Author Topic: so what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection????????  (Read 3217 times)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
so what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection????????
« on: August 20, 2009, 02:48:27 AM »
Wall of text but still a pretty good read...   ;D

In spring 2003 I started my diet for the NOC in New York City. This so-called Night of Champions was the third highest ranked show in pro bodybuilding after the Arnold Classic and the Olympia, the latter of which is the highest ranked pro event. I had won that show (the Night of Champions) before (in 1995) and I was also second there (in 1994). About two weeks out of the 2003 show I started feeling very sick, and also my lower body began filling up with water. I had to cancel my photo shoot with Chris Lund from Flex magazine. I started coughing and got hiccups. The hiccups did not stop, not even at night time so I could barely sleep. I still wanted to make it to the show and I had only two more weeks to go. But it got worse and worse. My right rear shoulder started visibly producing pus. I did not call the doctor but instead called my mom who flew in from Germany right away to help me out. I still did not comprehend the dimension of this sickness. When my mother arrived here shortly after I called her to help me out, she also began extracting pus from my deltoid with needles. It went on for two whole days and the syringes never stopped filling up. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
Re: so what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection????????
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2009, 04:06:49 AM »
wow---pro BBers arent the smartest girls around

nothing like having massive amounts of puss being extracted from your body yet not bothering to go to the dr :-\

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2009, 04:10:29 AM »
and so begins another 12 page thread rife with rife with 'team nasshole's' homosexual flamboyance. 

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2009, 01:09:15 PM »

One of the smartest bodybuilders ever !!  ;D

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2009, 10:20:24 PM »

The most back stabbing bastard; however how the fuck did he mess hp his shoulder is what I want to know.  I mean such a serious shit all cause of his shoulder !! what was he injecting in it

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2009, 10:38:09 PM »
Bad homemade tren, hahahaha.

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2009, 11:02:21 PM »
oil rejection?
A

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 11:03:58 PM »

He definitely is, as even non-Nasser fans who have conversed with him have acknowledged.  He's one of the few that are well versed in topics other than bodybuilding.  Pick any random topic and Nasser can converse in detail on it.  Tell him which country you are from and he will go through its history and politics with you.  And he can speak on these topics in six languages ;)

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2009, 11:05:39 PM »
He definitely is, as even non-Nasser fans who have conversed with him have acknowledged.  He's one of the few that are well versed in topics other than bodybuilding.  Pick any random topic and Nasser can converse in detail on it.  Tell him which country you are from and he will go through its history and politics with you.  And he can speak on these topics in six languages ;)

ok but what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2009, 11:21:36 PM »
ok but what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection?
He accidently got hit by a co-worker with a drill at the oil changing job he works at now ;)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2009, 12:39:45 AM »
wow---pro BBers arent the smartest girls around

nothing like having massive amounts of puss being extracted from your body yet not bothering to go to the dr :-\
He's living the dream bro  ;D

HTexan

• Getbig V
  • Heath must lose!!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2009, 12:46:20 AM »
Didn't Greg Valentino have a similar incident?
yes, he also didn't go to a doctor :-\
A

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2009, 01:16:39 AM »

Injecting oil , not that smart  :-\

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #13 on: August 21, 2009, 02:13:54 AM »
I did not call the doctor but instead called my mom who flew in from Germany right away to help me out. I still did not comprehend the dimension of this sickness. When my mother arrived here shortly after I called her to help me out, she also began extracting pus from my deltoid with needles.

Now that's motherly love. ;D

MethodGNA

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Been Real_Been Nice...But it Hasn't Been Real Nice
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2009, 02:37:58 AM »

what a fucking cum-guzzler you are........what it like to be born bereft of whatever gene regulates human dignity.

NotMrAverage

• Getbig IV
  • SCHPORT
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2009, 02:52:10 AM »
I believe The Chad said it was because ofhuge amounts of waterbased steroids that his wife injected in the same place without rotating injections. Synthol sounds more likely though,  but thats whats been toldso far.

INECEJTING WITHOUT ROTATING INJECTIONS APPROVED
MIRAGETROPIN

Stark

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2009, 03:13:21 AM »
God some pro bodybuilders are so fucking stupid - the delts are on fire - syringes get filled with Blood and puss - ITS DOCTOR TIME YOU STUPID ASSHOLES!!!

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2009, 05:43:58 AM »

Quote from: Atlantic on August 20, 2009, 10:56:14 PM
Milos,

can u tell us what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection?HuhHuh?

Reason that Nasser got delt infection:

He started coughing and got hiccups. The hiccups did not stop, not even at night time so he could barely sleep. His right rear shoulder started visibly producing pus. He did not call the doctor but instead called his mom who flew in from Germany right away to help him out. He still did not comprehend the dimension of this sickness. When his mother arrived here shortly after he called her to help him out, she also began extracting pus from his deltoid with needles. It went on for two whole days and the syringes never stopped filling up. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.

...white,
                                   yellow
                                                                  and brownish.
                                                                                                [move]touch of pinkish
                                                                                                                                        bit of greenish                                                                                                                                                             and tons of redish[/move]

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2009, 05:45:40 AM »
touch of pinkish                                                           bit of greenish                                                                                                           and tons of redish

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2009, 05:48:15 AM »
Stupid is what stupid does...Run Nazzer, run...Puss is like a box of chocolates - you never know what (color) you're gonna get...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2009, 06:04:39 AM »
Stupid is what stupid does...Run Nazzer, run...Puss is like a box of chocolates - you never know what (color) you're gonna get...

milos, you seem to be very bitter towords nasser.

i can understand why you hold some resentment towards him after what happened with milimar, but as you are still together didn't the whole thing in fact bring you two closer together. Perhaps now is the time to let it go, and pay him back what you owe.

also as i understand dorian also had an encounter with the beautiful milimar, yet you don't seem to attack him on every thread.

:-\
175lbs by 31st July

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2009, 06:38:00 AM »
Easy. He forgot to swab or he dropped the harpoon on the floor and got some dust or bacteria on the needle tip. Why won't these guys just stay retired?