Author Topic: Serious Question for Bob.  (Read 13775 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Serious Question for Bob.
« Reply #100 on: August 19, 2009, 07:23:05 PM »
Uh-oh....here are some more laws I may or may not have broken...

Florida Laws

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.   (Guess they could cook their brains...)

A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.  (Ringling Bros. must have been caught trying to park for free?)

It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.  (Well sure, it would fall off!)

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.  (Ouch.  What spineless legislator thought that one up?)

It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.  (Not going to touch that one!)

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.  (So eat your beans and cabbage for breakfast on Thursdays, please.  Wait a minute - why just Thursdays?)

It is considered an offense to shower naked.  (For some people, that may be true...)

You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.   (I would certainly hope not in this house!)

Oral sex is illegal.  (No kissing, please!)

You may not kiss your wife's breasts.  (What about women other than your wife?)

Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging

Good list Chick I know we give you hell here you keep hanging in - that shows you are a man - congrats

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #101 on: August 19, 2009, 07:23:54 PM »

Open up whatever can of worms you want, fool...as I said, I have nothing to hide and no one to answer to...

So you want me to agree buying gear from someone who has no name?  LOL...

And as for Nubain....I didn't even know WTF it was until I moved to Venice...You got just about the last guy possible that would have even entertained it...I've never even been drunk, or smoked a cigarette or pot, etc...

You can ask Tom whatever questions you want....I'm not in the habit of speaking for others, especially friends. That said, Tom has been quite candid about using painkillers in his career...including Nubain. You're not exactly Geraldo here reveling earth moving info since he's already admitted to it.

Lot's of pro's had scripts, and still do...I always covered my ass. Prove I didnt

Chick...you are missing the point. Yes you broke a stupid law...no one cares that you took steroids. The entire point of my grilling you is that you kept denying/implying that your hands were clean, and you never broke the law.

Now you are pulling a move out of the Chick: Damage Control 101 textbook, and backpedaling...by basically saying: "Yeah ok..so I broke the law so what?"

All this bullshit could have been circumvented, by just being transparent in the first place. No one cares that you broke U.S. drug laws...least of all me.

Oh..and as for not naming names... I am not naming their names ON PURPOSE out of respect for them...there is no reason to drag them into this...it would be unethical for me to name the names of people who have sold you gear in the past...though I damn well can. My point is that you didn't allways have a script. In other words YOU ARE A LIAR.

That is all.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #102 on: August 19, 2009, 07:29:28 PM »
Property management usually fixes broken toilets, garbage disposals, leaky faucets, etc

What about Johnny Falcon's claim that he makes $250,000 a year from it and it helps him attain hoes as well as infinite falcon wisdom ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #103 on: August 19, 2009, 07:29:53 PM »
Oh..and as for not naming names... I am not naming their names ON PURPOSE out of respect for them...there is no reason to drag them into this...it would be unethical for me to name the names of people who have sold you gear in the past...though I damn well can. My point is that you didn't allways have a script. In other words YOU ARE A LIAR.

That is all.
I will name names, I have no respect for them. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #104 on: August 19, 2009, 07:30:45 PM »
As I stated many times, I always had scripts as a pro....whether or not I obtained the gear itself from other sources is irrelevant.....why it's relevant to YOU is beyond comprehension.

As for naming names...YOU brought other people into the conversation, then decided to make your little list of all I've allegedly done.....making threats to "expose" me...

I said go for it....bring all you've got.  Now you want to back peddle because of some sort of moral compass you suddenly possess...LOL

Back up your big mouth

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #105 on: August 19, 2009, 07:31:19 PM »
What about Johnny Falcon's claim that he makes $250,000 a year from it and it helps him attain hoes as well as infinite falcon wisdom ???
Far fetched dude 8)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #106 on: August 19, 2009, 07:37:09 PM »
As I stated many times, I always had scripts as a pro....whether or not I obtained the gear itself from other sources is irrelevant.....why it's relevant to YOU is beyond comprehension.

As for naming names...YOU brought other people into the conversation, then decided to make your little list of all I've allegedly done.....making threats to "expose" me...

I said go for it....bring all you've got.  Now you want to back peddle because of some sort of moral compass you suddenly possess...LOL

Back up your big mouth

I have always possessed my moral compass, otherwise I would have called you out on some of your BS a long time ago.

Still, I will not drag out other dealers in a public forum...perhaps we should continue this in a  PM setting?

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #107 on: August 19, 2009, 07:42:19 PM »
Dealers? forget any dealers...lets hear the dirt, all the things you listed, G4P, the lean years (whatever those are), women, etc...

