Author Topic: Are gays offended when people call 'no homo' or do they take it as a compliment?  (Read 6770 times)

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

Just wondering. 

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Just wondering. 

Most people use it as an excuse to say it because they are most likely in the closet.  Otherwise they wouldn't have to justify it with the "no homo" comment.
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Most people use it as an excuse to say it because they are most likely in the closet.  Otherwise they wouldn't have to justify it with the "no homo" comment.

I disagree massively.  It is simply a saying that many use (especially on bb.com) to make the post be a little more comedic.  You are wayyyy wrong here.

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
I disagree massively.  It is simply a saying that many use (especially on bb.com) to make the post be a little more comedic.  You are wayyyy wrong here.

You do know you are disagreeing with a huge fag don't you?  If Goodrum knows anything (which he doesn't) but in this case yes, he knows gay.  He has been a fudge packer and hot dog swallower for many years.  If anyone knows stuff about gay it is Goodrum.. Go ahead Vince put him in his place
No Worries 4 me

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
You do know you are disagreeing with a huge fag don't you?  If Goodrum knows anything (which he doesn't) but in this case yes, he knows gay.  He has been a fudge packer and hot dog swallower for many years.  If anyone knows stuff about gay it is Goodrum.. Go ahead Vince put him in his place

its the new politically correct me.  ::)

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
yes it is a bit offensive, that you find it necessary to make sure that no stranger on the internet reading your words might thing you're gay.  but it's pretty low on the list.

Army of One

• Getbig V
yes it is a bit offensive, that you find it necessary to make sure that no stranger on the internet reading your words might thing you're gay.  but it's pretty low on the list.

Tim, you are quite the muscular gay stud (no homo).

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."

I think becoming part of a joke like this means you're fully recognized as an equal, as opposed to being viewed as something that must be protected because you're not equal.

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
i have no clue what this thread is even about or how the replies play into the topic but i'll give it a shot.

now...that be a fine b$$$h there below...capiton.  didnt use gay, homo or anything negative.

Oh...Monica!

drkaje

• Getbig V
  • Quiet, Err. I'm transmitting rage.
Just wondering. 

Someone worried about shit like that has serious self-esteem issues. :)

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
why would i care if you suck dick or ass and why do you feel the need to tell us?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
j

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
i have no clue what this thread is even about or how the replies play into the topic but i'll give it a shot.

now...that be a fine b$$$h there below...capiton.  didnt use gay, homo or anything negative.

what's her phone number?
G

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
what's her phone number?

the web address is in the upper left corner

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
the web address is in the upper left corner

uh oh. does this make me a homo?
G

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.

u need to ask turk...the german social system freeloader.  he is the expert on this matter. 
Oh...Monica!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Actually Keith since fudge and hot dogs are foods, you would a much better expert than me..... ;D
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!

Sure it is......... ::)

Its a matter of someone wanting to express the feelings but don't want to come out of the closet yet.  A person who says "no homo" is most likely one
A

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V

Sure it is......... ::)

Its a matter of someone wanting to express the feelings but don't want to come out of the closet yet.  A person who says "no homo" is most likely one

wow that may be the most delusional statement I have ever heard. Thats like saying anyone who calls someone a homo is a homo

wes mantooth

• Getbig IV
  • Dorothy Mantooth is a saint!

only if your friends and family find out.....

hcg5000iu

• Getbig II
Most people avoid them at all cost.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
wow that may be the most delusional statement I have ever heard.
Look who said it though.. :D

gib

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
I think its important to use "no homo" when doing posts that could be interpreted as being gay when they are not intended to (especially like guys like BayGYM).

Eg - I could say, "Jay is looking good, and really hard 5 weeks out from the O". Its a shame, but without the "no homo" tag, someone will likely revert with "you must be gay making a comment like that". So its not offensive to use - just a term which unfortunately is necessary given how many gays have infiltrated the sport, and use the getbig site.

timfogarty

• Getbig V
  • @fogartyTim on twitter
Eg - I could say, "Jay is looking good, and really hard 5 weeks out from the O". Its a shame, but without the "no homo" tag, someone will likely revert with "you must be gay making a comment like that".

so what?  some stranger on the internet may think you're gay

So its not offensive to use - just a term which unfortunately is necessary given how many gays have infiltrated the sport, and use the getbig site.

infiltrated the sport?   we haven't infiltrated anything.  we've always been here.  in this sport and every other sport. 

evandatp

• Getbig IV
  • Haunted4Pay
just a term which unfortunately is necessary given how many gays have infiltrated the sport, and use the getbig site.
Yes, it's gay but no, it's not a sport.

infiltrated the sport?   we haven't infiltrated anything.  we've always been here.  in this sport and every other sport. 
and you should know better.

BTW, was it you that said ? :
If bodybuilding didn't exist it would have to be invented.

By homosexuals .