i have 3 kids"

but their youngest kid is like 5 years old....five years after having the last kid
and still using that as an excuse they are fat ::)

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 08:51:03 AM »

but their youngest kid is like 5 years old....five years after having the last kid
That pisses me off, lazy pigs, my sister for example had two kids and still weighs 110 @ 5'6".
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 09:21:15 AM »
Why is it that most fat people always talk like they are only recently fat and in college they were something special?
I was at the grocery checkout and the fat checkout girl and the fat bagger were talking about how they were in ballet in college.  Now the checkout girl is probably in her mid twenties.
What amazes me about this fatty is two-fold.  One.  She went to college and is a checkout girl at vons and the other is how this fatty is trying to convince people that she only a couple years ago can actually fit in a leotard.

haha, sure you did, fattty.  ::)

jon cole

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 09:46:13 AM »

woemn = excuse.
just like black and all other minorities.
asstropin

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 09:47:54 AM »
I majored in whiffle ball while in school :)

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 09:51:23 AM »
Haha.
Its same as how strong those guys were before and squatted 200kg in any gym.
I am sick and tired of these insecure assholes approaching to me and saying this even i didnt ask anything about them. :-\

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 09:55:35 AM »

the funny thing is......you are so insecure with yourself and you feel like you are so insignificant......that you must put others down to make yourself feel like you are decent.....truth is.....you are probably a very unhappy lonely person......you goout in public waiting to find something wrong with a fellow human being.....you my friend need to lighten up and quit listening in on conversations that weren't even suppose to include you.......eavesdropping. ......you are a good eavesdropper.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 09:56:37 AM »
Haha.
I am sick and tired of these insecure assholes approaching to me and saying this even i didnt ask anything about them. :-\
This "KYUMO" you is teh beast with teh mastiff half naked sunglasses in teh middle of the afternoon in teh crowded street WTF? You be teh crazy most far east. you do posing good in a chimese restaurant crazy mofo

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 10:02:26 AM »

1)  A degree alone does not lead to success. One still has to be a hard worker, motivated, well connected, etc.  A degree in psychology without motivation, hard work, and connections = checkout girl at vons.

2) It is possible to go from in shape to out of shape in one or two years depending on your lifestyle.  Sad, but true.  :-\

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 10:03:52 AM »
1)  A degree alone does not lead to success. One still has to be a hard worker, motivated, well connected, etc.  A degree in psychology without motivation, hard work, and connections = checkout girl at vons.

2) It is possible to go from in shape to out of shape in one or two years depending on your lifestyle.  Sad, but true.  :-\

you ever watch that show "True Blood"?  You remind me of the guy in it , Lafayette.
Deep Tissue Massage

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 10:04:09 AM »
Well in all honesty,Irish girls (some) are sexy until they get to 23 or 24 then its like its acceptable for them to get fat and let themselves go

BayGBM

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:57 AM »
you ever watch that show "True Blood"?  You remind me of the guy in it , Lafayette.

Sorry, no.  I don't watch much TV. 8)

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2009, 10:09:12 AM »
Haha.

they don't know better

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2009, 10:20:12 AM »
This "KYUMO" you is teh beast with teh mastiff half naked sunglasses in teh middle of the afternoon in teh crowded street WTF? You be teh crazy most far east. you do posing good in a chimese restaurant crazy mofo
You are a one ridiculous mofo who speak ONLY english and dont speak any other languages.
I am living in Spain. Not far east.
Hope this help.

P.S. Improve your most musclar pose, still you stick out your ass too much. Lookin quite ridiculous.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 10:27:05 AM »
You are a one ridiculous mofo who speak ONLY english and dont speak any other languages.
I am living in Spain. Not far east.
Hope this help.

P.S. Improve your most musclar pose, still you stick out your ass too much. Lookin quite ridiculous.
yeah i been to work on me muscular most but can you help me i is ridiculous got to ready for teh mr gb IV in few weeks...sanku sanku

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 10:30:25 AM »
yeah i been to work on me muscular most but can you help me i is ridiculous got to ready for teh mr gb IV in few weeks...sanku sanku
Maybe with your fvcked up imitating chinese like english, i wont answer any posing question to you.
I always have a helping hand to anybody. But if that person dont have any respect to me, why i should help him?

Vorkosigan

• Getbig II
« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 10:35:48 AM »
Haha, good find

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 10:36:33 AM »
Maybe with your fvcked up imitating chinese like english, i wont answer any posing question to you.
I always have a helping hand to anybody. But if that person dont have any respect to me, why i should help him?
I have teh much respect to you anyone to posedown in middle of teh crowded restaurant get me respect. Please help me with teh posedown for teh mr gb IV..sanku sanku

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 10:42:01 AM »
I have teh much respect to you anyone to posedown in middle of teh crowded restaurant get me respect. Please help me with teh posedown for teh mr gb IV..sanku sanku
Then why do you say "sanku sanku"?
I was supporting you  a lot and I was respecting your achivement.
But,
If you keep on speaking like a stupid child who has fun with imitating a chinese speaking english, I would consider you as a childish stupid adult and i wont talk to you anymore like i do to Sevas.
Just your joke is too infantile.
It depends on you. My friend.

dov

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 10:44:34 AM »
Then why do you say "sanku sanku"?
I was supporting you  a lot and I was respecting your achivement.
But,
If you keep on speaking like a stupid child who has fun with imitating a chinese speaking english, I would consider you as a childish stupid adult and i wont talk to you anymore like i do to Sevas.
Just your joke is too infantile.
It depends on you. My friend.
KYUMO is teh funny on GB