Author Topic: Serious Question for Bob.  (Read 13539 times)

Army of One

• Getbig V
Re: Serious Question for Bob.
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 02:10:02 PM »
Yeah...over a 8 year period.

loser

You have a similar daily post count to mine ,Bob.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
  • sometimes you get the elevator, somtimes the shaft
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 02:11:13 PM »
Yeah..it's the content thats different.

Army of One

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 02:12:31 PM »
Yeah..it's the content thats different.

I beg to differ, content isnt too much different, its like we are kindred spirits.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 02:14:07 PM »
uhhhh, i'm scared.

careful DK, this old queen known as "wild willie" will stalk you on this site.

wild willie

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 02:22:43 PM »
careful DK, this old queen known as "wild willie" will stalk you on this site.
is your real name nancy......sure do talk about old queens a lot......were you raped by an old queen......hope you weren't boen in 1964.....are you a 45 year old computer bitch?????

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 02:35:47 PM »
Yeah...over a 8 year period.

loser

bob, you have a wife and kids yet you spend all day on getbig?

at least i'm talking to my girlfriend most of the time when i'm on the computer

MarvinEderFan

• Getbig III
  • m
« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 02:43:20 PM »
Chick do you know if Tom Prince answers private (training or diet related) questions on BB.com? As in questions sent via PM?

Also Bob, you once wrote that Tom was the most meticulous you ever saw. Everything he did was accounted for...every set, rep, and ounce figured down to the 0.0001. Care to elaborate how this worked "in action", as in what separated him from many others who didn't have the same tremendous work ethic?

thanks.

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 02:45:40 PM »
is your real name nancy......sure do talk about old queens a lot......were you raped by an old queen......hope you weren't boen in 1964.....are you a 45 year old computer bitch?????

simmer down sweetheart, simmer down.  how's mike doing these days?

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 03:02:09 PM »
LOL...amazing that this one subject occupies your entire existence.

Pathetic

What is more pathetic..a man bringing up a subject a lot, (perhaps too much), or another man, who has no integrity, lies constantly, and refueses to admit when he is wrong?

Hmmmmm

M!

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 03:13:44 PM »
What is more pathetic..a man bringing up a subject a lot, (perhaps too much), or another man, who has no integrity, lies constantly, and refueses to admit when he is wrong?

Hmmmmm

M!
In retrospect bobs pretty honest just because he doesnt lay his whole personal life out there doesnt make him dishonest on getbig that could spell disaster aka squadfather and others
p

emn1964

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 03:14:10 PM »

Hmmmmm

M!

add to that description drug addict.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 03:14:54 PM »
You wouldnt know the first thing about my integrity...you're an internet troll, nothing more, nothing less.

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 03:18:10 PM »
Chick do you know if Tom Prince answers private (training or diet related) questions on BB.com? As in questions sent via PM?

Also Bob, you once wrote that Tom was the most meticulous you ever saw. Everything he did was accounted for...every set, rep, and ounce figured down to the 0.0001. Care to elaborate how this worked "in action", as in what separated him from many others who didn't have the same tremendous work ethic?

thanks.

PM him and ask, if you get an answer...that would give you your answer

His work ethic is what seperated him from others with (self described by TP) less than steller genetics. 

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 03:21:42 PM »
PM him and ask, if you get an answer...that would give you your answer

His work ethic is what seperated him from others with (self described by TP) less than steller genetics. 
In his business hes gotta be hurting cali and az, sc ,nc, the home market is almost at a stand still
p

Chick

• The Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 03:23:16 PM »
Not at all...he doesn't deal with homes, he's in property management, and apt rentals are pretty steady as people unable to afford mortgage have to live somewhere...

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 03:23:35 PM »

Hmmmmm

M!

There there, it's okay that you are both, let it all out. It's not real life:(

Immortal_Technique

• Getbig IV
  • "It's all a bunch of shit, I say fuck it" - DF
« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 03:26:32 PM »
In retrospect bobs pretty honest just because he doesnt lay his whole personal life out there doesnt make him dishonest on getbig that could spell disaster aka squadfather and others

True dat! You'd be mad to reveal personal sh!t on here if you expect to continue to come on here without getting torn apart! Haha :D

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 03:27:25 PM »
Not at all...he doesn't deal with homes, he's in property management, and apt rentals are pretty steady as people unable to afford mortgage have to live somewhere...
does he own the units or buildings or he just acts as middle man to find people these rentals
p

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2009, 03:32:39 PM »
You wouldnt know the first thing about my integrity...you're an internet troll, nothing more, nothing less.

Some would say that the highest state a man can achieve is when their actions are 100% congruent with their philosophy.

