Author Topic: Milos, could you help Jay regain his form?  (Read 13181 times)

powermaxx9

• Getbig II
Re: Milos, could you help Jay regain his form?
« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2009, 05:23:38 PM »
when milos talks, it's like 50 or 60 gerbils babbling in a wind tunnel.  I can't undrstand a lick of what e says.  "insulin... lift weights.... babble babble..."

It's like, indecipherable

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
when milos talks, it's like 50 or 60 gerbils babbling in a wind tunnel.  I can't undrstand a lick of what e says.  "insulin... lift weights.... babble babble..."

It's like, indecipherable

you sound like a teenage girl

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2009, 05:36:47 PM »
How in hell did he gain that physique in the first place...Believing that he can't be serious or having no chance in hell that he could ever be at his best again?

First step of making things happen is - seeing/believing....

Once you have goal you make a plan (who fails to plan, plans to... ??? - hmmm - file the complaint?...Can't remember exactly...)

Than "insect inspect what you expect" ...and as long as everything goes as planed - you should be back on track - where you once were...or maybe - exceed your previous best...

nice post Milos

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 05:37:09 PM »
nah milos couldnt do shit with jay...jay already uses insuli... so milos has nothing at all left to teach him... jay would probably look worse after using milos cuz rigthtnow jay lifts hard and hevay and milos would have him switch over to "giant sets" and thus the only good attribute jay has - huge dense msucle- would start to fade

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 05:43:15 PM »
Then why could you never get it right with Dennis James?

I'm not going to speak for Milos, but a coach/trainer can only do so much.  Some pupils/clients take the advice they are paying for and others don't and some follow parts of the advice and are stunned when the results are not what was expected.

I do not understand why people seek out a top level coach/trainer and then not follow the advice & program to the letter.

XS

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: August 20, 2009, 05:49:00 PM »
nah milos couldnt do shit with jay...jay already uses insuli... so milos has nothing at all left to teach him... jay would probably look worse after using milos cuz rigthtnow jay lifts hard and hevay and milos would have him switch over to "giant sets" and thus the only good attribute jay has - huge dense msucle- would start to fade

Milos does believe and have his athletes train "heavy" as well. 

Jay trains much lighter than his videos. He routinely uses the same weights as his training partners who are much smaller than him..  Hopefully Hany has been grinding on the big fella' to up his game...

It will be cool to see a Jay Cutler dialed in hardcore... Miracles happen everyday..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #31 on: August 20, 2009, 06:03:37 PM »
;D

You doubt I could?

If you guys pay attention - my guys start looking more like me - longer they train with me...You think by accident?

I often suggest certain things in their program considering what I think is necessary for each athlete to improve on...and always number one priority would be - balance, shape and symmetry...

I could do wonders with both Jay and Ronnie...

LOL, who combined have won 10 Olympia's...how many have you won again Milos?....oh yeah,  --> 0 <--

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #32 on: August 20, 2009, 06:04:04 PM »
LOL, who combined have won 10 Olympia's...how many have you won again Milos?....oh yeah,  --> 0 <--
milos = PWNED

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #33 on: August 20, 2009, 06:08:18 PM »
milos = PWNED

What do you have against Milos?
No doubt about it...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2009, 09:13:20 PM »
milos = PWNED

Oh, PWNED big time... :'( :'( :'(

I am going home and never coming back...you mean people... :'( :'( :'(

My sister loves me...Well, maybe not her...but my mother for sure...or at least maybe...

Screw you...tbimbi...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2009, 09:16:29 PM »

Oh 10 Olympia titles and they still hired nutritionists that never competed in their life...and I'll let you in on little secret...both Jay and Ronnie consulted with me many times....as they were Mr. Olympia title holders... ;) - probably both asking: how NOT to win...?

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2009, 09:17:02 PM »
Oh, PWNED big time... :'( :'( :'(

I am going home and never coming back...you mean people... :'( :'( :'(

My sister loves me...Well, maybe not her...but my mother for sure...or at least maybe...

Screw you...tbimbi...

Milos how bout  you and tbombz make up and u turn him into a Mr. Olympia???  :-*

TechnoViking

• Getbig V
  • Too weird to live, too rare to die...----HST
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2009, 09:21:34 PM »
Jay's massive OCD problem wouldn't allow him to drop the amount of drugs he is using(that is of course if Milo's is telling the truth about cutting most pros stacks in half)...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2009, 09:23:09 PM »
Oh 10 Olympia titles and they still hired nutritionists that never competed in their life...and I'll let you in on little secret...both Jay and Ronnie consulted with me many times....as they were Mr. Olympia title holders... ;) - probably both asking: how NOT to win...?

