Author Topic: Hypothetical...  (Read 873 times)

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Hypothetical...
« on: August 19, 2009, 08:30:02 PM »
If youve been "off" for a year or more and your bodyfat has gotten up around 13% (customarily 10% year round)-- how much of a drop in bodyfat do you think just juicing up a decent cycle would drop the fat levels in 12 weeks?

Diet is already cleaned up. Cardio has always been minimal. Workouts will obviously become more intense and probably more consistent, but the cardio will NOT (if anything it will drop down)

My guess is generally 2-3% (about 5 or 6 lbs.) in 12 weeks.

I know this question is almost completely ambiguous.

Let's hear those opinions, even if you have to jump my shit for more details.

Tbombz???

shrek

• Getbig IV
Re: Hypothetical...
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 12:40:57 PM »
If youve been "off" for a year or more and your bodyfat has gotten up around 13% (customarily 10% year round)-- how much of a drop in bodyfat do you think just juicing up a decent cycle would drop the fat levels in 12 weeks?

Diet is already cleaned up. Cardio has always been minimal. Workouts will obviously become more intense and probably more consistent, but the cardio will NOT (if anything it will drop down)

My guess is generally 2-3% (about 5 or 6 lbs.) in 12 weeks.

I know this question is almost completely ambiguous.

Let's hear those opinions, even if you have to jump my shit for more details.

Tbombz???
i think you will lose a good bit of fat if your daily caloric in take doesnt go up but as for losing weight maybe only a few pounds different but BF % should be a bit less due to the fact of your changing composition

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
Re: Hypothetical...
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 03:23:19 PM »
i think you will lose a good bit of fat if your daily caloric in take doesnt go up but as for losing weight maybe only a few pounds different but BF % should be a bit less due to the fact of your changing composition

I would expect a gain in LBM, so I know the scale wouldn't change much. This is strictly about BF levels. Since it is so much easier to maintain lower bodyfat levels when "on" as compared to 'off'- I am curious to opinions on just the change in BF alone. I've always been able to be much more relaxed with the diet when "on"- I am also considering adding 2 kits of GH to the mix at 4 IUs daily.

I will have to put the theory to the test (no pun intended)