Author Topic: Milos, could you help Jay regain his form?  (Read 13204 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Milos, could you help Jay regain his form?
« Reply #50 on: August 21, 2009, 04:05:05 AM »

Certainly.

Reason that Nasser got delt infection:

He started coughing and got hiccups. The hiccups did not stop, not even at night time so he could barely sleep. His right rear shoulder started visibly producing pus. He did not call the doctor but instead called his mom who flew in from Germany right away to help him out. He still did not comprehend the dimension of this sickness. When his mother arrived here shortly after he called her to help him out, she also began extracting pus from his deltoid with needles. It went on for two whole days and the syringes never stopped filling up. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.
Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.
?
??
???
 :-X

He did not call the doctor but instead called his mom.
 ???
 :-[
 :-\

:o

Got it?

Or you want me to tell you again...all the perfect sense and especially wonderful and oh so necessary color description...I am afraid to read more...as he probably suggests he was asking his mom if his penis is really cutie or white, yellow and brownish puss....y.... ;)

One and only El Puss-y, puss producing machine...

Well, after this chapter...I actually might even prepay for my copy of this must have bestseller in a making...I hope cover page comes in puss texture, puss-y color(s) and pussy edition with his mighty cutie exposed [FREE magnifying glass included - with purchase of 3 pairs of his favorite undies] he owes that to the rest of us - less fortunate citizens of the world. Ninth wonder of Planet Earth - Mr. Cutie El Pussaty

Hope this helps.

Nasser sounds like a definate 'Moma"s Boy" for sure.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: August 21, 2009, 04:23:10 AM »
Milos I'm sure have have read all of Nasser's shit he said about you on BB.com there are several interviews there.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/nasserstories.htm

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
« Reply #52 on: August 21, 2009, 04:56:58 AM »
Milos I'm sure have have read all of Nasser's shit he said about you on BB.com there are several interviews there.
http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/nasserstories.htm

No, I haven't and I wasn't planning to...I am not much into fantasies and especially not those that comes from idiotic lowlife such as Nazz El Pussaty.
Listening to his beloved dog and/or his garage door - would be both more entertaining and educational... However, learning from his confession that he is puss producing machine at least explains where his toxic personality, behavior and mind originate from...so I'll donate few bucs to Nazz mental institution life vacation foundation - by ordering his book - probably 20 years from now, when he manages to find out of business publisher willing to sacrifice recycled paper...and all 7 people (me included) wanting to buy this masterpiece of mental disturbance  or his "Autobiography of the toxic waste".

io856

« Reply #53 on: August 21, 2009, 04:59:21 AM »
No, I haven't and I wasn't planning to...I am not much into fantasies and especially not those that comes from idiotic lowlife such as Nazz El Pussaty.
Listening to his beloved dog and/or his garage door - would be both more entertaining and educational... However, learning from his confession that he is puss producing machine at least explains where his toxic personality, behavior and mind originate from...so I'll donate few bucs to Nazz mental institution life vacation foundation - by ordering his book - probably 20 years from now, when he manages to find out of business publisher willing to sacrifice recycled paper...and all 7 people (me included) wanting to buy this masterpiece of mental disturbance  or his "Autobiography of toxic waste".

hahaha ownage

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 21, 2009, 05:13:48 AM »
I am going to post few cycles - I promise...I just don't have time at the moment...so please forgive me...About 3-4 days from now I hope I'll have some time...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #55 on: August 21, 2009, 05:23:13 AM »

Certainly.

He started coughing and got hiccups. The hiccups did not stop, not even at night time so he could barely sleep. His right rear shoulder started visibly producing pus. He did not call the doctor but instead called his mom who flew in from Germany right away to help him out. He still did not comprehend the dimension of this sickness. When his mother arrived here shortly after he called her to help him out, she also began extracting pus from his deltoid with needles. It went on for two whole days and the syringes never stopped filling up. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish. Pus was just pouring in colors white, yellow and brownish.
?
??
???

???

Got it?

Or you want me to tell you again...all the perfect sense and especially wonderful and oh so necessary color description...I am afraid to read more...as he probably suggests he was asking his mom if his penis is really cutie or white, yellow and brownish puss....y.... ;)

Well, after this chapter...I actually might even prepay for my copy of this must have bestseller in a making...I hope cover page comes in puss texture, puss-y color(s) and pussy edition with his mighty cutie exposed [FREE magnifying glass included - with purchase of 3 pairs of his favorite undies] he owes that to the rest of us - less fortunate citizens of the world. Ninth wonder of Planet Earth - Mr. Cutie El Pussaty

Hope this helps.

didn't you have a wake up call from that stuff some years ago, Milos?
Get Big, or Die Trying

Bobby

• Getbig V
  • is da lordes plan
« Reply #56 on: August 21, 2009, 05:23:35 AM »
I am going to post few cycles - I promise...I just don't have time at the moment...so please forgive me...About 3-4 days from now I hope I'll have some time...

looking forward to it :D
tank u jesus

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: August 21, 2009, 05:23:44 AM »
Listening to his beloved dog and/or his garage door - would be both more entertaining and educational... However, learning from his confession that he is puss producing machine at least explains where his toxic personality, behavior and mind originate from...so I'll donate few bucs to Nazz mental institution life vacation foundation - by ordering his book - probably 20 years from now, when he manages to find out of business publisher willing to sacrifice recycled paper...and all 7 people (me included) wanting to buy this masterpiece of mental disturbance  or his "Autobiography of the toxic waste".

