Author Topic: Serious Question for Bob.  (Read 13790 times)

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
Re: Serious Question for Bob.
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2009, 04:49:59 PM »
Yet here you are every day, defending yourself to the peanut gallery. :)
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2009, 04:51:53 PM »
Someone needs some reading lessons  ;D
HAHAH  ;D
p

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2009, 04:52:13 PM »
Yet here you are every day, defending yourself to the peanut gallery. :)

And here you are everyday, contributing nothing of any substance

disturbia

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2009, 04:52:42 PM »

all drugs

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2009, 04:53:53 PM »
HAHAH  ;D

Dan, is your last name Bagnole by any chance?

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2009, 04:54:20 PM »
And here you are everyday, contributing nothing of any substance
BULLSHIT HE STARTS CHAOS ;D
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2009, 04:55:51 PM »
Dan, is your last name Bagnole by any chance?
PULL MY PROFILE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT
p

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2009, 04:56:50 PM »
PULL MY PROFILE EVERYONE KNOWS THAT

OK I JUST DID THANKS DAN

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2009, 04:58:43 PM »
OK I JUST DID THANKS DAN
OF COURSE YOU DID ...ITS COOL IVE GOT NOTHING TO HIDE
p

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2009, 05:43:55 PM »

I dont know who the fuck you think you are, boy....but your sense of entitlement is laughable at best. I owe you NOTHING....and as for your "glass houses" bullshit...fire away douchbag...I'm one of the rare people in this industry who has NO skeletons, nothing to be ashamed of, and no regrets...

And what are these so called "lean years"...lol. I got news for you loser, I've never had any...a testament to my work ethic you seem to think you can call into question. No one can dispute my work ethic, whether you like me or hate me....I always had JOBS, I never needed to rely on any shady things to pay my bills....not only did I own my own gym for 9 years as an amateur, but then signed a contract with GNC....BEFORE I moved out to Venice. Imagine that...a BB with an actual source of INCOME

As for creating change..I've created the most, of anyone, during my run as athletes rep....there are 3 years worth of proposals and more money in the athletes pockets than at any other time in BB history....do some homework before making a bigger ass of yourself

So lets see it, toughguy.....lets see all these alleged improprieties ive done...

And while your at it, provide proof to ANY of the bullshit you posted....I'm dying to see it

Troll

Well...before I consider opening up a HUGE can of worms, lets ask you a couple of questions.

Over the years you have claimed that you had scripts for all the gear you needed. Do you still claim that this is the case?

You have denied any knowledge of Tom Princes G4P antics...despite this being a very well known fact in/around Venice. Do you still claim that you didnt know about this?

Would you also deny that you knew nothing of Prince's Nubain addiction.

Would you deny ever enabling his addiction?

Do you deny ever using Nubain yourself?

Do you deny ever using synthol/site injections to create a synthol like effect?

Do you deny every procuring anabolic sterioids, growth hormone, insulin, diruetics, anti-estrogens, from VENICE from the same connection that was hooking up, (at one point or another), Tom Prince, Craig Titus, Gary Strydom, Paul Dillet, Lee Priest? (Who's Name I will not mention here at this time out of respect for him).

Do you deny ever procuring gear from someone that is a top contender for a pro card via the Masters division?

I can continue if you like...

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2009, 05:56:59 PM »
Well...before I consider opening up a HUGE can of worms, lets ask you a couple of questions.

Over the years you have claimed that you had scripts for all the gear you needed. Do you still claim that this is the case?

You have denied any knowledge of Tom Princes G4P antics...despite this being a very well known fact in/around Venice. Do you still claim that you didnt know about this?

Would you also deny that you knew nothing of Prince's Nubain addiction.

Would you deny ever enabling his addiction?

Do you deny ever using Nubain yourself?

Do you deny ever using synthol/site injections to create a synthol like effect?

Do you deny every procuring anabolic sterioids, growth hormone, insulin, diruetics, anti-estrogens, from VENICE from the same connection that was hooking up, (at one point or another), Tom Prince, Craig Titus, Gary Strydom, Paul Dillet, Lee Priest? (Who's Name I will not mention here at this time out of respect for him).

Do you deny ever procuring gear from someone that is a top contender for a pro card via the Masters division?

I can continue if you like...

M!

Open up whatever can of worms you want, fool...as I said, I have nothing to hide and no one to answer to...

So you want me to agree buying gear from someone who has no name?  LOL...

And as for Nubain....I didnt even know WTF it was until I moved to Venice...You got just about the last guy possible that would have even entertained it...I've never even been drunk, or smoked a cigarette or pot, etc...

You can ask Tom whatever questions you want....I'm not in the habit of speaking for others, especially friends. That said, Tom has been quite candid about using painkillers in his career...including Nubain. You're not exactly Geraldo here reveling earth moving info since he's already admitted to it.

