Author Topic: Piece of rubber seal accidentally injected  (Read 9108 times)

hapamuscle

• Getbig II
Piece of rubber seal accidentally injected
« on: August 18, 2009, 09:43:07 AM »
A buddy of mine just text me that he had accidentally injected a piece of the rubber seal.  Im guessing it was a very small piece since his needle was no larger than a 23.  Should he be worried? Go to the doc/ER?   

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
Re: Piece of rubber seal accidentally injected
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2009, 12:35:52 PM »
i wouldnt be worried, unless soemone else wnats to chime in?
muscle

wampyri

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2009, 12:40:58 PM »
Be worried he will almost definatly get an abscess if he has injected it deep into the muscle how the fuck did he manage that  :-\

Tats

• Getbig II
  • Get Big!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2009, 12:47:15 PM »
How does he know that he shot in a piece of rubber?
All Gas!

hapamuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2009, 12:51:51 PM »
I'm guessing he saw it floating in there before, and when he checked after the injection, it was gone.

muscle19

• Getbig IV
  • Lifes To Short To Be Small!!!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 12:57:30 PM »
just keep a eye on the site, i bet the body will get rid of it, i wouldnt worry too much, when was this? and you guys have to remember, its sooo small of a piece that i doubt anything will happen but have him keep close eye on site for redness, sick feeling etc..
muscle

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 01:01:29 PM »
He should hav never injected if he saw something flooding around...but anyways just keep an eye on it

hapamuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2009, 01:09:04 PM »
Well, he noticed the piece floating in the vile not the syringe.  Ive had pieces of rubber before in my gear that were deposited from the large needles.. but Ive always made sure they were in the syringe. 

I dunno, the piece of rubber could still be stuck in the needle... who knows.

abc123

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2009, 03:30:00 PM »
Personally, I don't like gear that has shit floating in it.  It's not a good sign. 

If it's UG (which I would never suggest using), and you must use it, you can reheat and refilter it pretty easily to minimize your chances of problems.  If it's HG just refilter it.

And, just for the record, in the over fifteen years that I've been using juice, I've never once seen anything floating in HG gear.  So, that would immediately make me very suspect of the authenticity.

hapamuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2009, 03:43:02 PM »
just to be clear.. the piece of rubber wasn't in the gear when it first came in.  The larger needle will sometimes grab a piece of it when you peirce the vile.  He was using stealth and so he needed the larger needle to transfer from the packet.

pugalist666

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »
piece's of rubber get broken off all the time , just keep an eye on the chunk when drawing shots , i try to make sure the chunk is sticking to the side of the vial via tension before i draw

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2009, 07:05:54 PM »
just to be clear.. the piece of rubber wasn't in the gear when it first came in.  The larger needle will sometimes grab a piece of it when you peirce the vile.  He was using stealth and so he needed the larger needle to transfer from the packet.
I have been using amps of late but the big 18 G that many people like to draw with can sometimes do this from what I have heard. Have him use a 22G to draw with.

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2009, 08:57:51 PM »
This is why I only use HG amps, this happens a lot more then people realize and it could lead to severe health issues down the line from what I have read.

oh for fucks sake.............this is the stupidest fucking thread ever in the world.......congratulati ons 

hapamuscle

• Getbig II
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2009, 08:49:02 AM »
Why do guys on this board have to be such douche bags... I think it was perfectly legit and not "stupid".  Not like I was asking "How do I do my cycle?"  or something else that has been asked a thousand times over and over...

Whatever.

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2009, 03:27:19 PM »
I can't imagine even being able to push the plunger with a piece of rubber lodged in it.

Use an 18 gauge for drawing- then switch the needle to your preference. You know you can vary lengths too, depending on where you are planning to inject.

I would be more likely to believe someone could pull some glass from a shattered vial than a piece of rubber from a top. Sounds absurd.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2009, 03:29:44 PM »
Be worried he will almost definatly get an abscess if he has injected it deep into the muscle how the fuck did he manage that  :-\
you wouldnt get an abcess unless it was unsterile..but i have heard that its quite cancer-ous...  although i have accidently injected little piece of rubber...

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 02:19:53 PM »
yea ur right it could be cancerous...as long as its sterile he should be fine...either way he'll find out in about 3 to 5 days after the injection

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 02:21:42 PM »
yea ur right it could be cancerous...as long as its sterile he should be fine...either way he'll find out in about 3 to 5 days after the injection
I have read the those who have used vials long term have a high risk of cancer due to the rubber stoppers, not good. The game is risky enough.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: August 23, 2009, 09:56:59 AM »
Where did you read that? Can you post the article? I'm going to have to disagree with that one...as long as your not injecting rubber your fine...why would every hospital in America keep medicine in vials with rubber stoppers?

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #19 on: August 23, 2009, 10:14:31 AM »
Where did you read that? Can you post the article? I'm going to have to disagree with that one...as long as your not injecting rubber your fine...why would every hospital in America keep medicine in vials with rubber stoppers?
It is not a one time or five time problem, but when using vials for years upon years as some BB's do thats when a  problem could potentially arise.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: August 23, 2009, 10:18:10 AM »
Can you post the article or link where you read that? I have to disagree unless actual rubber is getting injected

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #21 on: August 23, 2009, 10:20:16 AM »
Bber's aren't the only people who use nultiple injections from vials for years...many people with health issues do also...if it was such a problem I don't think rubber stoppers would be approved with practicing of medicine

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: August 23, 2009, 01:51:17 PM »
I don't remember what forum I read that had the article on this problem. I do remember it was wriiten by someone who had friends that were BB's that had been effected negatively by this. If I come across it I will post it. Also, I do realize some peolple have illnesses which require the use of vials and frequent injections but some of those people are probably better off risking the possibility of injecting rubber pieces rather then being effected by the disease they are fighting.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

tstmaniac

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: August 23, 2009, 01:54:19 PM »
The probability of actually injecting a piece of rubber is slim

Luv2Hurt

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2009, 08:30:06 PM »
Thats why Im using the amps  :)  Last thing i need is to inject some peice of rubber into a vein on accident and have it jamb open a heart valve or something.....LOL