You made the list....back it up, mouth

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #108 on: August 19, 2009, 07:51:07 PM »
He didn't really say that?
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: August 19, 2009, 07:52:03 PM »
$250,00 in Canadian dollars.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #110 on: August 19, 2009, 07:54:22 PM »
$250,00 in Canadian dollars.
Still over 200,000, no way, the guy lives in a complete shithole.
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: August 19, 2009, 07:56:04 PM »
Still over 200,000, no way, the guy lives in a complete shithole.
Sarcasm is not your strong point?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #112 on: August 19, 2009, 08:01:40 PM »
Dealers? forget any dealers...lets hear the dirt, all the things you listed, G4P, the lean years (whatever those are), women, etc...

You made the list....back it up, mouth

I don't have absolute proof of everything I brought up on the list.  I didn't claim to either. I can prove some of the list, (some of your drug connections, for example), this would however would involve people that have no business being out in the open.

One thing I can say...since I don't think he is in any position to object..was Craig Titus didn't have very many flattering things to say about you. One of the things he mentioned to me was that he hated the trend of synthol that was taking place at the time, and he said that you were one of the clowns in Venice using it.

He said that at one point you were asking around the Venice pipeline for advices on how to properly site inject your arms. He also had a few other choice things to say about you.

Now this is of course just what he told me...but you know what...even though Craig was an asshole...he wasn't one to tell blatant lies either. I believe him.

There is a small example for you.

Rinc

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #113 on: August 19, 2009, 08:01:59 PM »
Sarcasm is not your strong point?
;D
Mr. O 09' Jay Cutler

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #114 on: August 19, 2009, 09:43:33 PM »
He didn't really say that?

It still says that now on his MySpace page, where he tells all the girls he "meets" the same thing he claims here - that he's above petty things like money and materialism ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: August 19, 2009, 10:07:55 PM »
It still says that now on his MySpace page, where he tells all the girls he "meets" the same thing he claims here - that he's above petty things like money and materialism ::)

Brutal off-getbig stalking.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #116 on: August 19, 2009, 10:18:42 PM »
Brutal off-getbig stalking.

LOL, like I would even have a clue about Falcon - he posted the link himself a few weeks ago, which is the one and only time I saw it. I think the thread is on the Z board now.

MuscleMcMannus

• Getbig V
« Reply #117 on: August 19, 2009, 10:24:24 PM »
Those big tube socks of arms of Chick's most definitely were filled with synthol at one time no doubt about it.  I'd like to know about your hair plugs Chick?  Just admit to it.  It's no big deal.  I'll let your shoe lifts slide but the hair plug issue is a no brainer. 

Schmoe Buster

• Getbig V
  • Unnatural Bodybuilder
« Reply #118 on: August 19, 2009, 11:07:28 PM »
All Chick has done in this thread is insult people and call them childish names, very mature Chick ::)

Thunderdome approved

LatsMcGee

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #119 on: August 20, 2009, 03:28:36 AM »
This thread is fantastic, fuck you Nasser.

LMV

• Getbig III
  • Time Out
« Reply #120 on: August 20, 2009, 03:53:15 AM »

Back up your big mouth

Rule 1 – Introduction

1.1 Pro Rules:

The IFBB Professional Rules for Bodybuilding, Fitness and Figure (“Pro Rules”)
consist of regulations, policies, directives, decisions and rulings enacted for the
purpose of administering the Pro League.

1.3 Code of Ethics:
The Code of Ethics, which forms an integral part of the Pro Rules, is a set of
beliefs that have been written to serve as guidelines for the way in which all
Members, be they Athletes, Judges or Officials, should strive to conduct
themselves as Members of the Pro League.

1.4 Membership Agreement:
Athletes, Judges and Officials choose to become Members of the Pro League by
their own free will. All individuals, on signing their Membership Application
Form, acknowledge, accept and agree to abide by the Pro Rules
and, throughout
the full term of their membership, to remain at all times Members in Good
Standing; specifically, to remain in conformity with [not in breach of] the Pro
Rules.

APPENDIX 1
CODE OF ETHICS

Athletes:
We, the Pro League Athletes, realizing that our conduct reflects on the good
name of the sport of bodybuilding, fitness and figure, and realizing the
responsibility thereby placed upon us, pledge ourselves:

15. To oppose the use of banned substances and methods.

And so, like sands through the hourglass, the daily ownings continue .........

The Wizard of Truth

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Fallen Angel
« Reply #121 on: August 20, 2009, 03:57:42 AM »
This thread is fantastic, fuck you Nasser.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: August 20, 2009, 04:05:43 AM »

Is that a pic of Nasser all natural? :D

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #123 on: August 20, 2009, 04:31:51 AM »
spoken like a true felon.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: August 20, 2009, 08:04:00 AM »
All Chick has done in this thread is insult people and call them childish names, very mature Chick ::)

schmoe......for the last time.....fuck for yourself you oxygen thief......bob doesn't need to listen to all the rubbish you throw in his direction......piss off smart ass.....