Either way, they won... the best you placed was 10th at the O

just saying..

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2009, 10:49:24 PM »
Jay's massive OCD problem wouldn't allow him to drop the amount of drugs he is using(that is of course if Milo's is telling the truth about cutting most pros stacks in half)...

I am willing to post EXACT Mr. Olympia cycles of lets say 10 random guys I worked with - and I can only assume - most of the idiotic getbig characters alike their leader Mr. Moron who specialized in total and complete, absolute, intense, comprehensive yet momentary or instant all around insanity - will have their 22cents worth - something like their usual: F-you Milos, your dog is homosexual, your mama is...home and sexual...blah...blah... F-you Milos, f-you...f.. ::)...

I love you too...

flexingtonsteele

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The new age pussy Punisher!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2009, 10:54:59 PM »
I am willing to post EXACT Mr. Olympia cycles of lets say 10 random guys I worked with - and I can only assume - most of the idiotic getbig characters alike their leader Mr. Moron who specialized in total and complete, absolute, intense, comprehensive yet momentary or instant all around insanity - will have their 22cents worth - something like their usual: F-you Milos, your dog is homosexual, your mama is...home and sexual...blah...blah... F-you Milos, f-you...f.. ::)...

I love you too...

This is getbig milos, would u expect anything else ;D

Just post the cycles!

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2009, 10:56:14 PM »
Milos,

can u tell us what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection????????

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=294714.0

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2009, 11:15:27 PM »
I am willing to post EXACT Mr. Olympia cycles of lets say 10 random guys I worked with

I'm not sure about any of you all, but I'm curious to all hell to see what Milos is willing to post.
Is anyone else?

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2009, 11:23:22 PM »
I wanna know there stacks

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2009, 11:53:53 PM »
Let's see it Milos..

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2009, 12:03:08 AM »
I would definitely like to see what Milos could do with Jay.  As for Ronnie . . . that strikes me as a bigger task.

Would be hella marketable if you got them both to sign on, though.  

Speaking of marketable . . . why the fuck is it we have reality shows about idiot wannabe MMA fighters, fuckin' jockeys, spoiled housewives, tattoo artists, jack ass chefs (or as I like to call them, FUCKING COOKS), and hoards of moronic, embarrassing examples of Generation Y (on every other channel, it seems), but we can't get a reality show about BODYBUILDING?  

Isn't the MECCA of the sport 5 MILES from HOLLYWOOD???

Because it's not interesting and even less people would watch it then one of the aforementioned shows.

FullROM

• Getbig III
  • GetBig
« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2009, 12:13:32 AM »
random cycles please

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2009, 12:30:51 AM »
A milos thread = a good thread...

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2009, 03:36:50 AM »
Milos does believe and have his athletes train "heavy" as well. 

Jay trains much lighter than his videos. He routinely uses the same weights as his training partners who are much smaller than him..  Hopefully Hany has been grinding on the big fella' to up his game...

It will be cool to see a Jay Cutler dialed in hardcore... Miracles happen everyday..

Indeed, most don't realize it's just for show

I love you too...

:o Do it please! How about dennis wolfs cycle :D

A milos thread = a good thread...

yes 8)
tank u jesus

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: August 21, 2009, 04:00:41 AM »
Milos,

can u tell us what was the reason that Nasser got delt infection????????

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=294714.0

Certainly.

Reason that Nasser got delt infection:

He started coughing and got hiccups. The hiccups did not stop, not even at night time so he could barely sleep. His right rear shoulder started visibly producing pus. He did not call the doctor but instead called his mom who flew in from Germany right away to help him out. He still did not comprehend the dimension of this sickness. When his mother arrived here shortly after he called her to help him out, she also began extracting pus from his deltoid with needles. It went on for two whole days and the syringes never stopped filling up. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.
Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.
?
??
???
 :-X

He did not call the doctor but instead called his mom.
 ???
 :-[
 :-\

:o

Got it?

Or you want me to tell you again...all the perfect sense and especially wonderful and oh so necessary color description...I am afraid to read more...as he probably suggests he was asking his mom if his penis is really cutie or white, yellow and brownish puss....y.... ;)

One and only El Puss-y, puss producing machine...

Well, after this chapter...I actually might even prepay for my copy of this must have bestseller in a making...I hope cover page comes in puss texture, puss-y color(s) and pussy edition with his mighty cutie exposed [FREE magnifying glass included - with purchase of 3 pairs of his favorite undies] he owes that to the rest of us - less fortunate citizens of the world. Ninth wonder of Planet Earth - Mr. Cutie El Pussaty

Hope this helps.