Lot's of pro's had scripts, and still do...I always covered my ass. Prove I didnt

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: August 19, 2009, 06:01:49 PM »
Chick,

"I've always covered my ass" ??

does that mean you engaged in illegal behaviour and avoided getting caught?

Are you proud of your criminal past?

Open up whatever can of worms you want, fool...as I said, I have nothing to hide and no one to answer to...

And as for Nubain....I didnt even know WTF it was until I moved to Venice...You got just about the last guy possible that would have even entertained it...I've never even been drunk, or smoked a cigarette or pot, etc...

You can ask Tom whatever questions you want....I'm not in the habit of speaking for others, especially friends. That said, Tom has been quite candid about using painkillers in his career...including Nubain. You're not exactly Geraldo here reveling earth moving info since he's already admitted to it.

Lot's of pro's had scripts, and still do...I always covered my ass. Prove I didnt

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2009, 06:03:01 PM »
Chick,

"I've always covered my ass" ??

does that mean you engaged in illegal behaviour and avoided getting caught?

Are you proud of your criminal past?

Dont have a criminal past, hope this helps

noworries

• Getbig V
  • Train Heavy or Go Home
« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2009, 06:31:52 PM »

I just got a PM telling me you didn't cover your ass (if you knwo what I mean) at the Mirage.  Is this true?
No Worries 4 me

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2009, 06:34:31 PM »
I just got a PM telling me you didn't cover your ass (if you knwo what I mean) at the Mirage.  Is this true?

Another member of the queen team, with your gay fantasies...

karu

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2009, 06:56:12 PM »
steroid use for bodybuilding purposes is illegal in the US
You lived in the US and consumed steroids for bodybuilding purposes.

you broke (still break) the law for vanity.

hope this helps

Dont have a criminal past, hope this helps

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2009, 06:58:38 PM »
steroid use for bodybuilding purposes is illegal in the US
You lived in the US and consumed steroids for bodybuilding purposes.

you broke (still break) the law for vanity.

hope this helps

Yeah...I also crossed the street outside of the crosswalk. Took some candy from a store when I was 7 yeras old, went faster than the posted 60 MPH sign the other day...

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2009, 07:01:24 PM »
Yeah...I also crossed the street outside of the crosswalk. Took some candy from a store when I was 7 yeras old, went faster than the posted 60 MPH sign the other day...

Criminal.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2009, 07:01:48 PM »
Another member of the queen team, with your gay fantasies...

Bob, Milos was just asked the deal about you at The Mirage Hotel in 1993 on the radio, just giving you heads up there.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »

LMAO  :D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2009, 07:10:39 PM »

Hmm....so the truth is revealed, (a truth that EVERYONE knew to begin with), you broke the law. You arent so dense that you dont realize that with this statement you just admitted, (yet again), that you are both a liar and a hypocrite...well played sir.

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2009, 07:13:48 PM »
Hmm....so the truth is revealed, (a truth that EVERYONE knew to begin with), you broke the law. You arent so dense that you dont realize that with this statement you just admitted, (yet again), that you are both a liar and a hypocrite...well played sir.

M!

More pearls of wisdom from Foreskin69...get lost loser.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 19, 2009, 07:15:17 PM »
More pearls of wisdom from Foreskin69...get lost loser.

Instead of actully responding to the statement...you resort to childish name calling. You are just making yourself look worse then you allready are.

M!

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 19, 2009, 07:18:02 PM »
Uh-oh....here are some more laws I may or may not have broken...

Florida Laws

Women may be fined for falling asleep under a hair dryer, as can the salon owner.   (Guess they could cook their brains...)

A special law prohibits unmarried women from parachuting on Sunday or she shall risk arrest, fine, and/or jailing.

If an elephant is left tied to a parking meter, the parking fee has to be paid just as it would for a vehicle.  (Ringling Bros. must have been caught trying to park for free?)

It is illegal to sing in a public place while attired in a swimsuit.

Men may not be seen publicly in any kind of strapless gown.  (Well sure, it would fall off!)

Having sexual relations with a porcupine is illegal.  (Ouch.  What spineless legislator thought that one up?)

It is illegal to skateboard without a license.

When having sex, only the missionary position is legal.  (Not going to touch that one!)

You may not fart in a public place after 6 P.M. on Thursdays.  (So eat your beans and cabbage for breakfast on Thursdays, please.  Wait a minute - why just Thursdays?)

It is considered an offense to shower naked.  (For some people, that may be true...)

You are not allowed to break more than three dishes per day, or chip the edges of more than four cups and/or saucers.   (I would certainly hope not in this house!)

Oral sex is illegal.  (No kissing, please!)

You may not kiss your wife's breasts.  (What about women other than your wife?)

Penalty for horse theft is death by hanging

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #99 on: August 19, 2009, 07:21:21 PM »
Instead of actully responding to the statement...you resort to childish name calling. You are just making yourself look worse then you allready are.

M!

Well..certainly dont want to look bad in front of the trolls...

Still waiting for you to back up your big threat, trollboy...fire away!