Author Topic: FAVRE SIGNS ONE YEAR DEAL WITH THE VIKINGS  (Read 16942 times)

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
Re: FAVRE SIGNS ONE YEAR DEAL WITH THE VIKINGS
« Reply #100 on: September 01, 2009, 08:05:07 AM »
farves a bigger bitch then i thought hitting a guy below the knees, what a fuking dousche i wonder how bad that spoiled little brat would be whinning if somebody did that shit to his ass  ::)

Yeah, I have to admit that crack back block below the knees was pretty fucked.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #101 on: September 01, 2009, 09:13:14 AM »
farves a bigger bitch then i thought hitting a guy below the knees, what a fuking dousche i wonder how bad that spoiled little brat would be whinning if somebody did that shit to his ass  ::)

100% agree... And im a favre fan....so i kind of stayed away from this thread..but yeah that was all bad last night...not cool..

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #102 on: September 01, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »
I saw it this morning.  Didn't look as bad as I thought it would be.  He went low but it wasn't a cheap shot IMO.  I don't expect a QB to try and put his pads in a defender's chest. 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: September 01, 2009, 12:49:26 PM »
I saw it this morning.  Didn't look as bad as I thought it would be.  He went low but it wasn't a cheap shot IMO.  I don't expect a QB to try and put his pads in a defender's chest. 
you expect him to take out the knees of an unwitting safety? It wasnt intentional I would say he treated the incident with little class though didnt hear him apologize for it simply say i hope he isnt hurt. If the safety had done that to farve's brittle ass he probably would have been suspended.

All the more fuel to the farve knee cap fire in my book though that little bitch is going to get hurt pretty bad this season just wait...

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: September 01, 2009, 01:09:13 PM »
you expect him to take out the knees of an unwitting safety? It wasnt intentional I would say he treated the incident with little class though didnt hear him apologize for it simply say i hope he isnt hurt. If the safety had done that to farve's brittle ass he probably would have been suspended.

All the more fuel to the farve knee cap fire in my book though that little bitch is going to get hurt pretty bad this season just wait...

I expect every QB to cut block.  If you get a chance, look at the replay.  It doesn't look like Favre is trying to take the guy's knees out.  It wasn't a clip either.  Looked legal to me.  But I'm not the ref.   :)

body88

« Reply #105 on: September 02, 2009, 09:59:47 AM »
I expect every QB to cut block.  If you get a chance, look at the replay.  It doesn't look like Favre is trying to take the guy's knees out.  It wasn't a clip either.  Looked legal to me.  But I'm not the ref.   :)

It's called a "crack-back" block, and you hear both announcers condom it and call it a "crack-back" by name - (including John Gruden). These are the same guys who were just kissing Farve's ass minutes before.  So the refs, and the announcers, (one who is a former NFL coach) agree that it's a dirty play and somehow it's no big deal?  You don't throw hits like that....as said by one of the announcers: "Thats messing with someones career, and that isn't right".

A "legal hit", ha! You're letting your Farve bias interfere with reality ; )  It was a dirty play.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: September 02, 2009, 10:03:34 AM »
should have seen the play right after that demeco ryans lays a damn good lick on a WR

body88

« Reply #107 on: September 02, 2009, 10:32:07 AM »
The Texans are loaded with talent.  One more wr and a good QB and they are a contender.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: September 02, 2009, 10:33:45 AM »
The Texans are loaded with talent.  One more wr and a good QB and they are a contender.

Schaub is made of glass, though.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #109 on: September 02, 2009, 10:43:44 AM »

My friend renamed him...he calls him "IF" as in "IF he is healthy then he will have a great year"

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: September 02, 2009, 11:33:24 AM »
It's called a "crack-back" block, and you hear both announcers condom it and call it a "crack-back" by name - (including John Gruden). These are the same guys who were just kissing Farve's ass minutes before.  So the refs, and the announcers, (one who is a former NFL coach) agree that it's a dirty play and somehow it's no big deal?  You don't throw hits like that....as said by one of the announcers: "Thats messing with someones career, and that isn't right".

A "legal hit", ha! You're letting your Farve bias interfere with reality ; )  It was a dirty play.

Meh.  I think if it was anyone other than a QB, I might have a problem with it.  I don't agree with that rule.  I knocked plenty of guys into next week just like that years ago, except it was above the waist.  The defender has to have his head on a swivel.  In fact, one of the hardest hits I ever took was a LB who knocked the crap out of me as I ran a little lazy route across the line, inside of five yards, with the ball nowhere in sight.  Same kind of play IMO.     

I don't think it was a dirty play.  This is football for goodness sake.  They are constantly trying to sissy up the game.  ::)  And I don't like Favre, so no "Favre bias" here.   :) 

body88

« Reply #111 on: September 02, 2009, 02:45:55 PM »
Meh.  I think if it was anyone other than a QB, I might have a problem with it.  I don't agree with that rule.  I knocked plenty of guys into next week just like that years ago, except it was above the waist.  The defender has to have his head on a swivel.  In fact, one of the hardest hits I ever took was a LB who knocked the crap out of me as I ran a little lazy route across the line, inside of five yards, with the ball nowhere in sight.  Same kind of play IMO.     

I don't think it was a dirty play.  This is football for goodness sake.  They are constantly trying to sissy up the game.  ::)  And I don't like Favre, so no "Favre bias" here.   :) 

I know what you're saying, but Farve didn't knock anybody into next week...he crack-backed a defender who was not even looking in his direction.  Imo, there is a difference between a big hit thats clean, and a crack-back.

body88

« Reply #112 on: September 02, 2009, 02:46:58 PM »

I know.  Like I said, they are another wr and a good QB away from being contenders.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: September 02, 2009, 04:54:02 PM »
I know.  Like I said, they are another wr and a good QB away from being contenders.

In my opinion, Schaub throws a beautiful tight spiral and has the arm strength to make every type of throw. Riding the pine behind Vick in Atlanta for so many years softened his body up. Once he got a starting job in Texas, he was injured practically every time he made contact with a defensive player.

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: September 02, 2009, 04:56:14 PM »

Eugene Wilson could have been seriously hurt on that play, intentional or not. That"s why the zebras throw the flag every time that block is made during a game.

body88

« Reply #115 on: September 04, 2009, 03:22:46 PM »
Farve fines 10k....good, scumbag.