I am not the first person to call you out on your hyprocisy, nor will I be the last. You talk a good game...but at the end of the day its all window dressing, spin doctoring, and bullshit. It would be one thing if you simply refused to comment on anything...but over the years you have made yourself out to be some paragon of moral virtue...and now that there have been plenty of people illustrating a contrary picture, the chickens have come home to roost.

You have been disingenuous with:
Your drug use.
Drug use/requirements to compete in bbing in general.
Your work ethic.
Your lean years/G4p
Your treatment of women.
Hypocrisy within the IFBB
Tom Prince..his addictions and G4P.
The Masters Olympia
Other various issues.

Let me make myself clear...I don't give a shit what you do or don't do..I am not your judge, or keeper...however I have gotten rather sick of all the blatant lies, hypocrisy and complete lack of transparency in BBing...and you are the poster child of this. You are here every 5 mins trying to create a nice spin on the B.S. that goes on in this sport...instead of using your voice to try and actually to change anything.

As for who I am...you are foolish to throw stones living in a glass house. Venice was a small place Chick. I have met you several times...and while I wasn't your friend or knew you very well....I am hardly an anonymous troll. I also was involved in the "supplement" scene over there....perhaps you would like some stones threw in your general direction..eh chick?

M!

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 03:41:13 PM »
Some would say that the highest state a man can achieve is when their actions are 100% congruent with their philosophy.

I am not the first person to call you out on your hyprocisy, nor will I be the last. You talk a good game...but at the end of the day its all window dressing, spin doctoring, and bullshit. It would be one thing if you simply refused to comment on anything...but over the years you have made yourself out to be some paragon of moral virtue...and now that there have been plenty of people illustrating a contrary picture, the chickens have come home to roost.

You have been disingenuous with:
Your drug use.
Drug use/requirements to compete in bbing in general.
Your work ethic.
Your lean years/G4p
Your treatment of women.
Hypocrisy within the IFBB
Tom Prince..his addictions and G4P.
The Masters Olympia
Other various issues.

Let me make myself clear...I don't give a shit what you do or don't do..I am not your judge, or keeper...however I have gotten rather sick of all the blatant lies, hypocrisy and complete lack of transparency in BBing...and you are the poster child of this. You are here every 5 mins trying to create a nice spin on the B.S. that goes on in this sport...instead of using your voice to try and actually to change anything.

As for who I am...you are foolish to throw stones living in a glass house. Venice was a small place Chick. I have met you several times...and while I wasn't your friend or knew you very well....I am hardly an anonymous troll. I also was involved in the "supplement" scene over there....perhaps you would like some stones threw in your general direction..eh chick?

M!
Why so angry did he not pay attention to you while you were trying to sell him vanadyl sulfate and some other usless crap..how many people come on here saying you dont know me but i know all about you and then hide behind some stupid name make claims but never say who they are or what they know about a person 
p

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: August 19, 2009, 03:44:03 PM »
Why so angry did he not pay attention to you while you were trying to sell him vanadyl sulfate and some other usless crap..how many people come on here saying you dont know me but i know all about you and then hide behind some stupid name make claims but never say who they are or what they know about a person 

Are you serious? Why dont you re-read my post and see if you can infer what I mean by "supplement."

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: August 19, 2009, 03:51:22 PM »
Are you serious? Why dont you re-read my post and see if you can infer what I mean by "supplement."
yea i get it quotation very ''clever'' ::) again dont make threats and hide behind your stage name man up says what you have to say and be honest looks like you should be on your own list.. 
p

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: August 19, 2009, 03:54:25 PM »
yea i get it quotation very ''clever'' ::) again dont make threats and hide behind your stage name man up says what you have to say and be honest looks like you should be on your own list.. 

Um...no..nice try but you didnt "get" shit..you are just some ass-clown on Bob Chick's, (and probably every other pros) dick...who has no deductive reasoning skills whatsoever.

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: August 19, 2009, 03:58:48 PM »
Um...no..nice try but you didnt "get" shit..you are just some ass-clown on Bob Chick's, (and probably every other pros) dick...who has no deductive reasoning skills whatsoever.

Not even close stupid what is there to figure out you basically told bob flat out hes a liar and you knew him from the old days and you were going to call him out...I dont give 2 shits about pro bb even though ive dont my share of shows early 90s i dont get star struck by men in thongs just like you some things get under my skin people like you who say i know this and that but hide..
p

dan18

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 19, 2009, 04:07:35 PM »
for who I am...you are foolish to throw stones living in a glass house. Venice was a small place Chick. I have met you several times...and while I wasn't your friend or knew you very well....I am hardly an anonymous troll. I also was involved in the "supplement" scene over there....perhaps you would like some stones threw in your general direction..eh chick? 

sounds like a threat to me......
p