LMAO  :D

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #58 on: August 21, 2009, 06:37:37 AM »
Most pro bodybuilders use 14-18ui's of GH a day.,Trust me on that much GH you could make a 60 year old man look like a 45 year old man.I think if Ronnie got with Milos, and some help with the GH, ......Walla.....you got a instant Mr O

uhhh... hes been using 18-24iu since 1998 an probably more by now... staight nutropin aq pen...

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #59 on: August 21, 2009, 07:19:58 AM »

uhhh... hes been using 18-24iu since 1998 an probably more by now... staight nutropin aq pen...

Ronnie would never abuse drugs like that bro! 2-6iu is common for the top guys. Just ask Milos. Never more than 75mg of drol daily and 750mg of test weekly either.

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #60 on: August 21, 2009, 07:30:16 AM »

Certainly.

?
??
???

???

Got it?

Hope this helps.

milos it pains me to see you so bitter and twisted in regard to huge nasser. Didn't you too have problems like this requiring medical attention, in fact unlike nassers small problem, you almost died from abusing synthol  :-\

also regarding your comment that you could fix ronnies arm - how would you achieve this when throughout your own career you never managed to fix your own  :-*
175lbs by 31st July

toolarge4u

• Getbig III
  • Handicap stall is for dips you dicksock
« Reply #61 on: August 21, 2009, 07:30:37 AM »
Ronnie would never abuse drugs like that bro! 2-6iu is common for the top guys. Just ask Milos. Never more than 75mg of drol daily and 750mg of test weekly either.

LOL ya 2-6 for amatuers with fake ug bunk ass gh that aint doing shit. I know what they take on all levels since i train guys on all levels and im still fucking shocked sometimes when i get a new client and see what they were using.. esp when they look like shit and never won a damn thing lol.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2009, 08:25:38 AM »
Milos bringing the brutality. Long live GB.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2009, 10:00:56 AM »

wow...

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2009, 10:50:25 AM »

wow...

milos says a lot of things, don't count your chickens................ ..............
175lbs by 31st July

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2009, 10:51:51 AM »
I will be truly impressed if Milos actually comes through and posts the cycles..

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2009, 11:08:34 AM »
milos it pains me to see you so bitter and twisted in regard to huge nasser. Didn't you too have problems like this requiring medical attention, in fact unlike nassers small problem, you almost died from abusing synthol  :-\

also regarding your comment that you could fix ronnies arm - how would you achieve this when throughout your own career you never managed to fix your own  :-*

It pains you?

Call fat (not huge) Nasser - maybe he'll call his mother from Germany to fix your pain....

I did have some medical problems too - and ....hmmm - I went to doctors...

And you say - I almost died?

I am almost dying for 40 years now...and I am almost there...just about...Hundred more and for sure I'll be finished... :-*

Any reason you call yourself fatPanda Nazz?

Just because you are disgustingly obese you don't have to put shame on poor Pandas...

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2009, 11:10:42 AM »
I will be truly impressed if Milos actually comes through and posts the cycles..

Were you truly impressed I talked about 16 week Olympia cycle on the radio show few days ago?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2009, 11:11:50 AM »
milos says a lot of things, don't count your chickens................ ..............

Exactly...some dickheads here might ruin for others...Oh well...

affeman

• Getbig V
  • Rusty Trombone looks like an abortion in a thong
« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2009, 11:13:44 AM »
It pains you?

Call fat (not huge) Nasser - maybe he'll call his mother from Germany to fix your pain....

Pwned!!! :o :o :o

Can't wait for Nassers next "interview". ;D

buffdnet

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • fuck the pope
« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2009, 11:17:57 AM »
Exactly...some dickheads here might ruin for others...Oh well...
oh well, bullshit from yet another felon.
die

Atlantic

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2009, 11:21:40 AM »
Milos

U never talked abt ur recommendation on plasma expenditure or how top pros use it like Ronnie and others.  Can u elaborate on that please?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2009, 11:34:14 AM »
die

who has a felony record? Nazz? buffed cyber (net) hero like yourself?

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2009, 11:35:16 AM »
Milos

U never talked abt ur recommendation on plasma expenditure or how top pros use it like Ronnie and others.  Can u elaborate on that please?

Wonder why?

Who would want plasma expenditure?

What's next - brain expenditure?

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2009, 11:39:04 AM »
It pains you?

I did have some medical problems too - and ....hmmm - I went to doctors...

And you say - I almost died?

I am almost dying for 40 years now...and I am almost there...just about...Hundred more and for sure I'll be finished... :-*

Any reason you call yourself fatPanda Nazz?

Just because you are disgustingly obese you don't have to put shame on poor Pandas...

Poor milos melting again, i feel your pain.

oh and by the way:

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOM

die

EXACTLY, he thinks we fall for this shit  ::)

only the dumbest getbiggers would really believe him when he said he'd post a real cycle of an olympian  ::)
175lbs by 31st July