Author Topic: People I've met on here, your impressions and the one I hope to meet!!!!  (Read 608 times)

Alex23

First ever getbigger I've ever met was Flexinghis9"Shlong. total conicidence but we are now in-laws  ;D. A kid a with passion and knowledge, a follow through kinda guy.

Then I met Castleberry (oh yea he posts on here)  ;D... first thing he did is bitch about plate veracity. which btw, he was right..

not so long after I met Dean (Garreath) and a couple of others at the 2006 O... it was a pretty cool year..

Ron Advid-Dan is a nice man with strong hand slapping game skills (long story) and expo tornado like pussy pulling skills.

Soon after I met with McFarland, tommywishHeWasn'taSchmoeWishbone (oh brother  ;D), cswole (don't know what to think still) and a couple of others.. .oh yea, Freakshow, relentless and tu_holmes (saw us then he took off!!!  ;D )

then I met chaos, big_mal and a couple of others...  these two were pretty cool guys I would lift with on a daily basis if it was geographically possible...

in Olympia '08 I met a bunch of people; Hutch, a cute muscular black chick but with a 'walk away' ectacy sticky pussy, Jerryme; most notoirous was Isaac with one fitness skank under each arms at 5 AM,
Made the gay rumors fade away 8)

Oh I also see Dante once in a while... a great guy

tugs I hope to meet pretty soon include Nasser (come on Wizard of more than the truth, stop ditching  >:(,
 we're 15 miles appart and think alike damnit >:( ) , bigbobs, Wiggs (we will trash your place in Vegas in about a month or so 
;D), Matt C (I will rape you), True Adonis (a solid antagonist with a brain), Joahnnnay - AA - Ayyy Falkain, Groink, SS and kiwiol (some day I hope; I was in Auckland last year and you never called :()

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
Cool story bro.

Alex23

Cool story bro.

Thanks Trix, hope we meet someday, just don't turn "them" on me ;D